Entertainment

Peter Thomas Quits RHOA + Takes Shots at Porsha Williams

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Are Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas getting a divorce?

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” couple Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey’s marriage is on the rocks and Cynthia isn’t so sure it can be saved.

In a recent interview, she wasn’t even able to confirm that a divorce isn’t a possibility.

She tells Reality Checked with Amy Phillips:

“I never said that we were perfect. I don’t know what’s gonna happen. I usually have all the answers for all the questions, but when it comes to my marriage, I just don’t know right now. I just know that it’s not good right now.”

Interestingly enough, Peter Thomas thinks RHOA has been so bad for their marriage that he’s not returning next season.

1. Ms. Jackson

March 25, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Bye b-tch.

2. Seriously?

March 25, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Oh please. If he leaves, Cynthia will be out of a job since he’s literally the only reason she hasn’t been fired. I think he’s just in his feelings.

• Joe

April 1, 2016 at 11:43 am

They need them coins bad, so they just need to cool off.

3. Jess

March 25, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Porsha is living her life as a single and childless woman. Peter seems like a good dude, but at the same time something isn’t right about him. Cynthia and Peter stay having the same issues every season, so they might need to go their separate ways. If they don’t divorce, they (Cynthia) should both leave the show.

4. Get Busy

March 25, 2016 at 5:22 pm

He sounds real misogynistic and foolish.

March 25, 2016 at 5:24 pm

He ain’t going nowhere. I’ll believe it when I see it. And reality shows can’t miss up a marriage if it’s strong. Peter and Cynthia have had problems since day one and should have never gotten married.

6. Lay Lay

March 25, 2016 at 5:30 pm

HIs hate for Porsha makes me think the tea she’s been spilling about him is true.

• julyol1972

March 25, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Me too! He’s hella salty at her for just some rumors. She sure as heck didn’t start them so I’m unsure why he’s going so hard.

7. D. Val

March 25, 2016 at 5:38 pm

I like how he specified he hasn’t cheated since they’ve been married. Red flag….

• Babygirl

March 25, 2016 at 5:52 pm

This.

March 25, 2016 at 5:42 pm

The way Peter gets involved with the petty drama on the show and the way he talks about the women on this show is why Nene called him a B. And that’s all I have to say about this topic.

9. Gabriella

March 25, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Peter needs to sit his a-s down somewhere. I swear I hate bitch ass men when he stayed in people’s business everything was all good but now the tables have turned RHOA is so evil.In true messy b-tch form he trying to call Porsha a ho such a weak read she is single and can do what she pleases. Going hard at Porsha yet barely said sh-t when Nene called him a b-tch so not only is Peter a b-tch he’s a weak a-s b-tch just like his wife.

10. julyol1972

March 25, 2016 at 5:50 pm

So the woman are role models but not the men? The minute he started having as much camera time as his wife and inserting his opinions he became just as much of a target because he portrayed himself as a successful business owner and married man. He can’t hold the women to one standard and the men to another. And furthermore, the minute he brought Kordell onto that show he made an enemy because he once again inserted himself into someone else’s marriage.

Well, he can’t be mad at Porsha for turning the tables. Folks like to call her dumb but she’s been playing the smartest game besides Nene since that show began. Fk Peter!

11. Mona

March 25, 2016 at 5:54 pm

It’s so annoying to me when reality stars complain and whine about the negative aspects of doing a reality show like they didn’t know what they were signing up for from jump. They knew. RHOA has always thrived when things popped off and yes your marriage/relationship will be dissected. If you don’t want that then find another way to make money. But Bravo is literally the reason he’s even opening up nightclubs. So don’t complain now when you’ve been eating because of RHOA.

12. Chelly

March 25, 2016 at 6:10 pm

No one cares if Peter leaves. He’s just annoying and douchey now so I won’t care either way. But if he leaves, I’m more inclined to think a divorce is in the works.

March 25, 2016 at 6:20 pm

lmao he can go

14. Porsha

March 25, 2016 at 8:41 pm

I wish Peter would quit. He’s so hard to like.

15. Hater

March 26, 2016 at 10:52 am

So Porsha and the rest of the women have to be role models but the men don’t have to be? He’s willing to give Apollo money when he gets out of prison but Apollo willingly chose to be a criminal and leave his kids behind for 8 years.

16. Pat

March 26, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Why is he going so hard at Porsha if what she’s saying is false?