Remy And Brittany Update: Remy Forced to Wear Ankle Monitor

Remy Ma Rocks Ankle Monitor After Allegedly Assaulting Brittney Taylor

Remy And Brittany

Photo Credit: Instagram

Not too long ago, Brittney Taylor accused Remy Ma of assaulting her backstage at a show.

The accusations made headlines and it was later revealed cops were investigating Remy.

Apparently the investigation may have resulted in Remy being forced to wear an ankle monitor.

Remy doesn’t appear to be fazed though.

1. Im Sayin

April 26, 2019 at 9:22 am

So punching Brittney in the face was worth house arrest huh? I don’t understand Remy.

2. Michelle

April 26, 2019 at 9:25 am

I can’t believe some people think Remy’s behavior is cute.

• Oprah's Wig

April 26, 2019 at 9:47 am

The other day Erica Mena posted a picture of Remy holding a gun on her IG when the barbs dragged her for being fraudulent. It’s a joke to a lot of people that Remy nearly killed another black woman.

3. Peachy

April 26, 2019 at 9:30 am

She’s fortunate all she got was house arrest. But all this means is Remy hasn’t changed nor has she learned anything from all that time she spent in prison. She will still pop off and make horrible decisions when someone makes her angry.

4. Barbee

April 26, 2019 at 9:33 am

And she’s proud of this too smh.

April 26, 2019 at 9:38 am

Family over everything.

• Nikop803

April 27, 2019 at 4:16 pm

I agree. I have a 12 year old stepdaughter that I love very much like my own. I can totally understand Remy’s reason for the confrontation. Im pretty sure all Remy did was question Brittney Taylor about the incident with her stepdaughter, and BT popped off at the mouth real reckless. We have seen BT run that mouth on LHHNY. If not Remy, somebody was gonna get this girl. She is lucky all she got was two black eyes. Im still gonna root for Remy no matter what anybody says because she gave BT a pass one time before and she kept asking for it.

6. Yeah I Said It!

April 26, 2019 at 10:50 am

LOL. I guess she won’t be happy until she gets locked up again. Some people will put the need to be street over common sense every single time.

7. My 2 Cents

April 26, 2019 at 11:01 am

Mess.

8. blackrose

April 26, 2019 at 6:04 pm

send her back to jail if she thinks thats cute. No female is worth violating parole. I was rooting for her