Phaedra Parks' Rep Denies She's Been Fired from RHOA

Phaedra Parks’ Rep Denies She’s Been Fired from RHOA

Photo Credit: Bravo

It’s been rumored that the reunion for season nine of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” is pretty explosive, and now sources are claiming that it’s the reunion that got Phaedra Parks booted from the hit reality show.

However, he rep claims that there is no truth to the reports suggesting that Phaedra was fired and won’t be appearing on season ten.

April 8, 2017 at 11:52 am

I don’t know. They usually don’t send out contracts until after the reunion airs in full. That’s why I questioned it from jump. But if they do end up firing her for lying, then that means just about the entire cast needs to be fired. Just saying.

April 8, 2017 at 11:56 am

Phaedra’a rep is a liar just like she is.

3. Peachy

April 8, 2017 at 12:02 pm

It’s way too early for them to being firing anyone.

4. Gloria

April 8, 2017 at 12:08 pm

They better not fire Phaedra for lying when Kenya is on her third fake relationship.

5. Yeah I Said It!

April 8, 2017 at 12:26 pm

B Scott is one of Kenya’s minions. So he got this info from her. And let’s be really clear, if Bravo is firing people for lying now, why is Kenya coming back? Her fake storylines bring nothing to the show and she’s the most overrated of the housewives. She should have been fired a long time ago. If Phaedra is gone and Nene is just part time, there’s no reason for me to watch every week. Say what you want about Phae, but she made things interesting. Time for Bravo to smarten up.

6. Lay Lay

April 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm

If they fired her, I think it’s a missed opportunity. Now Apollo’s chick is around and Nene is coming back and she doesn’t like Phaedra. Plus Kandi has beef. Firing Phaedra now doesn’t make sense.

7. Chelly

April 8, 2017 at 12:56 pm

I think a lot of us could sense Bravo ran out of patience with Phaedra. I know her rep says it’s not true but I think it is.

April 8, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Nope. She needs to go. She has totally brought down the RHOA brand with all of her lies.

9. 404

April 8, 2017 at 2:24 pm

I don’t think anyone has been fired yet. But I can see them firing Porsha and Phaedra at this point. And they would go ahead and make Kim and NeNe full time.

10. Hater

April 8, 2017 at 6:01 pm

They’d be stupid to dismiss Phaedra now.

11. Jordan's Memory

April 8, 2017 at 7:41 pm

If and thats a big If she got fired it MAY have something to do with the fact the producer got invovled. We all know the show is fake and their story lines are embellished but if you’re calling out a producer for making up things it could possibly hurt the brand.

12. Xanthia

April 8, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Didn’t they say she was fired last time too? I’ll just wait until Bravo confirms the cast.