Wendy Williams Goes in on Rihanna & Takes up for Iggy Azalea

Wendy Williams Goes in on Rihanna & Takes up for Iggy Azalea

Photo Credit: Facebook

Photo Credit: Facebook

Wendy Williams has stated on numerous occasions she thinks Rihanna isn’t marriage material but the other day she felt the need to break it down for the audience when she was discussing the romance rumors surrounding Rihanna and Leo DiCaprio (it’s now being reported she’s actually dating his friend).

Wendy proceeded to tell her audience Rihanna is nothing more but a cheap thrill and not a woman any man should settle down with.

She says:

“Are you seriously thinking Mrs. DiCaprio wants her baby boy to bring the likes of Rihanna home? I think that Rihanna is a beautiful girl but Rihanna is a whole lot of dangerous. She’s the kind of girl you might want to go out, let her have the sex with you or you do her or whatever but she’s not the one you bring home for Thanksgiving dinner.

“Beautiful girl, but this is not a keeper. Like if your son brought Rihanna home, what would you do?

“Who would be happy with that, clap. Nobody. Exactly.”

Wendy then goes on to say Rihanna is having too much fun right now to be in a serious relationship anyway and she thinks she’s just hooking up with Leo.

Check out the video below. She talks about Rihanna at the 18:18 mark.

While Wendy isn’t against taking digs at Rihanna, she felt the need to defend Australasian rapper Iggy Azalea. Apparently Iggy decided to take a break from Twitter after a paparazzi snapped photos of her cellulite during a recent beach trip.

Wendy says:

“I know who the haters are. My people. It seems like black people don’t want this girl to win because she’s white. You’re a hater because she’s crossed over and she’s managed to make it. You’re a hater because she got herself what looks like a black girl’s butt and a black boyfriend, Nick Young. You need to stop that hate and get a life, haters.”

Check out the video below. The Iggy talks starts at the 6:37 mark.

February 19, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Wendell please.

2. Ms. Jackson

February 19, 2015 at 8:47 pm

So this drag queen looking b-tch has no problems dragging black women and black people day in and out, but she feels the need to defend Iggy though? F-ck her.

• Lana

February 19, 2015 at 10:36 pm

OK!! She has some nerve talking about haters. She’s the number one hater of successful black women.

3. Im Sayin

February 19, 2015 at 8:50 pm

Wendy will say anything to slight black people. Her excuse is black people teased her growing up but I think it’s way deeper than that.

• Lana

February 19, 2015 at 10:39 pm

That’s her excuse? I mean white kids are bullies too. It’s not a race thing.

February 19, 2015 at 8:52 pm

How many times has Wendy dragged Beyonce, Rihanna and Mariah though? She is always shading successful black women and uplifting basic white women like Miley Cyrus, Kim and J-Lo (Latina). She is a disgrace.

February 19, 2015 at 8:52 pm

I’m just waiting for these comments….

6. 404

February 19, 2015 at 8:56 pm

I don’t understand what her issue is with Rihanna and Beyonce? Is she mad they are at the top and pay her dust? Every week she is dragging both of them and she has that sick look of pleasure in her face every time she does. I hope she realizes her little ratchet talk show isn’t as big of a deal as she thinks it is.

And I have no words on Iggy anymore. She left the Grammys with nothing and now it’s her time to fade away like Vanilla Ice did.

7. Heather B.

February 19, 2015 at 8:57 pm

Typical of Wendy to shame black people for not supporting white privilege. I mean this is the same person who said most of the time she feels like she’s a white woman.

• Ratchet Queen

February 19, 2015 at 9:04 pm

She said that? #DEAD

• Troll

February 19, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Good for him.

• Lana

February 19, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Tuh.

8. Mona

February 19, 2015 at 9:01 pm

So now you’re jealous of Iggy if you don’t like her and you’re black. I’ve heard it all. Iggy is not talented. She purchased her “black woman body”. She has a stank attitude. And her man is corny. She had one hit, her album flopped, and she didn’t even win a Grammy. Why are people still trying to make her happen when it’s just not meant to be? LOL.

9. Nessa

February 19, 2015 at 9:02 pm

Is Wendy’s husband still out here sleeping with men?

• Anonymous

February 19, 2015 at 9:18 pm

He never stopped.

10. Gabriella

February 19, 2015 at 9:04 pm

I’ve been waiting for UB to post about this because Wendy needs to be called out. I’m not a Rihanna stan but Wendy b-tch a-s is dead wrong. Leo is a 40 year old middle aged man who sleeps with slutty a-s models he ain’t no prize while she talking about Rihanna. But Wendy just bugs the hell out of me call Rihanna out but not J’lo or Taylor Swift or any other non black female who has been linked to way more men than Rihanna. Then this b-tch has the nerve to cape for Iggy racist a-s.

February 19, 2015 at 9:06 pm

She must be smoking crack again.

12. Get Busy

February 19, 2015 at 9:08 pm

Wendy really shouldn’t be out here calling Rihanna a hoe when rappers have already said that back in the day Wendy used to give blow jobs for coke. Let’s not sir.

• Yeah I Said It!

February 19, 2015 at 9:13 pm

LOL!! Lil Kim even said Wendy was so thirsty she gave Biggie dome in the limo once and he kicked her out when she was done. I don’t know why she gets on her show and pretends her sh-t doesn’t stink when there’s so much tea out here about her. Rihanna isn’t perfect, but she isn’t giving head for drugs. She dates and has her fun but a lot of women are salty because they wish they did the same thing when they were her age. But they were too scared of being judged.

13. Fashionista

February 19, 2015 at 9:10 pm

Rihanna will get married when she’s good and ready to, and her husband won’t be some bum out here in these streets sleeping with cross dressing hookers. How you doing?

February 19, 2015 at 9:16 pm

F-ck this manly looking b-tch. I’ll never forget how she did Whitney and then had the nerve to cry when she died. Evil wench.

15. julyol1972

February 19, 2015 at 9:19 pm

I came, I saw y’all handled that man-looking crack ho for me….I’m out!

16. O-La

February 19, 2015 at 9:20 pm

She can call us haters all day long. It still won’t change my views on Iggy. Some people think they can bully you into liking someone.

17. Pat

February 19, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Wendy makes my a-s itch.

18. Jasmine

February 19, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Not only does she hate herself and her people, but she is misogynistic too. Terrible.

19. My Fave Ends Careers

February 19, 2015 at 9:31 pm

Leo is a bigger slut than Rihanna will ever be. But Wendy is ok with that because he’s a man and white. She’s such an idiot.

• Gabriella

February 19, 2015 at 9:50 pm

That was my point Leo is no prize that a mother would want her daughter to bring home. All he does is run through models left and right. But of course he isn’t called out for his actions because he’s a white male.

20. Shannon

February 19, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Wendy is such a miserable person.

21. Gretta

February 19, 2015 at 10:12 pm

She is so obsessed with Rihanna’s c–chie.

22. Lana

February 19, 2015 at 10:40 pm

Bye Wendy.

23. Why Not??

February 20, 2015 at 10:10 am

I hate this big head b*tch!!

24. KisaKane

February 20, 2015 at 11:09 am

Wendy need to stop. She is the same one that “advises” single ladies to date often but when Rhianna does it she is just a quick lay. Gtfohwtbs Wendy. Im no Rhi stan but let the girl live. And if Iggy was so darn great she would be defending herself on wax and not have every Tom, TI and Wendy defending her. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with talent.

• i was with u

February 21, 2015 at 8:55 pm

honey r u sleep it has everything to do with race

25. Mennah

March 3, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Sir Wendell STOP THE HATE!!