Entertainment

LAMH Recap: Martell & Melody’s Daughter Went off on Mistress + Kimmi is Done with LaTisha

LAMH Season 3 Episode 22 Recap

Photo Credit: OWN

On the final installment of the “Love and Marriage: Huntsville” reunion, the ladies take center stage. Firstly, Kimmi and LaTisha go back and forth regarding their past tension. Kimmi’s fed up with LaTisha constantly harboring resentment towards her, especially regarding LaTisha’s disagreement with Melody. Despite seemingly finding common ground during the season, it seeks Kimmi and LaTisha are still in this place.

Next, Destiny expresses her frustration with her friendships with Melody and Tiffany amid their beef during the season. Meanwhile, Melody continued her back and forth with Martell and Martell mentions Melody possibly telling their children about his newest baby. Melody denies this claim

Lastly, when Vanessa and Miss Wanda have their back and forth, Wanda gets extremely messy. She accuses Vanessa of making a s*x tape with Maurice and Marsau’s brother.

Here’s the recap for, “Reunion, Part 3.”

Written By

A.J. is a publisher and writer for Urban Belle Mag. A.J. has a passion for HBCUs, learning technology, and reality tv.

1. Uggggggghhhhhhhh

December 19, 2021 at 1:05 am

Is she not going through a divorce and being cheated on and humiliated nationally???? She has every right to shut everyone out and heal how she sees fit. I mean women kill me. Cuz you dont wanna hang out and gossip all day and deal with your personal issues they make you a problem. How many phone calls they giving with kind words and encouragement and checking on her mental state? At their big age whining about stuff like this is a little weird. Btw I just don’t like Latisha like at all. Her energy is ewww

• Veronica

December 19, 2021 at 7:29 am

Ughhhhhh, I agree. Melody and Kimmi are very self assured and Destiny and LaTisha are very needy.

December 19, 2021 at 8:44 am

It’s interesting that Destiny and LaTisha questioned Melody’s ability to be a true friend when Destiny didn’t even tell Melody she was getting a divorce and LaTisha didn’t tell Melody about Arionne. Destiny also told Melody she’s jealous Melody’s family is her tribe and helps with her kids. They aren’t good friends themselves. These people film this show the majority of the year. They probably only get a couple of months off. Not hearing from Melody in that short time span isn’t that big of a deal. Lastly, Martell thinks children are stupid. They can put two and two together quite well. When they become adults, he’ll see firsthand how much they resent him for what he did to their mother.

3. My 2 Cents

December 19, 2021 at 9:55 am

It’s hilarious to me how Destiny forgets how she was her first season on the show. She was messy and came gunning for Kimmi for a storyline but now she’s holier than thou with Tiffany. Destiny IS Tiffany. Melody defended Destiny when everyone was annoyed by her thirstiness for camera time and wanted her fired from the show. Now Melody is doing the same for Tiffany because she understands as an EP that these fans are fickle and it’s about making an entertaining show. What I do take issue with is Destiny being in everyone else’s business but being mum on hers then she calls out Tiffany for doing the same. Girl bye.

4. Babygirl

December 19, 2021 at 10:00 am

Umm what was going on with LaTisha? She was really on one and I don’t understand why she was so hype and angry all of a sudden.

• Gloria

December 19, 2021 at 10:18 am

LaTisha is the type of person you think you hashed things out with and apologized enough to who never wants to let things go. She’s been passive aggressive towards Melody and Kimmi all season. Now she’s done pretending to be okay with them. Melody will still be cordial but I think Kimmi is completely done trying. And she’s not wrong because LaTisha is exhausting.

5. Barbee

December 19, 2021 at 10:05 am

I honestly don’t blame Kimmi. The way Latisha and Wanda keep attacking her for high school nonsense is exhausting to keep watching. Martell blames Melody for all his bad choices and chickens coming home to roost. It’s like he’s never been held accountable for anything in his life and now he’s mad Melody is done trying to make him look good.

