RHOP Recap: Ashley & Michael Are Separated + Charrisse Did Not Come to Play with Karen

Photo Credit: Bravo

Part two of the reunion for season two of “Real Housewives of Potomac” aired last night, and some shocking revelations were made.

Ashley and Michael confirmed that they are now separated after a season of clashing over Oz.

Charrisse got even with Karen and revealed the streets of Potomac believe she’s having an affair with a man nicknamed Blue Eyes.

And Juan just didn’t seem all that interested in having a romantic future with Robyn.

Here’s a recap of “Reunion Part 2.”

1. Nessa

July 17, 2017 at 9:57 am

Now this is how a reunion is supposed to be. They didn’t need four parts either. I got my entire life because the tea was endless!

• Tea

July 17, 2017 at 7:59 pm

Exactly!!

July 17, 2017 at 10:00 am

This is why Ashley needed to focus on her own damn marriage!

July 17, 2017 at 10:03 am

I think this was a solid season but the reunion was excellent. They honestly should keep the cast exactly how it is. Monique is an excellent addition and I’m interested in seeing how next season will go for Ashley & Michael as well as Juan & Robyn. Overall, I did enjoy this better than the last season of RHOA. But think RHOA 10 will be great.

4. Deja

July 17, 2017 at 10:09 am

The reality TV curse on marriages strikes again.

5. Im Sayin

July 17, 2017 at 10:31 am

Ashley and Michael being separated didn’t shock me at all.

6. Ms. Jackson

July 17, 2017 at 10:41 am

This whole reunion was better than the whole last season of RHOA. They focused way too much on that Kandi and Porsha bullsh-t.

7. Yoshi

July 17, 2017 at 10:45 am

Right now, RHOA is still better. But RHOP has a lot of potential. This reunion was definitely much better than the last RHOA reunion.

8. Realness

July 17, 2017 at 10:51 am

Sad to know Ashely and Michael separated but it sounds like they could get back together. Ashley and Michael need to learn how to speak to each other when they disagree over the business. Both of them were wrong for the way they talked to each other in front of the cameras as well. You have to respect one another.

9. Get Busy

July 17, 2017 at 11:05 am

Now I agree with what Ashely has said about Robyn and Juan. I mean it was true. Staying in a situation just for the sake of your kids sounds like the right thing to do but it affects them just as much as a divorce would. Kids can sense when something ain’t real and they could sort resenting them for it. However, Ashley now needs to focus on her own situation with Michael. They are a hop and skip away from a divorce.

10. O-La

July 17, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Charrisse had all her clapbacks ready. She wins the reunion. Hands down.

11. Jessica

July 17, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Charrisse was tired of the BS and got Karen all the way together calmly.

July 17, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Karen got caught in a lot of lies. I’m completely satisfied.

13. Lauren

July 17, 2017 at 3:12 pm

I think this was a good season. I don’t really have any complaints and I’m really happy Monique worked out so well. I like her.

14. StayReal

July 17, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Now this is how you have a reunion they will get renewed

15. Tea