'Basketball Wives' Star OG Goes All the Way off on Kristen Scott

‘Basketball Wives’ Star OG Goes All the Way off on Kristen Scott

Photo Credit: VH1

The latest episode of “Basketball Wives” was full of drama. But it appears things will only get messier as the women continue their time in Costa Rica. Kristen Scott’s relationship with CeCe Gutierrez is basically non-existent. And Byron Scott isn’t here for Kristen either. However, Kristen’s issues with OG are about to worsen as well.

On the upcoming episode, Kristen once again tries to talk to CeCe. But CeCe is done. And she doesn’t want to have any more conversations with Kristen. After she walks away, Kristen ends up having some words with OG. And OG goes all the way off.

Click next for the details.Β

1. Heather B.

September 19, 2019 at 1:42 pm

This trip was a disaster.

• Nessa

September 19, 2019 at 1:49 pm

A hot mess sis. But it’s not surprising when most of the people going don’t even like each other.

• Ikeiah Mcwhite

September 19, 2019 at 6:03 pm

This ugly a-s b-tch is really getting on my nerves mind ur business and fix that ugly a-s face.

• Aj

September 19, 2019 at 6:20 pm

I agree. I’m tired of her ugly a-s

• Truegemini

September 19, 2019 at 8:04 pm

And who the f-ck are you guys to call others ugly take some time to reach deep within yourselves before you look down on someone because of the physical appearance

• blackrose

September 19, 2019 at 9:02 pm

No one has a right to call anything God created ugly. Stoppes using that word after junior high when I gree up. No class, no depth.

• Tracey Martin

September 19, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Shut up you must be ugly too. Now look deep down on that.

• Trina

September 20, 2019 at 2:38 am

You calling someone ugly let’s see your face and let us judge.

• Jasmine

September 20, 2019 at 10:55 am

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ right

• Jasmine Speaks-Young

September 20, 2019 at 10:54 am

Omg her OG personality is ugly just like her face. She is ugly inside and out and this is why NOONE cares for her.

• Varie Tatum

September 21, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Shaunie, Evelyn, and Kirsten. Are all fake, and phony b-tches. I agree, with Byron. That b-tch ain’t,classy. She is a user.A sh-t starter, and very toxic person. That’s why Tami busted up on they a-s. Too much drama!# Maylasia I used to like her, but she petty as well.

• T69

September 20, 2019 at 1:00 am

Who are you to call anyone ugly? Let’s see your photos

• Anonymous

September 20, 2019 at 1:25 am

LMAOπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ let get myself 2gether here…I’m trying not 2 laughing I’m not able 2 make comment🀣🀣…OG(OLD GOAT)

• Bethena Thomas

September 20, 2019 at 4:27 am

OG SHOULD BEAT EVENLYN,KRISTEN AND FEBY DOWN!!

September 19, 2019 at 1:46 pm

I see Malaysia stepped in to have Kristen’s back but couldn’t be found when Evelyn ran up on CeCe.

• Queen

September 19, 2019 at 2:30 pm

I noticed that too. Sigh…

• Drucella

September 19, 2019 at 9:24 pm

CeCe is a manipulative b..
        She says one thing to her fiance to cover but then when gets pressed by Evelyn, Kirsten, or Shauie she runs like a dog. She is a sneaky underhanded person
        Who likes to play the victim. OG is not ugly. She is trying to emulate an American image of beauty, instead of appreciating and representing an authenic African standard of beauty
        in her hairstyles and dress.

3. llawrence

September 19, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Thats because Malaysia is mad because CeCe is still a basketball wife and Malaysia is not. Byron will always be on CeCe side.

• Aj

September 19, 2019 at 6:21 pm

That’s trash cece trash byron trash

4. Ms. Jackson

September 19, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Shaunie was actually the one who touched Kristen.

• B

September 19, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Ikr…it was shaunie πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Ora whorton

September 20, 2019 at 3:13 am

But Shunia lied and told Kristen that OG did touch her and that was her who touched that little messy fool!!!!

5. llawrence

September 19, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Thats what up OG is my girl finally somebody got with that nasty a-s Evelyn got what she needed

• Yvette

September 19, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Lol,lol,lol,best part of the show seeing the bully getting only a taste of her being an old a-s clown grow up Evelyn your daughter don’t be in as much mess as u and Shayne ur full of ness some one need to pray for u and Evelyn as woman shame on u guys so many young people look up to u guys y all need prayers

6. Phyllis McCain

September 19, 2019 at 4:46 pm

Good for her a-s. Evelyn is always running up on someone from the back and on those who won’t fight back. I am glad OG put her on her a-s. Another bully bites the dust.

• Landy

September 19, 2019 at 5:44 pm

She ran up AFTER that woman walked off. You had ample time and space to do anything you wanted to. I can’t stand people who make noise. The main people who run their mouth are the main people who won’t bust a grape standing on it.