6. TaTa

December 19, 2021 at 10:32 am

Ughhhhh .. I agree with all of your comments. Especially about Latisha & Distiney they both are looking for story lines.. yupp I agree when Distiney first came on the show she was being very very messy.. hmmmm she quick to throw Melody under the bus but couldn’t tell Her “friend” what’s going on in her life.. but Melody and Kimmi was an open book they never wavered regarding what was going on in their lives. I can’t stand a fake person “Latisha” you and yo momma needs to have several seats. Also watch when the shoes are on the other foot & when tables turn on Latisha let’s see how she’s gonna react because we all know it’s in a matter of seasons that her & her husband is going to be in the hot seat. #babiesborn #outofwedlock. Just like Tisha knew bout Martell lil Itty bitty babymoma. Just like martel otha babymoma said they all hung out together with their side chick’s too
    Kimmi do yo homework yo husband is not being honest.
    Latisha karma coming for you.

7. Natalie

December 19, 2021 at 1:14 pm

Honestly I’m tired of the trnnis match with Melody and Martell. Too many people involved. Too many opinions. I certainly hope the new season brings more better things to the table.

8. Chaka Davis Smith

December 19, 2021 at 5:43 pm

I would like Kimmi to give that same energy she gives to Latisha to Melody when Melody and Martell called her a side chick. I’m proud of Latisha holding her own. If I can as Destiny, I would move on and make new friends. Tiffany is blah….Melody is into herself so much she does not want the friendship with Destiny, she wanted an ally. I’m glad Marsau supported his wife this reunion too!

9. Hater

December 19, 2021 at 7:59 pm

LaTisha is so into herself and thinks the world revolves around her. Her mentality is so childish. Grownups shouldn’t be as needy as her.

10. Elizabeth S.

December 20, 2021 at 10:18 am

I really wish they would stop the mothers from filming(Sorry) because Mrs Wanda is not cute nor funny with her remarks. She’s very messy and downright belittling and it’s embarrassing to any race especially African Americans.

11. Leslie

December 20, 2021 at 6:00 pm

I feel LaTisha knows her husband cheats and she accepts it. She’s asking to put respect on their 15yrs of marriage but yet your husband don’t. Kimmie is a GROWN
    WOMAN, let me repeat a GROWN WOMAN and don’t need to coddle LaTisha. The fact LaTisha asked Maurice to watch his brother when they were in Vegas told the entire story. Marsau treats his wife like a child and she acts the part. It’s not about outside noise it’s about the noise he makes. LaTisha doesn’t come across too educated and I thinks he (Marsau) plays on that. She can have 10 degrees under her belt and still sound uneducated and act Iike a child. I wish she open her eyes, as Melody said I haven’t said any untrue things about you meaning LaTisha. Melody repeated that several times and little girl LaTisha still didn’t catch on. LaTisha make your money and I guarantee you will start to see him (Marsau) for what he is. Oh he make/provides for his family I’ll give him that. But he controls how she thinks. Back to Kimmie, don’t stop working until you feel like it. I like Maurice but he lied and really didn’t need to lie. I see he has some control issues as well. But he also know you (Kimmie) hold your own so he moves lite. Melody is hurt as she should but never talk about Martell to the children, it has a way and coming back on you. Take some time out for yourself and find out what Melody like. Martell, Martell you are a joke I see you know now having your cake and eating it isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. Pray all the cast members find the peace they need.

12. Gina Shurst

December 20, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Mel and Martel were seperated and Martel was dating Arionne publically. She already had the BMW and they all KNEW including Mel. When the show was picked up, Martel and Mel reconciled. Tisha didn’t know Mel was going to spin the “cheating” as a storyline so it’s hard to go with the lie when you don’t know what you are supposed to lie about. Mel was vicious to bring up Marseau cheating. It doesn’t matter if he didn’t or did. That is their marriage and no one gets to judge what goes on in it that’s why karma came back and slapped Mel in the face.

13. Gretta

December 20, 2021 at 10:03 pm

It’s not “karma” that Mel ended that awful marriage. That’s not even what karma means. The divorce was a blessing for Melody. Her glow up has been great to watch. That’s what happens when women decide to leave toxic relationships and marriages. She finally woke up and realized her worth and value isn’t tied to a man. I’m glad she told LaTisha that she ain’t never been down. Divorce isn’t this thing women can’t come back from. There’s a lot of life left to live. I wish more women understood that. I’m a fan now that she’s detached herself from Martell.

14. Gretta

December 20, 2021 at 10:19 pm

By the way, LaTisha has morphed into an unbearable person I can barely tolerate now. She has no room to call anyone a bad friend. Kimmi is way too mature for her and Wanda.