Dr. Damon Kimes Cheating on Dr. Heavenly in Atlanta?

Gossip

Does Dr. Damon Kimes Cheat on Dr. Heavenly? Mariah Huq Spills the Tea

Photo Credit: Bravo

Dr. Damon Kimes cheating on Dr. Heavenly?

The upcoming season of “Married to Medicine” is going to be a doozy.

A major focus on the last season was the ongoing feud between Mariah Huq and Dr. Heavenly.

So it’s no surprise that their beef will pick up where it left off at the end of season 5.

On a preview of the season 6 premiere, Mariah spills some major tea after Heavenly’s plan of gifting her with a new poster goes left.

September 1, 2018 at 11:57 am

lmao i’m so glad mariah is back

• Barbee

September 2, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Me too lol

2. Over It

September 1, 2018 at 11:59 am

Well a lot of men cheat so I don’t put it past nobody. It was just nice to see Mariah spot that shade and say something Heavenly didn’t have a real comeback for. She was shook.

3. Viv

September 1, 2018 at 12:06 pm

I’m convinced every husband on this show has cheated.

September 1, 2018 at 12:15 pm

Heavenly isn’t capable of a real apology.

• Jessica

September 3, 2018 at 2:33 pm

Nope.

5. Yeah I Said It!

September 1, 2018 at 12:19 pm

LOL. Heavenly didn’t know what to say because she’s been working hard to keep her dirt off the show.

6. deb

September 1, 2018 at 5:10 pm

He’s a man and he’s human and he has an ego. He probably has.

7. Vee

September 1, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Mariah got in that a-s. Good. Heavenly has too much mouth. You come for my husband’s d-ck and I’m going all the way in.

8. Shay

September 1, 2018 at 8:02 pm

Heavenly made it obvious last season when the topic on cheating came up and she started crying at the thought of him cheating.

Honestly sad to see woman with all this education allow cheating to happen. Even sadder that they all seem faithful

September 1, 2018 at 10:16 pm

Im not surprised.

10. Tea

September 2, 2018 at 9:00 pm

They say he cheats with the women he works with!! I don’t know how true that is though!!

11. Ronni

September 2, 2018 at 9:46 pm

The man literally broke a glass when they were on the group vacation and the topic of cheating came up. He always has a deer in the headlights look on his face when cheating is being discussed. I think he’s definitely a cheater and something about the way she works so hard to portray their “perfect union” seems off. He just doesn’t seem that much into her. In fact, when she took him to his dad’s grave he had one of those conflicted emotional reactions (i.e. “she did something this sweet and special for me and here I am cheating on her…I’m such a d**K) guilty looks. He just has that look. He’s quiet, sneaky, and has all kind of daddy issues so Heavenly had better pay attention.

• Anonymous

September 4, 2018 at 2:30 pm

Also remember when they were talking about Curtis and Jackie at the beginning of last season he said something like a “man is going to be a man but it’s nasty if his woman does it because basically she’s his property”. And she threatened to kill him and the b***h.

12. Kion

September 3, 2018 at 9:14 am

The way Mariah strutted back towards the group was hilarious to me…. I have receipts😩😩😩. Helly because she is not Heavenly deserves every piece of shade she gets with her devilish, hateful, spiteful, dehydrated, manipulative fake tail.

• deb

September 3, 2018 at 4:10 pm

Yes, I loved Mariah’s strut back walk, she blew Heavenly out the water, for the first time in a while she was speechless. it was refreshing to see her get hers, I hope more is coming as she deserves it.

• Peppermint Patty

September 4, 2018 at 10:30 am

Lol! Yesssss that sache’ was EVERYTHING!!!! and I cant wait to see how quad is this season seeing as how she has been so vocal in everyone else’s affairs….

13. Sen

September 5, 2018 at 1:51 am

I like heavenly I think she’s hilarious and her shade is really a part of who she is… I like Mariah too she’s not as funny but a little more dramatic but they both make for good tv that’s why we are watching

14. Alicia

September 8, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Yes,I am sure he has .I seen someone post below that he doesnt seem interested in her ,and that is so true that man seems like he is miserable just barely hanging in there.I wish them the best though.

15. Mercedes

December 19, 2018 at 6:35 am

I know for a fact he has! This man has a long term affair going on with GP. His wife seems ok with it. He is sneaky and very manipulative. He is also a dirty doctor who endangers the life of his patients by feeding them pain medication like candy!

• LaDonna

February 24, 2019 at 9:26 pm

So what if Dr. Damon cheated on Heavenly!!!!
      It’s entertainment😜