7. Mary Rule

September 19, 2019 at 5:12 pm

You are beyond crazy iiiif you don’t see OG as a bully And an instigator , also.

• Landy

September 19, 2019 at 5:41 pm

I guess I’m beyond crazy. Just b/c someone is cut and dry, blunt, takes up for people they see being disrespected who really isn’t an aggressive person and can hold her own and doesn’t let people make it if they cross them does NOT make them a bully. Who wouldn’t stand up for someone who isn’t really strong enough to defend themselves. Even children do that. At the end of the day, no matter if it’s physical or verbal, someone wins and someone loses regardless of who starts it. But again maybe I’m beyond crazy b/c that’s my personality. I leave people alone until they cross me and once that happens I black out and I also stand up for people if I’m around and I see a nonconfrontational person being bothered by an aggressive person. So I guess I’m a bully also.

• Chris

September 20, 2019 at 3:46 am

πŸ—£speak that right there 😎

• Velvetlady

September 20, 2019 at 7:28 pm

Landy I love your post. People who don’t see that Evilyn is a loud mouth bully. Sure can’t see .She always running up on someone she is too d-mn old.She is a stupid,unintelligent little girl. I guess she don’t care that her grown a-s daughter she always crying about see her acting like a bratty b-tch.

• Kato66

September 19, 2019 at 6:51 pm

LMAO. . keep on standing up for people u may not live to tell it!
      #CrazyWorld

• Heaven

September 19, 2019 at 9:00 pm

Define/ Google bully. OG is on that don’t back down and you calling her a bully for standing up for herself and Cece.

8. Kato66

September 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Ugly G! I mean OG really is a ugly bully She look like a F-cking πŸ‘½ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she aint run on or talk sh-t to the right 1 yet

• llawrence

September 19, 2019 at 7:04 pm

NO she ran up on the right one. Evelyn thinks she is a bad a-s and OG threw that a-s into the bushes like a rag doll. I don’t care what nobody says OG is my girl and if Tammy was there she would have gave Evelyn the same thing.

9. llawrence

September 19, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Don’t hate she was doing what any friend would have done, if your friend was in CeCe’s shoes you would have done the same thing.

10. llawrence

September 19, 2019 at 7:10 pm

That’s whats up. Next weeks show is going to be action pack, I am going to be laughing my ass off when Evelyn hit those bushes.

11. Beverly A Mims

September 19, 2019 at 7:59 pm

Og, pull Evelyn down from behind.Next time square up face to face.

• Chris

September 20, 2019 at 3:49 am

When do evil Evelyn ever square up in people face. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ girl bye

12. Debra

September 19, 2019 at 10:11 pm

Evelyn is soooo disgusting !! Can’t stand that fake a-s woman and Shaunie is sooo fake and deceitful!!! Can’t stand either of anthem!!!Birds of a feather!

13. llawrence

September 19, 2019 at 11:59 pm

PREACH thank you for saying that

14. Kelly

September 20, 2019 at 10:20 am

OG needs a Reality Check. No pun intended. She SERIOUSLY thinks she can whoop er’ body & YES she IS MESSY & A crap starter.

15. Boog

September 20, 2019 at 11:28 am

I love OG

16. llawrence

September 20, 2019 at 12:33 pm

I think OG could whip all of them at the same time

17. busey bee

September 20, 2019 at 1:03 pm

THk U Kelly , I think she just make noise she BOT going to throw any hands see all tht would NOT work in Compton,she knw what she doing on this fake show

18. busey bee

September 20, 2019 at 1:04 pm

NOT-sorry

19. Busey Bee

September 20, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Thks Kelly she not going to throw any hands she all mouth making a lot of noise her noise has NO volume, that would NOT work in Compton so she keep talking mess on this fake put together show………….

20. llawrence

September 20, 2019 at 1:06 pm

I think Jackie could win against Malaysia and OG will win against them all.

21. Principal

September 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm

OG need to have respect for family. Cece told her Kristine use to wear her shoes , ok that’s them business not OG OG just got to the stupid show shes telling to much.

22. Principle

September 20, 2019 at 3:44 pm

OG needs to slow down i know she s looking for a job from cece men, but she need to tranquility. I already known cece fake Evelyne shes stp shaun shes a bad boss Jackie crazy Jennifer nonsense she left her husband for dating vagabon. Malaysia shes/!/!_+Γ— Kristine shes /

23. Principle

September 20, 2019 at 4:07 pm

One day Eveline going to have somebody thats gonna slip her spongebob a-s. OG shes look like a pig that having makeup they are to old for that

24. Tiffani Young

September 21, 2019 at 12:10 pm

At some point you have to stand up for yourself. A person can only take so much.

25. Kim

September 22, 2019 at 8:08 am

Why does Kristin think she can scream in CeCe’s face all the time? I wouldn’t stand around and listen to her either. At the end of the day, they don’t need to be friends. Being stepmom to grown children is not as hands on as one might think. At this point, Kristen is the wedge between Byron and Thomas.