Towanda Boyfriend Sean Hall Has Awkward Conversation with Traci

Watch: Towanda & Sean Have an Awkward Conversation with Traci & Kevin

Towanda Boyfriend Sean Hall

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Towanda had her sisters suspecting she had gotten secretly engaged.

And it’s all because of the ring Sean bought her.

However, Sean and Towanda later clarified that the ring wasn’t an engagement ring. And Sean just bought it because Towanda liked it.

In a deleted scene from the show, Traci asked the couple about their future together since Sean bought a “friendship ring.”

Towanda and Sean emphasized that the ring isn’t a friendship ring.

The conversation got a bit awkward, too.

Here’s how it went:

Traci: So what is you guys next plans since you gave Towanda a friendship ring?

Sean: Umm, we didn’t call it a friendship ring.

Towanda: No we didn’t. You called, you called it that.

Traci: Well y’all said y’all weren’t engaged. It wasn’t an engagement ring. Okay, dating ring.

Sean: I also gave her an iPad as well.

Traci: So it’s a dating iPad.

Sean: Same thing.

Towanda: I can’t wear it.

Sean: It’s just gifts. Tokens of the appreciation of who she is.

Traci: So how far are y’all going to take this? Have y’all talked about that because inquiring minds wanna know.

Sean: Really? We’ll fax you.

Kevin: Huh?

Check out the video below.

In related news, last night, Tamar issued out an apology to everyone she’s hurt.

Check out the Instagram post below.

June 11, 2019 at 1:20 pm

Now if Tamar did what Traci did here she’d be dragged everywhere.

• Twirl

June 11, 2019 at 2:57 pm

And that’s the truth ruth! But since it’s Traci, it’s going to be crickets on this post. There won’t be many comments.

June 11, 2019 at 1:34 pm

Tamar and her apologies. Sigh…

3. Deedee

June 11, 2019 at 1:52 pm

It’s not Traci’s business. I don’t like how she’s been acting. She’s acting just like Tamar now and I’m not about to excuse that just because I like her.

4. Lay Lay

June 11, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Didn’t Towanda get a divorce like a year ago? And she’s been with Sean for a few months, right? I don’t see an issue with him buying her a ring just because he wants to. At least they aren’t rushing into marriage. This is a non issue but I see Traci just felt like being shady. I’m sure her stans loved this though. Whatever.

June 11, 2019 at 1:59 pm

It has to be draining to be around these women. The friendship ring shade was unnecessary. Traci would have acted a fool if the roles were reversed.

6. deb dyson

June 12, 2019 at 12:40 pm

I wouldn’t bring a new dog around these sisters cause they all act like 6 year olds. You got a boy friend type drama from 40 & 50 year old women. I thought grabbing a cake with hands stopped with toddlers, that’s not tradition it’s just dumb & they all need to grow up.

7. Yolanda Jackson

June 14, 2019 at 8:35 am

Can you see Toni Braxton say she do not like her sister sometimes not taking sides but Tracy feels that she was done wrong when y’all were on the road she’s just trying to express her feelings on the matter, but you all are sisters I know it’s difficult sometimes between sisters because I have four siblings but it’s going to be alright sisters just keep prayers in your thoughts I know your mother is probably upset about the matter we all have siblings and they have husbands or booze that we can’t stand sometimes but it’s about turning the other cheek and at the end of the day when all the Smoke Clears you still going to be sisters I really hate that y’all are going through but God’s got you girls I really hope this is just a story line and that you girls are in a good place