Quantcast
Is Wendy Williams' Marriage in Trouble?

Gossip

Is Wendy Williams’ Marriage in Trouble?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

While folks are still speculating on the current status of Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert’s marriage, sources claim Wendy Williams’ marriage could be in its last stages.

1. julyol1972

August 25, 2016 at 3:56 pm

She siked that pitbull husband of hers on Nene and thought nothing of it. Karma is a b-tch.

• Yeah I Said It!

August 25, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Exactly.

2. Chelly

August 25, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Her and Tamar are in the same situation if I’m not mistaken. So don’t count on her leaving him.

August 25, 2016 at 4:11 pm

I really don’t believe Wendy will ever leave this man. But he will continue to be a thorn in her career because he clearly has control issues and I believe he may be abusive as well.

4. Peachy

August 25, 2016 at 4:17 pm

I’m not sure I’m buying this one. Kevin has always been a terror to her staff behind the scenes. Even in her radio days and Wendy has always been cool with that. She’s not going to divorce him now.

• julyol1972

August 25, 2016 at 6:13 pm

She may not divorce him, but after they fired that producer Steve who’s been with her from the beginning, hubby’s job could definitely be in jeapordy.

5. Ms. Jackson

August 25, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Her a-s ain’t going nowhere. He’s been the same a-shole for years. Wendy and her crew keep putting out all these fake a-s stories to try to make her evil a-s seem likable. They want us to feel sorry for her. I’ll pass.

August 25, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Gotta see it to believe it.

7. My 2 Cents

August 25, 2016 at 6:26 pm

She should have been fired him to keep it real. People have been talking about Wendy’s messy husband for years and there’s no doubt he has hurt her career in some ways. He’s just too difficult to deal with.

8. IJS

August 25, 2016 at 6:50 pm

This is what happens when you marry an abusive bum.

9. NOFUKS2GVE

August 25, 2016 at 10:21 pm

No sympathy here..evil b-tch..karma at its finest..

10. Shayla

August 26, 2016 at 10:42 am

I think her marriage is one of the reasons Wendy can be so evil and not even bat an eyelash. She clearly has a miserable life outside of her career. Happy people don’t make careers out of hurting other people.

11. Erica

August 26, 2016 at 10:56 am

He has always been a liability for her but she kept him around anyway. Not smart.