Entertainment

GUHH Star Egypt Accuses Tee Tee of Taking Her Followers + Ruining Her Image

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Sam is brought up during Tee Tee and Egypt’s meeting.

Egypt and Tee Tee will finally have a sit down on the upcoming episode of “Growing Up Hip Hop.” When Tee Tee asks Egypt what lies she told, Egypt says, “The lie is you pretending like you don’t know what the h*ll you’ve done.” Apparently, Egypt is referring to things Tee Tee has said about Sam. She continues, “So I just kept hearing different things that make him look like a bad character. You remember saying that at all? Are you denying that that happened?”

Egypt then accuses Tee Tee of hurting her reputation, “The next thing has been you sabotaged my reputation. You brought me down. You have all my followers because people like you because they think you’re the victim when I’ve been the victim.”

She added, “You ruined my reputation.”

Tee Tee asks, “Before I “damaged it,” what was your reputation?” Egypt answers with, “I’ma princess right now, but I’m going to be a queen one day. I have a legacy to live. I’m sorry that you don’t understand what I’m talking about. I am a queen.” She continues, “I got blessed to be in this woman’s womb. This is Hip Hop. I am it. This was my legacy and my place. You tried to take my place.”

At this point, Tee Tee’s mom Maureen says Tee Tee didn’t ruin her image but Egypt ruined it herself. And an example of that was her assaulting Briana during filming. Egypt and Pepa deny this and say that Tee Tee ruined Egypt’s image two years before that.

A frustrated Tee Tee is ready to walk out and Pepa accuses her of being disrespectful.

Check out the preview below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OMFGRealityTV (@omfgrealitytv)

July 29, 2021 at 5:59 pm

The delusion is hard to watch. Sam ruined Egypt’s reputation. In fact, she was a fan favorite until that toxic relationship. Her likability suffered because all she does is parrot whatever Sam tells her and her parents just accept it. She can also use a little humility. Success is earned and her parents can’t guarantee a successful music career.

• Wannie1208

July 29, 2021 at 6:06 pm

Spot on all this. The way she was speaking , my lord . Very grandiose, it’s nothing wrong with self confidence but this was borderline delusional. She was definitely being very arrogant. I was waiting for her and her mother to bring up how they falsely accused TeeTee of wanting Sam for herself .

• Christle

July 29, 2021 at 6:57 pm

Agreed

• Kim

July 30, 2021 at 2:29 pm

I totally agreed with “All Comments”! Egypt, parents need to open their EYES In regards to their daughter and her relationship. Da’Brat, should have turn around and told Sam, to shut up, very disrespectful to the Judges as well as the other guests. (Sam sit down). Maybe before it’s too late Egypt, parents will see who Sam, really is and saved their daughter. I pray that Egypt, will open her eyes,

2. llawrence

July 29, 2021 at 6:04 pm

Somebody get Egypt some help, first she said that Sam is JayZ and she is Beyonce, now she is the queen of Hip Hop. How many grammys does her mom have? That sounds like some mess Sam told her to say.

3. Chelly

July 29, 2021 at 6:09 pm

So Egypt is jealous of Tee Tee and Sam has done a great job brainwashing her because he took notice of the jealousy brewing. Pepa and Treach should be ashamed. They allowed a predator to make a move on their daughter.

4. Tamaca Harris

July 29, 2021 at 6:33 pm

I agree with everything that has been said in the comments, because I myself am speechless at someone so delusional!

5. And What?

July 29, 2021 at 7:15 pm

Egypt just said everything Sam filled her head up with and it’s so cringeworthy. Egypt is definitely jealous of Tee Tee and Pepa is jealous of Maureen.

6. Natalie Harris

July 30, 2021 at 6:15 am

RUN TEE TEE RUN ?‍♀️!! She and Shawn need to head to Jamaica ?? and get married.
    It’s clear that the spoon ? is still swirling around in a big ol pot of mess that no one wants to eat ?.
    Egypt’s mind is made up of Sam. That demon has a chokehold on her! One minute she’s a princess trying to be a queen. Then she says she’s a queen ?.
    Let’s be clear, Egypt is attempting to follow in her parents footsteps period.
    Treach should’ve been at this sit-down since he’s trying to be Don Correolone(I think I spelled that wrong ??‍♀️).