'Black Ink Crew' Star Donna Says Sleeping with Coworkers Gives Her Points During a Hot Girl Summer

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Says Sleeping with Coworkers Gives Her Points During a Hot Girl Summer

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew” star Donna is no stranger to controversy. But she doesn’t let it affect how she feels about herself. Season after season, she does what she wants. Even if it doesn’t sit well with a lot of people on social media.

To no surprise, she had some interesting things to say about sleeping with her coworkers. She feels like doing so gives her points amid the Hot Girl Summer. So does having that freaky moment with Alex in a public restroom. She truly has no regrets.

August 26, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Oh Donna.

2. Yeah I Said It!

August 26, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Yeah I don’t think this was what Meg envisioned when she started the movement. LOL.

3. Ms. Jackson

August 26, 2019 at 7:14 pm

This is the goofiest sh-t I’ve heard in a while.

4. Chelly

August 26, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Donna is a mess. I do like her relationship with Alex though.

5. MsCeCe

August 27, 2019 at 10:37 am

I think she is so pretty…..I don’t down Donna one bit. She survived the awful highly abusive relationship with that prison-rat Max from down south. He just looked scary! I was so scared for her when he was just talking greasy over the phone from prison…Whatever gets you along I guess Donna. I’m just glad you didn’t let that man kill your spirit…BTW she wasn’t screwing Alex in the bathroom, they were dancing looking like he was screwing her!

6. blackrose

August 27, 2019 at 4:45 pm

She a beautiful young women. Perhaps appears to look unwashed but beautiful. Too bad she doesnt love herself. Be free but have standards.That is why none if the men or women in shop respect her

7. MsCoCoMango

August 27, 2019 at 6:31 pm

IMO it seems like she hasn’t found her selfworth beyond her s-xuality and outer beauty. She be single n enjoy it for a while, she could get her life together. She could be doing so much more.

8. Gloria Huf

August 28, 2019 at 8:30 am

OHHH DOOOONNNNAAA.. I DO like her Buuuuttttt HOT GIRL SUMMER HAS ZILCH TO DO WITH BANGING UR CO-WORKERS.. but you do you girl. If that’s her definition of Hot Girl Summer,then bang away

9. MsCoCoMango

August 28, 2019 at 11:39 am

Well I agree not my definition of a hot girl summer either LMFAO