Tank Instagram Beefs with Tamar Braxton, Calls out Vince Herbert

Tamar Braxton & Tank Beef on Instagram, Tank Calls out Vince Herbert

Photo Credit: Instagram

Looks like R&B singer Tank may have interjected himself into the latest drama surrounding Tamar Braxton.

Tamar recently hopped on social media and accused a band of not showing up to her performance.

Tank then defended the band, leading to a war of words with Tamar.

July 8, 2018 at 11:58 am

Both are meesy queens.

July 8, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Tank shouldn’t have said anything and Tamar shouldn’t have responded.

3. Ms. Jackson

July 8, 2018 at 12:33 pm

I’m convinced this is another deal Vince f-cked up for Tamar. He’s a terrible manager and she needs to let his a-s go like Toni did.

4. Lay Lay

July 8, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Well that escalated quickly.

5. Gabriella

July 8, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Tank messy as hell for this.

6. Troll

July 8, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Social media is the devil.

7. Chris Watson

July 8, 2018 at 1:22 pm

That’s bad when a man call you nasty. Why would her crazy “uncontrollable”a-s even get into beef with a man. Didn’t she do this with T.I? Whatever Vince is, he’s a WEAK A-S, HALF-A-S man to sit back and allow this. Hell his man-card sh-t so loose that another man feel comfortable talking sh-t to Tamar. I bet they wouldn’t dare come at Bey. But than again she carries herself like a lady that demands respect from people in general.

8. Desia Tate

July 8, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Tamar GROW UP! Go back to school and learn how to spell. This looks so bad for your character as a black woman and mother! You have done this with T.I and Chris Brown. Furthermore, I have no respect for Vince. You are the mother of his child AND still his wife, how dare him sit back and allow you to be in the lions den with no protection. COWARD! The clip I saw of your performance was TERRIBLE. you’re tired and out of shape. Any time you have to do all that talking and pulling people up on stage is nothing more than “time wasting.” You’re exhausted…Girl Bye.

NOW TANK…. You’re a black man but I have no respect for you. Why would you even get involved in some girl drama. Tamar is ALWAYS having tantrums, why feed her hunger? So now I will not buy or listen to anymore of your music and as much as I LOVED the song “When We,” now after what Tamar has said, it doesn’t have the same effect. DONE WITH IT!

9. My 2 Cents

July 8, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Mess. This isn’t a good look for either of them but Tank definitely started it.