Joseline Hernandez Vindicated?

Joseline Hernandez Vindicated?

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

The other day Stevie J made some pretty serious accusations about Joseline Hernandez as he sought to get his restraining order extended, but now it may be possible a lot of the tea was incorrect.

1. Tea

August 13, 2016 at 9:02 pm

This is what I thought!! Joseline is a liar but this was settled during the first season!!

August 13, 2016 at 9:13 pm

I can believe it. I mean this was discussed season one.

3. Yeah I Said It!

August 13, 2016 at 9:31 pm

This is what I was saying on the other post. Joseline used a are ID but the name she used is a real person. Stevie knows this as well but he’s willing to say whatever necessary since Joseline called him a child molestor.

August 13, 2016 at 10:43 pm

I thought I was in the Twilight Zone for a minute. I can’t believe people actually believed Stevie.

5. Toorealon91

August 14, 2016 at 4:35 am

This doesn’t make sense. why would court records have that as her name? Court and arrest records have your real name not false identities. This is all loes

6. Lauren

August 14, 2016 at 5:31 am

People get arrested with fake names all the time. Especially strippers. Sometimes it takes police a good minute to figure out someone isn’t who they say you are. I thought that was common knowledge?

7. Just Lurking

August 14, 2016 at 9:52 am

People who don’t like Joseline are going to keep believing something that was already explained in the first season. Look Joseline is a liar but so is Stevie. He knew what he was saying wasn’t true but he just wanted to get back at Joseline. And getting arrested with a fake identity happens all the time. I mean Google it. It’s a thing. Are we really going to pretend the police out of all people don’t make mistakes daily? Really? I guess.

8. O-La

August 14, 2016 at 4:12 pm

I have to agree that this was already discussed in the first season. We know it’s not Joseline. People just chose to pretend otherwise now because they don’t like her anymore.