Rep Confirms Evelyn Lozada and Carl Crawford Broke Up

Rep Confirms Evelyn Lozada and Carl Crawford Broke Up

Photo Credit: Instagram

Evelyn Lozada has had a busy current season of “Basketball Wives” thanks to her ongoing feud with Jackie Christie but it appears there’s quite a bit of developments in her personal life that didn’t make it on the show.

According to a new report, Evelyn and Carl Crawford have broken up.

And it appears they have been over for months now.

August 10, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Anytime you’re engaged for a few years, it’s not likely a marriage will actually happen.

• E

August 11, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Evelyn should have focused on her man instead of being messy Bessy against Jackie. Now she is definitely going to have to work. Maybe she can get her 3,000 back maybe that is why she asked Jackie for it back.

2. Im Sayin

August 10, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I’m sure all of Jackie’s phony stans will love this since hating Evelyn is the real reason they are Team Jackie (this goes for Tami as well).

• Ms. Jackson

August 10, 2017 at 7:44 pm

It doesn’t matter who Evelyn is f-cking. Jackie still won’t be sh-t at the end of the day.

• E

August 11, 2017 at 5:08 pm

Jackie has a husband and he ain’t going no where. Evelyn had a husband for how many month and now she don’t have Carl. Is there some wrong with her. Maybe she needs to talk to some one other than her mother or that so called shrink or what ever you want to call her…the one called fix my life.

• E

August 11, 2017 at 4:53 pm

I am loving it and not a phony fan.

August 10, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Well she got a baby by him and she’s living in AZ where she can have an advantage on child support so I guess she will be good. Once she got knocked up, I’m sure her mission was accomplished.

• Onmystuff

August 10, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Carl will be fine, our Texas child support laws benefit millionaires. Carl is a resident of Houston so it will be based on Texas child support laws. He can file and have a change of venue to Texas quickly. She’s still living in his house in Arizona.

August 10, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Well of course. That’s why she came back to BBW. There is no way she would come back if she still had Carl. Evelyn is always about her paper.

5. Hater

August 10, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I’m just waiting for Tami and Jackie to throw some shade.

• E

August 11, 2017 at 4:56 pm

I can’t wait for them to dish out every ounce of shade to her. That is what she get for sleeping with other women’s husband. What goes around, comes around.

6. IJS

August 10, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Ev was his mistress when he was with his first baby mama. So I’d say karma is just paying her a visit.

• I'm still on the fence

August 11, 2017 at 12:27 am

Carl did have a girlfriend when he met Evelyn however, he had been with other women way before Evelyn came into the picture. They had a baby and he proposed to her too but got cold feet and backed out. He never married her so Evelyn was not the mistress.

• E

August 11, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Yes karma is a bi**h. I was Tami and Jackie to eat that a** up

7. Troll

August 10, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Predictable. They were engaged way too long.

8. Shayla

August 10, 2017 at 7:51 pm

And some kind of way, she’ll have another rich man in her pocket before the year is over. How does she do it?

9. Guest2

August 10, 2017 at 8:00 pm

I’ve never understood the several years long engagement. It just seems to me that when a man decides to get engaged he’s saying he’s ready to marry within the time frame it takes to plan a wedding. For me that would be a yr at the most.

August 11, 2017 at 11:52 am

Long a-s engagement usually means no wedding. I wonder what athlete Evelyn’s old a-s will scoop up next.

• E

August 11, 2017 at 4:59 pm

LMAO. Right because she is a groupie or an athlete wh**e.

11. E

August 11, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Evelyn should have stayed home to satisfy her man instead of letting Shaunie pull her in to some messy stuff or maybe Shaunie knew she was no longer with Carl and wanted to help her get some money. What’s up Shaunie? Come clean because you are rolling in the mud with Evelyn. To me Shaunie is another Piddy trying to be in everything with the cast or singer in his case. They both are alike because they fire people in the end. Shaunie should not be on the show I don’t care if she is the EP. She has no story line. They are other EPs and I don’t see them on the show.

• Jen

August 12, 2017 at 6:42 pm

I agree, Shaunie needs a hair and wardrobe stylist…her look is old and boring

August 11, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Evelyn will be fine. I guess she will get a soccer player next. 😩