Brandi And Jason Maxiell Are Still Together After Iyanla Meeting

Brandi & Jason Maxiell Still Together After Controversial ‘Fix My Life’ Appearance?

Brandi And Jason Maxiell

Photo Credit: Instagram

Former “Basketball Wives” stars Brandi and Jason Maxiell made headlines for their controversial appearance on “Iyanla: Fix My Life.”

On the show, Jason revealed that Brandi didn’t really know the full extent of his cheating ways.

Apparently he actually slept with over 50 women during their marriage.

Some figured Brandi would pull the plug on the marriage after that revelation but it appears the couple may still be together.

April 25, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Not surprised.

2. Deja

April 25, 2019 at 4:09 pm

Well it’s her life and her decision. Couldn’t be me though.

3. Ms. Jackson

April 25, 2019 at 4:32 pm

If you’re sleeping with that many people while married, your a-s needs some long term therapy. A weekend with Iyanla won’t fix that sh-t.

4. Mo

April 25, 2019 at 6:30 pm

I wished there where not so many women with self esteem issues….

5. Realness

April 25, 2019 at 6:41 pm

This is what happens when women believe the lie that having a man and a family is the end all/be all in life. I wish her the best though.

6. Jordans Memory

April 26, 2019 at 8:34 am

Thank God this woman doesn’t have a daughter because she would be setting a terrible example for her. I mean over 50 woman? that’s not a man with a problem, that’s a man who simply doesn’t give a f*ck about his wife or his marriage and waiting for you to leave him. Idk how a woman would feel comfortable sleeping with her husband without protection, I would be scared. I’m sure he has several children out there as well. It’s no way he strapped up wit all those woman. But I don’t feel bad for her, a man will do what YOU allow him to do.