Entertainment

Robyn Dixon Has Something to Say About Wendy Osefo Shading Her & Gizelle Bryant’s Divorces

Photo Credit: Bravo

Wendy Osefo has been critical of Robyn Dixon and Gizelle Bryant’s divorces.

Robyn Dixon is feeling some type of way about Wendy Osefo these days. The “Real Housewives of Potomac” star didn’t like the fact that Wendy threw some shade at her relationship with Juan Dixon. In fact, Wendy said that neither Robyn nor Gizelle Bryant had relationships to “care about.” And she thinks that is the real reason they ever discussed the cheating rumors about Eddie Osefo on the show.

While speaking to Eddie about the situation, Wendy even said that she doesn’t think that Robyn, Gizelle, or Ashley Darby will ever have a man love them the way Eddie loves her.

And while Wendy was on “Watch What Happens Live,” she also said that she thinks that it’s interesting that those with failed marriages have anything to discuss about her marriage. “It’s always funny when people talk about a marriage but they have not successfully been married.”

Divorce shouldn’t be a clap back according to Robyn Dixon.

Robyn was asked about Wendy’s comment on WWHL during an interview with the Jasmine Brand. She said, “I recently saw that clip and it’s so unfortunate that she chooses to use our divorces or unsuccessful relationships to insult us with. I mean I’m sorry like 50 percent of America or people have gone through difficult relationships. And I really hope her relationship stays perfect because life is hard. Life is not perfect. And so to use that as some sort of insult or a dagger, it’s really not becoming of her.”

She also doesn’t understand why Wendy went there because she’s never said anything negative about her relationship. “And honestly, as far as what I saw in that scene, I didn’t say anything about her relationship. I said…I guess whatever I said was I don’t believe it. So I don’t even understand why she would come at me like that because I never talked down on her relationship.”

But Robyn is convinced that Wendy has now shown her true colors, “It’s unfortunate. I think people play up to the fans. They want to say stuff to be shady and mean. But at the end of the day, we have to move forward and be friends. So when you see friends saying stuff like that, it’s like, wow. You’re showing who you really are.”

1. Trina

September 5, 2021 at 12:19 pm

Robyn is acting like she has never said anything about anyone’s relationship. She’s also acting like in anger people don’t say things to hurt. Gurl, get over it. She said she was sorry for her comments about you. Stay out of Gizhelle issues with others and you want get your feelings hurt.

2. Xtra

September 5, 2021 at 12:23 pm

Everyone on RHOP have had their relationships attacked, and to be honest no one said anything about Wendy’s relationship with her husband, all Gizelle said that there was rumors on the blogs about Eddie, and she said she didn’t believe it, Ashley takes it back to Wendy and Wendy goes on a binge attacking everyone’s relationship, I’m going to have to agree with Robyn, it does seem like she has some type of underlying animosity against the other ladies and it does seem like what she said was rehearsed, If I was Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley I would forever watch my back with Wendy, she is tearing down everyone’s relationships and talking about how perfect her relationship is, all I have to say is she better be careful with that because she might end up eating her words.

September 5, 2021 at 12:51 pm

I mean Robyn is right. The divorce rate in this country is way too high to shade someone for being divorced or act like it can’t ever happen to you.

4. Whatever

September 5, 2021 at 1:27 pm

It was very fake for Wendy to be screaming and jumping up and down when Juan proposed and then turn around and shade Robyn’s relationship with Juan. I believe she said what she really felt in that moment of anger. She should stand by it but she didn’t, which makes her even more inauthentic. A lot of marriages will not last. So shading others for being divorced is risky because karma may come looking for Wendy. With that being said, Robyn needs to stay out of Gizelle’s fights.

5. Natalie

September 5, 2021 at 1:36 pm

I don’t understand why Robyn clearly doesn’t understand the violations and ASSumptions that they have made against Wendy and Eddie.
    It’s unfortunate that Wendy had to essentially dumb herself down to get down with these heifers and they still don’t get it.
    They all need some business to mind. Damn! They’re stiłl talking about Monique!!

6. Valerie

September 5, 2021 at 1:39 pm

It’s hard to feel sorry for Wendy after how she treated Monique. And the crazy thing is she’s not even getting it as badly as Monique did. They really tried to make Monique and Chris look crazy but Eddie said the exact same thing Chris said about Gizelle at the reunion. It’s like Wendy decided to use this situation to become a star on the show and gain Monique’s fans.

7. Elizabeth

September 5, 2021 at 1:46 pm

Is this everyone’s storyline this season? I kind of feel like it’s been blown out of proportion now.

8. Tammy

September 5, 2021 at 9:08 pm

Is everyone watching the same show? Gizelle is messy, but I saw no ill intent with her and the blog. She sees a different Wendy as we all do and she was concerned. She talked to Ashley to get her thoughts and because Ashley’s dealt with same they agreed it was best she talked to Wendy since Wendy quick to jump all over Gizelle. Wendy clearly went bonkers over nothing serious. You come on show earing turtle necks and next mi use you are exposing everything. Of course people gonna ask questions.

9. Renee

September 6, 2021 at 10:13 am

Robyn is upset because Wendy hit a nerve. Wendy is on her high horseback she’s hurt. There’s no marriage that is perfect. Robyn feelings are hurt but if she dosen’t want people to talk about her relationship she shouldn’t be all up in theirs. Does everyone remember when Ashley was talking about Juan seeing someone else . Robyn went to Ashley job with her side kick Gizzille and confronted Ashley. I suggest Robyn shut her mouth if you can’t take the heat. Gizzille is a hurt bitter b-tch. She can’t keep a relationship. Just because you’re pretty dosen’t mean you can keep a man. Karen and Monique shut Gizzille down at the reunion when the exposed her fake relationship. She’d rather take a no good thing that has cheated and disrespected her just to say she has a piece of a man. Sad not a good look girls.

10. London

September 6, 2021 at 11:31 am

I get that people hate Robyn, Gizelle, and Ashley a lot so they are riding hard with Wendy. But it would be wise to remember what usually happens to housewives in this franchise when they shame women for not being married/divorced. Remember how Phaedra read Kenya for filth at that reunion and sat high and mighty with Apollo sitting next to her? Well, how did that end for Phaedra? Apollo went back to prison for fraud and Phaedra divorced him. How did it end for Porsha after she told Kenya she would never get married? Kordell divorced Porsha, put her out the house, and she went broke. Wendy may want to tread lightly. Bragging about a marriage isn’t wise when you’re a housewife.

11. Gabriella

September 6, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Should Wendy be shading other people’s marriages no she shouldn’t but Robyn and Gizelle have a bad habit of speaking on other people’s situation and then when someone claps back they play victim. I’ve noticed this pattern with them they talk ish the person claps back hard then they get taken aback and say the person took it too far. No keep people’s business out of your mouth period. Gizelle knew what she was doing by bringing up Wendy’s marriage she tried to soften the blow by saying she didn’t believe but it was still wrong. You can’t do wrong to someone and tell them how mad to get nope it doesn’t work like that. And I ain’t even trying to be mean but Gizelle and Robyn should be the last people talking about marriage and cheating hell they loaded the gun for Wendy to clap back at them.