Quantcast
Joseline Hernandez Music Career: She's Coming for Bey & Rih?

Music

Stevie J. Thinks Joseline Can Compete with Beyonce & Rihanna

Photo Credit: @thebaddestputa1 Instagram

Photo Credit: @thebaddestputa1 Instagram

By: Taren Vaughan

Joseline Hernandez music career about to take off? Stevie J. and Joseline Hernandez’s relationship has definitely had its crazy moments ever since they decided to take things beyond the business level as seen on season one of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.” Joseline’s beef with Stevie’s baby mama and off and on girlfriend Mimi Faust hasn’t died down and neither have the rumors surrounding her relationship Stevie. And although Mimi has found herself another man and claims to be done dealing with Stevie romantically, her name still finds its way into the arguments Stevie and Joseline have. Despite the rocky patches they’ve experienced, Joseline looks to be wanting to really get serious with Stevie, even though Mimi’s boo Nikko claims their relationship is fake, and her music career.

In an interview he did with VLADTV, Stevie speaks on how Joseline was when he first met her and gives his true opinion about her in terms of the work ethic she has as an artist. And he even thinks she has what it takes to compete with stars like Beyonce and Rihanna.

On how Joseline was when he first met her and toning down her image:

“Y’all saw on the green screen. Poking out, I mean just thugged out. Soften it up, sweeten it up, sexy it out, you know what I mean? Let’s get it right, get it right. You can’t be looking like that competing with the Bey’s and the Rih’s of the world. You got to get right. Get fixed up. Guidance.”

On where he and Joseline stand right now:

“At this very moment, we’re standing at the bank…We’re closing deals…It’s like with Joseline, I can say this in all sincerity, I’ve seen a lot of women in my day. And as far as business goes, she [Joseline] is gonna work seven days a week so I respect that. As a businessman, I respect that and I value that so you know being her manager…I’m doing this [managing artists] because I have an eye for talent and I know what I believe in and I know what people want to see. And it’s paying off.”

Check out the clip below:

1. Troll

July 11, 2013 at 3:33 pm

Hilarity.

2. Zodiac

July 11, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Oh Stevie please. Joseline will never have a music career.

July 11, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Joseline could compete with Rihanna though. Neither have any actual talent and are all personality only.

• Gabriella

July 11, 2013 at 4:25 pm

I completely agree and him comparing Joseline to Beyonce is blasphemy. But I have no problem with Stevie J comparing Joseline to Rihanna. Neither has any talent so I can see his point.

4. roberta

July 11, 2013 at 3:43 pm

BOY U R TRULY DISILLUSIONAL…..

5. Jessica

July 11, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Joseline actually looks pretty here.

6. Oprah's Wig

July 11, 2013 at 4:19 pm

LOL. Now I’m convinced this whole show is fake. If Stevie really wanted Joseline to compete with Bey and Rih, where the hell is her music?

• CiCi

July 11, 2013 at 4:30 pm

She has none. Except that one song with her rapping in spanish. LOL.

7. Shannon

July 11, 2013 at 4:25 pm

What? Child please. Stevie has lost his mind.

8. Leslie

July 11, 2013 at 4:31 pm

LOL. Does either even make enough money to get in the studio? Doesn’t seem that way.

9. HowAboutThat

July 11, 2013 at 4:47 pm

I don’t even think she could compete with Britney Spears.

10. Mz. Manning

July 13, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I can understand what Stevie is saying; Joseline in my opinion has a star quality about her. The first season she was the breakout star because of her realness. She was an open book. I honestly think that she has talent and she would be embraced by a lot of people. I have seen worse than her be able to make a hit and become an overnight sensation. One thing I hear about Joseline continuously is that her work ethic is on point. I can definitely see her being in her own lane, but being just as successful as Rihanna and Beyoncé. Good music sells. She is making money now by doing shows and club appearances. Stevie probably is doing artist development her. That is why she looks so different now and has softened up a bit.

11. sofedup

August 2, 2013 at 3:14 pm

a man should not be competing with a woman never. we can’t play in nfl with them. lmao