'Basketball Wives' Star CeCe Doesn't Back Down to Evelyn + Byron Puts Kristen on Blast

‘Basketball Wives’ Star CeCe Doesn’t Back Down to Evelyn + Byron Puts Kristen on Blast

Photo Credit: VH1

The latest episode of “Basketball Wives,” was full of drama. During the trip to Costa Rica, CeCe Gutierrez and Evelyn Lozada clashed. The breaking point for CeCe was Evelyn speaking on CeCe’s issues with Kristen Scott. Frustrated by Evelyn’s actions, CeCe ends up going off on Evelyn. On the upcoming episode, CeCe refuses to back down. And Evelyn eventually tries to run up on CeCe from behind, forcing OG to intervene.

But CeCe and Kristen’s drama has only gotten worse since the trip. After the latest episode aired, Byron Scott took to Instagram to say a few things. And he put Kristen on blast.

1. Shannon

September 19, 2019 at 8:45 am

They really need to stop airing out their family problems. It’s not helping things.

• Landy

September 19, 2019 at 1:51 pm

H-ll, I rarely watch this mess but did last night. That girl with the braids said she was trying to help people make peace. If that were true, she should have asked how their relationship was then backed out the convo. When she chimed in and said “well I wouldn’t mess with you again if I was her”. Then she got out her place, plus nobody asked her what she would and wouldn’t do. She tried it with the right family though, bc my family straight gutta. We would have paused our beef and straight kicked her a-s for jumping in. Then go right back to beefing.

• Jean

September 19, 2019 at 6:59 pm

Yep!!

2. 404

September 19, 2019 at 8:47 am

The fact that Kristen doesn’t even realize she caused all of this is crazy to me.

• Gale

September 19, 2019 at 10:24 am

Kristen know she is wrong CeCe needed beat Kristen ass Evelyn needed stay hell out of it OG needed to tag Evelyn a-s

• Risha

September 25, 2019 at 12:46 am

Exactly. I just wish they would let OG whoop her once and for all.

• Debra Teele

September 20, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Something so fake about her to me!🤔😏 Trouble maker within that family…Debra

September 19, 2019 at 8:57 am

Cece clearly isn’t the punk everyone thought she was.

• PATRICIA HOWARD

September 19, 2019 at 3:07 pm

CeCe better had of stood up for herself, she cool, she was just to d-mn patient with Kristen

• Angelique Evans

September 22, 2019 at 2:33 pm

No cece doesn’t want to hurt nobody that girl do marital arts

4. Joyce Agyeman Osei

September 19, 2019 at 9:36 am

I am REALLY getting sick of Kristen! Can she just for one time own her sh-t PLEASE!

• Debbie Hamilton

September 19, 2019 at 10:22 am

Kristen is at the head of a lot of drama, and yes she knows that she has caused this

• PATRICIA HOWARD

September 19, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Kristen been acting like a lil uptight brat since she came on, she’s not even interesting in the least.

September 19, 2019 at 10:19 am

Kristen should have never thrown her own father in law under the bus in the first place. That started all of this. And even if she had issues with CeCe before the show, it would have been best to still be a united force on the show and handle their issues in private. She handled all of this wrong and it’s caused so many problems in the family.

• Gale

September 19, 2019 at 10:25 am

Cece no punk she going to snap on Evelyn can’t wait

• Faye Geli

September 19, 2019 at 12:01 pm

Not gonna happen. Watch! CeCe is a punk. She’s relying on TOE-G to back her up. She need to take several seats!

• Annie

September 19, 2019 at 1:20 pm

Evelyn is truly a punk. She only goes after people she feels she can beat. As well as she knows security is going to intervene. It’s funny how she will not step in OG’s face. She knows she would get herself hurt. She didnt feel safe with OG on the same stage with her on the reunion episode. The girl is a coward. All she does is throws drinks and jumps on tables. If I was immature like Evelyn, please believe if I jump on a table to reach someone, I will land a punch. OG Represents the mother land and all she wants is respect. And I don’t blame her. The way Tammie was treated by Evelyn and Jennifer was appalling. The ladies pick and choose who they want to poke fun with.As far as viewers calling names, I already know your your mentality. A person can get their point across without demeaning a person.

