Toya Talks Beef with Tamar, Wanting Another Baby with Wayne + Status with Memphitz

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Toya Wright stopped by the Breakfast Club this morning and she discussed Lil Wayne, Tamar Braxton and her status with Memphitz.

1. Chelly

October 20, 2016 at 4:09 pm

She doesn’t even acknowledge Dhea now. Interesting.

• Kyla

October 20, 2016 at 6:44 pm

I mean why should she? Wayne is never going to marry that girl.

• Anonymous

October 21, 2016 at 3:51 pm

I wondered if anyone else caught that shade. Toya is still in love with Wayne and she would be back with him if he wasn’t such a hoe.

2. Loopy

October 20, 2016 at 4:16 pm

If you don’t find anyone in the next two years, why would you have a baby by anybody?

• Ms. Jackson

October 20, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Sh-t confuses me too. She’s the same one that used to act a fool when people referred to her as a baby mama and kept saying she’s an ex wife. Now she wants to be a baby mama.

• Bee

October 20, 2016 at 5:11 pm

She’s not the only one with this mindset. I know people that have said similar things…for them it was more because they weren’t with their first child’s father anymore, and didn’t want to have future children by other men so they wouldn’t have different baby daddies. Not sure if that’s her reasoning but..yeah. I’ve definitely heard this before.

• Treasure8430

October 21, 2016 at 9:01 am

I could understand that concept but at the same time…if you once had his heart and he actually married you why would you go back and settle for just being a “baby mama” now??? not settling when I had the throne

• Bee

October 21, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Agreed!

October 20, 2016 at 4:19 pm

I think her and Lil Wayne like to romanticize their relationship a little bit too much.

October 20, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Bird behavior.

5. My 2 Cents

October 20, 2016 at 4:25 pm

She went from being married to him to this. Chile…

6. Beauty

October 20, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Why is she still getting interviews?

October 20, 2016 at 4:47 pm

People need to start expecting pettiness from Tamar at all times. That’s just who she is.

8. Bee

October 20, 2016 at 4:49 pm

His fans are predominately white NOW. When the Hot Boys were first starting out, support was coming from predominately Black people. So miss me with that. It’s not an excuse for an ignorant thing to say. What I want to know is, God forbid a white cop stereotype him and something goes left, will he still think there is no racism? He’s basing his opinion on that one incident from his past, but look at all these current incidents of police brutality. How have they not change his mind?

9. Gloria

October 20, 2016 at 4:55 pm

All I can do is shake my head at this whole interview. It started off cool but her Lil Wayne comments..no ma’am. Do better Toya.

10. D. Val

October 20, 2016 at 5:11 pm

I’m tired of the racism talk. To say he meant no harm is one thing, but to then basically explain or justify his statement is another. Who cares what his fan base looks like?? Who cares the race of the person that saved his life?? Who cares?! Something can affect you without it effecting you. They deserve each other. Two dummies.

11. Seriously?

October 20, 2016 at 5:39 pm

She is clearly still in love with Wayne but he will always be a harem kind of guy.

October 20, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Her body but why have another baby with a man who couldn’t even be faithful to you?

13. Rachel

October 20, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Toya is so disappointing at times. She doesn’t need to have another baby with Lil Wayne.