Did Tamera Mowry Shade Tamar Braxton on 'Daytime Divas?'

Did Tamera Mowry Shade Tamar Braxton on ‘Daytime Divas?’

Photo Credit: Instagram

Last night, VH1’s new scripted comedy “Daytime Divas” premiered, and social media has been buzzing about Tamera Mowry’s appearance.

June 6, 2017 at 12:43 pm

IDK if it was shade or not but it wasn’t a smart move on Tamera’s part. I feel like all the ladies on the real have been doing lately is showing that they are very sneaky and messy lately. Adrienne coming for Monique when she really needs to keep it cute. Loni trying to bait K Michelle into a Twitter beef to help ratings. And now Tamera doing this so she can get some buzz on Tamar’s name.

June 6, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Passive aggressive shade. Plus it’s a genius stunt to promote The Real and Daytime Divas in one swoop.

3. Hater

June 6, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Considering what happened with Tamar, she should never have agreed to these lines. Now she is out here looking messy. Anyway, I like the show so far.

4. Chelly

June 6, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Now if Tamar returns the shade, people will say she’s petty.

• Anonymous

June 6, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Exactly. The double standards are real.

5. Sheika

June 6, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Seems like shade to me. I know Tamera will play innocent but she knew how this would be perceived.

6. Yeah I Said It!

June 6, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Uh oh. Waiting on Tamar’s response LOL.

7. ATL

June 6, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Messy.

8. Jasmine

June 6, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Tamera better be humble. She’s replaceable too. Especially in that business.

9. StayReal

June 6, 2017 at 6:07 pm

So because she said lines that a producer wrote her then she’s being shady? Lol lots of people get fired from talk shows and just because Tamar got fired over a year and a half ago, then Tamara ishouldnt have said them? Why are people still talking about her job she got fired from last yr?

10. Guest2

June 6, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Ppl read too much into stuff. This is a scripted show. She didn’t come up with that line herself. If it was a comment she’d said on her own then yes, it would’ve been shade. Tamera doesn’t seem like the type to do that though. I hope Tamar isn’t that sensitive to think Tamera was referencing her. Ppl love to create drama unnecessarily. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

June 6, 2017 at 7:24 pm

The writers knew what they were doing. It’s a smart way to get publicity for the show. I have to say I wasn’t all that impressed though. But I usually don’t care for Vh1’s scripted shows.

12. Seriously?

June 6, 2017 at 8:39 pm

*side eye*

13. Niko

June 7, 2017 at 10:48 am

So what if Tamera is shading Tamar. Tamar has said negative things about everybody on that show, including her own sisters and friends. I do not feel sorry for Tamar. She caused all of this bad karma she has been receiving lately. She needs to lay low and shut her mouth (unless its to sing a song) for at least a year.

14. Zodiac

June 7, 2017 at 11:10 am

Don’t know if it was intentional shade but Tamar is the first person I thought about. *shrugs*