Entertainment

Cynthia Bailey Didn’t Like the Comments Gizelle Bryant Made About Her Wedding

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Karen Huger and Gizelle Bryant have been clashing.

Real Housewives of Potomac” star Gizelle Bryant isn’t on the best terms with Karen Huger. In fact, both have been throwing jabs at one another in their interviews. And it seems as if Gizelle started to detach from Karen more so than usual after Karen became critical of her reconciliation with Jamal Bryant. In fact, they clashed over this on the recent episode.

While in Portugal, Karen questioned why Gizelle doesn’t bring Jamal around the other women. Gizelle said Jamal is booked and busy, but the other women felt that wasn’t a good enough excuse. Even Robyn had her own questions about Jamal’s absence. And this made Gizelle question Robyn’s loyalty for a second.

As for Karen, she feels as if Gizelle and the other women have been putting too much pressure on Monique Samuels. Gizelle made it very clear that she would not film with Monique after the altercation took place. Wendy Osefo, Robyn Dixon, and Candiace Dillard are all on the same page it seems.

On past episodes, they have been trying to convince Karen of the same thing. But Karen has refused.

Karen Huger believes the other women want her to ice out Monique Samuels.

During a recent interview with DJ Richie Sky, Karen had some things to say about this. When Richie asked Karen why they keep saying she didn’t hold Monique accountable when producers showed she did, Karen said, “I knew exactly…I believe they wanted me to ice Monique out.”

She added, “I think they wanted me to get on the bandwagon which I’m not a bandwagon rider. I never have been for five years. I would have disappointed myself more so than disappointed the fans. But I didn’t do any of that for any other reason than I saw what I saw, it saddened me. And to see my two friends fighting…one was physical, everybody knows I have been through abuse, I do not believe in putting hands on anybody. I held Monique accountable. I said that in front of the girls.”

Karen also doesn’t want the altercation to become all about her opinions. She said, “I don’t have to do anything else. I’ve said my piece. This fight is not about me. And it’s not about my position, although the girls made it about my position because they felt I needed to choose one or the other. I am so grateful I was raised to believe to stand firm in the right and the wrong.”

She also had something interesting to say about Gizelle and Cynthia Bailey.

November 11, 2020 at 5:01 pm

Gizelle is entitled to her feelings but I do think it was in poor taste to make those comments. Cynthia was already getting bashed for having the wedding during the pandemic. Don’t do your friend like that. And I’m really loving Karen this season. She really is saying everything people are thinking.

• Diane long

November 15, 2020 at 2:18 pm

Giselle lie to bravo all the time Jamal was with his girlfriend in Baltimore sooo faraway from Giselle Cynthia needs to watch who she friends!! Giselle has jealousy for other married couples running through her veins And she’s always trying to come in between other relationships but her own. Trust went back to an empty hotel 🏨 lol

2. Gloria

November 11, 2020 at 5:07 pm

Gizelle needs to learn how to be a better friend to people. I wouldn’t go on TV and say this about my friend’s wedding when they are already getting dragged for it.

3. Ratchet Queen

November 11, 2020 at 5:19 pm

Karen truly keeps her foot on Gizelle’s neck. LMBO!

• Mama T

November 12, 2020 at 1:37 pm

YES! And I’m loving it!

4. My 2 Cents

November 11, 2020 at 7:35 pm

Gizelle is so messy.

• Lisa

November 11, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Yes, Messy Anddd…😏 Gizelle is Jealous of Any MARRIED Female. And,She will Say & Do ANYTHING To bring Attention to Herself, Even IF that means Backbitting To Do It. She doesn’t know How to be a Friend. She is Busy Tryna Re-write “Her STORYLINE” with the same Whore-Azz “Pastor” that Married Her “Jamal” who Cheated & Had Babies on Her. She has NO Self-Esteem NOR, Self-Respect.

• Shay

November 12, 2020 at 9:48 am

Lisa…GURLL you hit the nail on the bad blonde weave! Jelly Giselle always by herself everywhere she goes! She didn’t want those folks at the wedding to ask her questions about her mess with the Passionate Passa! When yo kids and yo daddy don’t like him and don’t want to be around their daddy, theres a HUGE problem. She knows they ain’t getting married cause he just got Eddie Longs mega church in ATL and ain’t leavin that money, and she ain’t goin to the ATL where she will get ate up by those chicks!! ONCE AGIN during the reunion NOBODY will be standing behind her! Karen said it best “you’re always alone”

• Gloria

November 12, 2020 at 3:00 pm

Agreed! I think Gizzy is jealous of the married women

5. Jenny Johnson

November 11, 2020 at 8:40 pm

So Gizelle went to the queen of all queens (Andy Cohen) to put a Black couple down? Why? But she told queenie she was going to her hotel to be with Jamal whom was in Baltimore? Clearly the uptight heffa just jealous of other ppls happiness caus she should had stayed at home while Jamal was at somebody else’s home with his cheating a-s!! Even Robin getting tired of her no story having a-s… smdh

• tracy walker

November 13, 2020 at 3:25 pm

yup she sure is getting tired of her 😂🤣🤣🤣👍good for robin speak on it!!!

6. Trina

November 11, 2020 at 9:17 pm

Giselle can not herself for being a Bitter Betty. She is the worst friend, and now she is being checked for her messy ways. Karen is not letting nothing slide this season.

