Monique the Comedian Wanted on RHOA by Kandi and NeNe

Kandi Burruss & NeNe Leakes Feel Comedian Mo’Nique Would Be Perfect on RHOA

monique the comedian

Photo Credit: Bravo

When it comes to “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” fans of the show are always suggesting who would be perfect on the cast.

Turns out they are not alone.

During a recent interview with Bravo, both NeNe Leakes and Kandi Burruss revealed their celebrity picks.

Interestingly enough, both agree that the comedian Mo’Nique would be a perfect addition.

And they broke down just why.

1. Porsha

December 1, 2018 at 2:57 pm

I actually agree with this.

2. Jordan's Memory

December 1, 2018 at 3:31 pm

Hmm idk I think she would be annoying and over the top to see her EVERY week. She is cool seeing in a movie, she was even annoying on The Parkers, I think Mariah or even Quad, or Cherise from the Housewives of Potomac, or the other bi racial girl they let go after the first season would be a better fit.

December 1, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Nope

4. Shady Bootz

December 1, 2018 at 5:27 pm

I love Mo’Nique but I don’t think she would be a good fit for the show. I see her having a similar experience to Kim Fields in the aspect of being seasoned in the entertainment industry and not being able to relate these women with all the reading, gossiping and bickering. The only difference is Mo’Nique don’t take no sh-t. It’ll be funny as hell if she came on the show and fell out with Kandi and/or NeNe the same 2 ppl who said she would be good for the show lmao!

5. Heather B.

December 2, 2018 at 1:04 pm

I get why they would think MoNique would be great but I think it would be a disaster. She wouldn’t get along with any of them because she’s very direct and can come off as harsh. Plus, she’d want the highest salary.

6. Kimberly

December 2, 2018 at 5:30 pm

A lot of memes and iconic one liners would come from Auntie Mo being on the show but she’s way too accomplished to ever do it. She should stick to movies, standup and her new Vegas residency.

7. MISS D

December 3, 2018 at 12:27 pm

That would be the day I stopped watching RHOA too. I’m not here for Monique and all that yelling she do. And yall think Peter was all in the mix – shitttttttttttttttttttt Sidney aka Daddy would be 1000 times worse.