Quantcast
Apryl Jones Says Women Who Call Her Promiscuous Are Being Hypocritical

Urban Belle Magazine

Apryl Jones Says Women Who Call Her Promiscuous Are Being Hypocritical

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Apryl Jones confirms she is no longer dating Fizz.

Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” star Apryl Jones received a lot of criticism for her romance with Fizz. A lot of people thought the relationship crossed the line. And this is due to the fact that Apryl’s baby daddy is Omarion, the lead singer of Fizz’s group B2K. After the relationship was confirmed, people took to social media to call out both Apryl and Fizz. And it wasn’t just the viewers who had a lot to say. Some of the other cast members were just as critical. This of course didn’t sit well with Apryl.

Interestingly enough, it’s been rumored that Fizz and Apryl are no longer together. Apryl addressed this recently on Instagram Live.

She responded after a follower asked who she’s with now. Apryl said, “Who are you with now? Me, myself, and I.” Apryl then began to sing Beyonce’s hit, “Me, Myself and I.”

Apryl Jones wants people to understand women can “hit” men, too.

Apryl would later get offended after a follower asked her if someone they knew of “hit” Apryl. In this context, hit means sleeping with someone.

At this point, Apryl wanted to make it clear that women can pursue men too. In fact, there have been cases when she has “hit” men. She admitted that she was the one who pursued Fizz.

On this topic, Apryl said, “It’s not just a one-way street, baby. Especially cause I’m…how old am I…I’m in my 30s. You know you get in your 30s, it’s a different story. You know what I’m saying? It’s a different story, you want what you want. A woman should be able to get what she wants too. And that doesn’t classify her as a wh*re or a h*e. Sh*t motherf*ckers be bottled up.” She added, “Men do it all the time.”

Apryl went on to say that she’s insulted that people don’t understand that women can be dominant too when it comes to having lovers, “Come on ladies. At this point, we too grown to be sitting here and acting like this ain’t what it is. We know, we know that it is. But I get tired of men always being like, ‘Oh yeah, did this person hit?’ I have no problem saying who I have s*x with cause I don’t give a f*ck because I’m grown. But at the same time, it’s like d*mn, the fact that nobody’s asking me is a problem. Like I feel a little insulted.”

Later on, in the live session, Apryl called out other women for labeling her as promiscuous.

1. LaQuetta Ward

November 15, 2020 at 11:40 am

She a h-e she know she a h-e like the song goes

2. Elle

November 15, 2020 at 11:47 am

If you aren’t a virgin and waiting until marriage, you can’t say anything about Apryl and who she sleeps with. She is 100 perfect correct. It’s nothing but hypocrites calling her out her name.

• Shannon

November 15, 2020 at 12:03 pm

Thank you. It’s sad how much women love to tear each other down.

• Wendi

November 15, 2020 at 7:04 pm

It’s not about tearing anyone down but u can’t do what what men do and still want to be called a lady then get mad when you’re not called one at all times a real woman will maintain class abviously she has none or any moreals

• Shannon

November 15, 2020 at 7:18 pm

Yes, it is about tearing each other down. Calling another woman a h-e and a wh-re is tearing a woman down, not uplifting her. And please stop it with the ignorant rhetoric. Women like yourself think being a man means they can do what they please and being a woman means we must be controlled and follow rules just so we don’t offend weak minded people. Everyone deserves respect. That’s part of being a good human being. You don’t have a right to call someone out their name just because they don’t act the way you want them to. It’s time to for people to grow up and stop being misogynistic. People are calling Apryl out for something they are doing too. Most people aren’t waiting for marriage. And most of the people demeaning Apryl aren’t virgins themselves. So stop the hypocrisy.

• Ugh!

November 16, 2020 at 2:39 am

Please keep that toxic outdated mentality to yourself. I find it disgusting how a man can sleep with multiple women but a woman is expected to be a virgin! Woman are worse hypocrites

• Guest

November 15, 2020 at 12:54 pm

IKR 😼
      Just know this for sure, waiting on the one was the worse thing I did to myself.
      I promised Jesus at 12yrs in confirmation service I will wait on my husband..It’s not something I tell my nieces, I told them please don’t do what Tee did..You don’t know but this one man only, and that isn’t good 😌..Have at least one other experience before u
      marry..Just listen to what I’m telling you, I not telling you to whorer round, because women get called whorer, but men are whomongers and it’s no big deal, he’s a man
      when he pulls up his pants, but if you do it you’re a whorer..That’s the way the world has as judged women..I’m quote someone I knew very well, “I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ what anyone
      thinks” I’m going get mine..April the only problem I had with Fizz, you were dating his ex band mate..You did that to get back at him..When u sleep with your ex man friend and ex band mate you were sending a message..Do you it’s your body, but u knew what would happen.,Don’t play games young lady, that could’ve gotten you hurt..It was a good thing that he ignored you and Fizz and kept it moving..U showed him you u really are and we all know, if a woman cheats on her husband 90% will divorce you ina minute..Men cheat and y’all accept, I don’t his clothes will be in bags when he get home..I’m sorry you don’t live her anymore, I’m not getting no diseases from no one..If he won’t leave, I’m going in our bedroom, I have two guns he don’t know about, he will leave or he will die on the front lawn, and I will await the police. They would see me on the 6* lead line news with
      my head held high and I won’t stay in jail long at all.. I know everyone we know will be stunned and my brothers will be too, but they coming to get me..Too many experts lawyers to spend another day in jail..I might end up broke, but he will be remembered on all Saints day only..Money buys freedom and an expert lawyers are expensive..
      My moral is I’m not cheating and If you want to cheat, come home and say, that ain’t working for me anymore..I would be able to remain friendly with him for our child, to
      still have us..It’s not about everything we want in life..

3. Kay May Jay

November 16, 2020 at 12:02 am

Wh-res are glorified now.
    Back in the day, if you was a h-e, u was on the low.
    But now these girls are outwardly expressing that being hoe should be normalized.
    Smh. I’m grown. But I still dont want my KIDS,MOM, GRAND DAD AND UNCLES to know that I’m smashing the h-ll outta the nuggas out here. She is raising young kids, act like a f-cking lady model what’s right for them… dam.

4. Niece

November 16, 2020 at 9:20 am

Girl stop lying to justify you sleeping with Fizz he was off limits and you know it so thirsty for fame now you messed up the relationship with your kids Dad he will never look at you the same

5. Nikki

November 22, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Apryl is 100% right! She is single and she can be with whomever she wants and how many she wants. I refuse to judge a young woman for doing the same ish men do everyday!