• Tara l

September 19, 2019 at 11:05 pm

So true

• TTUP

September 20, 2019 at 7:10 pm

He a deadbeat grandfather and mad because he was called out. I can’t stand none of them. Nobody gets a pass

• SONYA CARSON

September 21, 2019 at 7:08 am

ANNIE AMEN YOU SAID A MOUTHFUL OF DEFINITELY OF TRUTH!! I’VE BEEN WATCHING BBW SINCE THE BEGINNING TO BAD THE GOVAN SISTERS&ROYCE ARE NOT ON THE SHOW TO WATCH EVELYN&SHAUNIE GET SERVED UP BECAUSE THEY ARE TRULY OVER DUED FOR A REACTION TO SOME REPERCUSSIONS!!

• Faye

September 22, 2019 at 1:16 am

I cant stand punk a-s Evelyn either but remember past episodes especially when they went to Fiji when Evelyn and Tammi were attacking Jennifer for no reason. Now its reversed. That’s all.

• Shelonda Cox

October 3, 2019 at 12:15 am

I don’t think that’s true just because she don’t react the way ppl want her too doesn’t make her a punk as a matter a fact she’s the type you have watch out for because you think she’s a punk she capable of flipping it on you like how they underestimated how she was gonna act for the conversation at dinner priceless

• Iluvsummer

September 19, 2019 at 10:28 am

Agree. According to CeCe, Byron is done with Kristen and I don’t blame him.

• SELEATHA LEE

September 19, 2019 at 1:45 pm

Kristen is a sh-t starter,familysjould have first for kristen however she was so thirsty to blend with evil elf and the rest of those. B-tches she threw cece under the bus.

6. Iluvsummer

September 19, 2019 at 10:20 am

I am glad that Byron spoke out. He has tried to stay above this mess however Kristin and Thomas keep lying and dragging him into it. Call your lawyer Byron and stop them from slandering your good name.(you didn’t sign up to be on thus ratchet show)

7. Sherly Joseph

September 19, 2019 at 10:56 am

Cece know shes not supposed to tell Togie anything’s about Kristine

8. truth b told

September 19, 2019 at 10:58 am

Byron lying, b/c remember CeCe was telln Og and Jackie in anthr episode that Kristen invited Byron over and not her and that it was disrespectful and later in the same episode thy showed Byron and CeCe talking him telln her I’m not going over there wo U so I dnt knw why she asked and how he will talked to his son wen he ready, Kristen is jealous tht CeCe get family attention tht she doesn’t I get tht CeCe feel some type of way about Thomas b/c she know he not Byron biological son(which should not matter)and yes this is her and Kristen ultimate problem b/c CeCe really don’t consider thm family

• Nickey

September 19, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Truth b told 💯. I’m glad somebody stated facts

• Tyra M Reyes

October 3, 2019 at 8:04 am

So true and cece doesn’t have that right she hate the ex wife and being that Thomas is her son that’s how she wants him treated but after 25 years who the f-ck are you when u marry that man your son will become family I can’t stand cece she is so fake and I believe she ruined that marriage like Anita said

9. Doris Hemphill

September 19, 2019 at 11:39 am

I don’t like CeCe Byron and og.they are messy as he–ferby need To put Jackie I’m her place.old or not.good Tammy rap thing is working for her.

