Entertainment

A Couple of Friendships Are Saved on the Upcoming Season of ‘Basketball Wives’

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Things got really messy between Jackie Christie and Malaysia Pargo.

Malaysia Pargo and Jackie Christie have had a lot of ups and downs in their friendship. The “Basketball Wives” stars had issues well before the Miami cast came to LA. However, their latest fallout was pretty bad.

On the recent season, Jackie told the other women that she heard some very nasty rumors about Malaysia. She alleged that some people in Atlanta were coming for Malaysia’s parenting. And a man on Instagram sent her a direct message saying it was alleged that Malaysia’s kids were dirty and not being well taken care of.

Jackie planned to talk to Malaysia about this and tell her what she heard. However, the information got back to Malaysia thanks to Evelyn Lozada. Malaysia was furious so she got up in Jackie’s face during the costume party at the skating rink. The two women nearly came to blows and one of Malaysia’s loved ones tried to run up on Jackie.

The ladies make peace.

Malaysia wanted nothing else to do with Jackie after that. And it looked as if the friendship was too far gone. However, on the preview for the upcoming season, Jackie and Malaysia actually talk things out.

Malaysia tells Jackie, “I do genuinely love and care for you.”

And Jackie says, “And I have missed you dearly.”

They then hug it out.

Interestingly enough, Jennifer Williams and Evelyn may also be on better terms now. According to blogger Spilling BBW Tea, they are now following each other on Instagram again.

January 19, 2021 at 2:07 pm

I kinda knew Jen and Evelyn would make up for the 50th time. I’m glad Jackie and Malaysia talked things out. What happened with them was just a big misunderstanding.

January 19, 2021 at 2:20 pm

I have no idea why people were all hype about Jennifer saying she was done with Evelyn. Those two always end up back being friends again. They are more like than most want to admit.

3. Vicky

January 19, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Who does OG want an apology from? Evelyn?

4. Blackrose

January 19, 2021 at 2:47 pm

Jennifer is just a fool.Thats all I got

• Rashida

January 19, 2021 at 6:57 pm

Yes she is Evelyn took it too far .I would never make up with her shaunie or Tammy

5. Porsha

January 19, 2021 at 7:23 pm

I have low expectations for the season.

6. Natalie

January 20, 2021 at 4:03 am

All of this kissing and hugging is for how long ?? Jennifer is going to say something about Ev and she’s going to question her about it. Then she’s going to lie and say she doesn’t remember saying it. Jackie, the elder, that should be an example for the younger ones is going to remain relevant by playing crazy but will conjure up another rumor to start something with one of them. TOE-G doesn’t fit with this show period. I think she just tries too hard. Her and Ev’s war was ridiculous and time consuming. Then it goes outside of the show to social media where all of the ‘brave’ ones flourish to exchange words.
    Im an ol school fool and that’s just not the right way to correct a person period. I’m going to watch just to see what happens but with Tammy gone I don’t know how long I’ll watch. I’m going to be looking for her.

7. Bella

January 20, 2021 at 9:43 am

the entire show should be scrapped i am beyond happy Tammy left when she did and the way she did. you can see after her leaving the show who her real friends were anyway. Shaunie basically used Tammy for what she wanted to use her for because even within the last season of Tammy being there she barely interacted with her & always sided with Evelyn. That alone shows me all I need to see. Besides Royce- OG is the only real one that Tammy rocks with. Malaysia barely speaks to her even- they just social media friends. And after all Evelyn & Jennifer went through which is a million times worse than Evelyn & Tammy its amazing how she always seems to get over it and see the best in Jen but Tammy is just the devil….I can’t see the series surviving past this season.