7. Barbara

November 11, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Gizelle is pretty but Mes-sy! She stays in others business but want others to stay out of hers. Jamal is probably just a story line unless she plans on moving to Atlanta… If so, keep her off RHOA.

I’m just waiting for Monique to ask Gizelle why she pushed her during the altercation with Candiance? Gizelle big old hand was clearly caught on camera, ON MONIQUES CHEST.

Why push Monique when you’re standing right next to Candiance?

When is ANYBODY besides Ashly and Monique going to tell Candiance about her RECKLESS mouth? Even her husband Chris knows she is out of order.

• Shay

November 12, 2020 at 9:51 am

Barbara!! You know she already said she dint push Monique and you KNOW Andy gonna show that evil paw coming out at the reunion. CAN’T WAIT for the Couch as Karen calls it!!
      Let’s see her deny and lie!

8. Mary

November 11, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Regardless of who was waiting for her at the hotel, that wedding was too large to have during a #pandemic.

• Taylor Catrice Downing

November 13, 2020 at 7:27 am

I agree. They could have had a small and simple ceremony, then waited later to have a large event. Many people put their weddings on hold. On the other hand, if Gizelle felt unsafe, she should have stayed home.

9. Chelle

November 11, 2020 at 10:18 pm

I’m not a regular viewer-But I do know who the players are! As for Jamal not participating in the show-Gizelle nor he owes any of these women an explanation! As they all know, he lives in Atlanta and pastors a mega church! He doesn’t have time, nor an obligation to be around everytime the cameras roll! And may not want to!! Plus-they are still working through possible reconciliation-so again-Gizelle doesn’t owe those heffas a front row seat to that! The spouses/significant others that participate do so because they want to-not because they have to!! Karen needs to mind her own business and take care of “Uncle Bem!” 🤣🤣

• Sherry Kimg

November 11, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Giselle needs to mind her own business and stay out of others.

• Angel

November 12, 2020 at 1:47 am

Gizelle then needs to stay out of other business then, Jamal do not live Gizelle, no chemistry between them. So another Kenya, fake boyfriend. She the only one miserable on the show and never can stay in a relationship, with her message a-s

• Shelia Jones

November 12, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Chelle, you said you weren’t a regular viewer, therefore you really don’t know what’s going on. Gizelle is always in everybody’s business and is not a real friend to anyone. She wore a shirt to embarrass and humiliate Karen when she and Ray were going through the tax issue. She’s always going after Karen, but when Karen asked questions, it’s a problem. She’s on a show where her business is put on front street. Girl bye

• Tequila Is My Thang

November 13, 2020 at 12:16 am

Sheila you know Chelle has been watching. If not than she would not have a single comment to make. Chelle knows the truth and what she is spewing isn’t that.

10. Shayla

November 12, 2020 at 12:09 pm

Why would Gizelle even say that? Does she ever get tired of starting mess with people or no?

11. REESE

November 12, 2020 at 2:22 pm

Gizelle has been increasingly messy but I dont get the controversy, if people were already scrutinizing the wedding over the pandemic then exactly what did Gizelle do? Furthermore of all the attendees Gizelle was the only guest to say something meaning the others felt safe. As far as Jamal go he coulda flew or drove down. He know people looking at him “a way” so who would want to be on tv with the extra drama at a wedding no less?! Like Andy said yall grown. Gizelle and no other adult owe no explanation for their whereabouts. However stay outta people s*** if you dont want them in yours!!

12. Willow

November 12, 2020 at 2:43 pm

If Gizelle didn’t feel comfortable going to the wedding during the pandemic, she should have stayed home. It’s incredibly tacky and shady to badmouth your so called friend’s wedding when you didn’t even have to attend in the first place. Notice how Gizelle didn’t mention all the safety precautions Cynthia and Mike took but just that some people took off their masks. When you consider all the facts, safety measures were taken to ensure that people didn’t contract the virus. People took off their masks because they felt confident enough to do so after rigorous testing and safety measures. This is my issue with Gizelle. She causes nothing but mess and even her so called friends aren’t safe from her pot stirring.

13. P

November 12, 2020 at 2:59 pm

With it being reunion day, I wonder if Candiace is going to call Karen out for siding with Monique the way she did. Monique was wrong and Karen keeps acting like they were both wrong when it was Monique who got violent.

• Diva

November 12, 2020 at 3:33 pm

Karen didn’t side with Monique. What she did do is be a grown woman and say that Monique and Candiace were both wrong because they were. The only people who can’t seem to see that for some reason are the segment of you who feel like Candiace is never wrong about anything. A small percentage of you live vicariously through her and a small percentage of you live vicariously through Monique. It’s disturbing and I expect more from grown people. This is just a reality show. Truth be told, Karen didn’t turn her back on Candiace when she threw that knife at Ashley, right? Candiace needs to remember that and stop allowing herself to be used by Gizelle. Gizelle will throw her away when this all blows over. Those of us who are observant know that Gizelle doesn’t like Candiace or Monique. She’s been waiting to divide them and it’s Karen who has been trying to put them up on game but they weren’t wise enough to listen.

14. Mary

November 13, 2020 at 8:52 am

Candiace is like a pesky gnat. It keeps buzzing around & taking a bite out of you here & there until you swat the little pest down! That’s what Monique did, she swatted that little pest down. Somebody finally had enuff of Candiace’s mouth!