• Wendy

September 19, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Totally agree. Jackie messy too. OG needs to Go Home

• Shelonda Cox

October 3, 2019 at 12:25 am

I don’t think it nothing wrong with OG I do think she is Provoked by the girls I love how she handles her self when it comes to the ladies they are bullies but then wants to become victims Evelyn needs to sit her a-s down she has always been a wild b-tch and a bully since she been on the show

• Tonya

September 19, 2019 at 4:56 pm

What show u watching ? IJS

September 19, 2019 at 11:57 am

In my opinion cece how can u blame Kristen for how ppl feel about u.I’m quite sure ppl can make decisions on their own. Remember the headlines of Byron Scott & the first divorce. Feby I like u but u lied when u call urself going off on Jackie & when they was trying u about urself how u acted u stated u don’t remember..than u going make a comment about cece should had that energy that night @ the dinner 😏

• solita Allen

September 19, 2019 at 1:12 pm

How can you be with a woman Bryon that don’t like your kids I know they are growm nut really she say she don’t give a dam about them

• Zellola

September 19, 2019 at 4:06 pm

His kids don’t like her.So why do she have to kiss they a-s for what??

• Remy

September 21, 2019 at 1:30 pm

Wjat she said was, she dont care if they dont like her and she’s not gonna force it but she wants them to have a relationship with byron. Thats not bad of her.

• Shelonda Cox

October 3, 2019 at 12:29 am

Same way Kristen blames her for Byron not liking her smdh

• Shelonda Cox

October 3, 2019 at 12:34 am

I’m sorry I’m married I agree with CeCe if the kids choose not to have a relationship or like her she willing to except as long as he has a relationship with them I can respect that

11. Dot

September 19, 2019 at 1:09 pm

OG needs to tag Evelyn’s a** she needs a good a** whoopin

• PATRICIA HOWARD

September 19, 2019 at 3:11 pm

Totally agree, OG can’t gave nan witness though 🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe just you, and me 🤣🤣🤣

• Estelle

September 19, 2019 at 5:23 pm

Evelyn is a coward a-s b-tch racist & how will she like if someone called her a taco eating wet b-ck

• Tam Roberts

September 20, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Well said!! I see a lot ppl condone their bullying behavior towards CC and OG but truth be told they dont like OG because she is a Real one and she dont take any shit from them. Yes she call their a-ses out

12. Jenny

September 19, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Evelyn’s daughter act more mature than her, Evelyn is a ignorant bully and Shannie is so jealous of Cece just like she was jealous of Brandi, also Shannie is one of the producers so I feel should not be on the show because she expect everyone to walk on egg shells around her, Tami did the right thing leaving the show because she found out what Shannie is all about

• Yolanda Daniels

September 20, 2019 at 10:39 am

that’s so true thirstyriteyes she did shaunie is the shit starter

13. Dante

September 20, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Evelyn Losado is a PUNK. Evelyn only picks on the girls who wont fight. She picks on girls like Jennifer. Girls she can barefoot leap on a table like an idiot and attack. Every season she picks on the weak. Here we have OG who has called her a B-TCH TO HER FACE and Evelyn’s punk a-s will only argue with her. Why ain’t her punk a-s leaping on a table at OG! Perhaps she knows OG will beat the sh-t outta her.

14. Ladyday5

September 20, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Derby brings nothing to the show. It’s wrong of her to constantly talk about Jackie’s age and the producers shouldn’t allow ageism on the show . Hopefully, Feby lives long enough to get to the age Jackie is now. So many peoples lives are cut short very young.

15. Estel Johnson

September 20, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Kristen is fake a-s h-ll she wish she had like CeCe.Evil Evelyn wish she could marry CeCe man,h-ll any man.

16. Her

September 21, 2019 at 12:31 am

I’ve watch long enough to know Shaunie sneaky and fake, Malaysia fake, Evelyn fake,feby ratchet tell fake and loud ghetto a-s. If you ask me I respect Jackie,Cece and Og more at least Og didn’t just join the conversation she told Jackie what was said unlike the other girls. Its starting to be a sh-t show with a bunch of grown bullying a-s women if you ask me. They can talk about people but expect nobody to defend themselves

17. Risha

September 25, 2019 at 12:59 am

All this mess started with Kristen wanting to fut in so bad and not taking up for her own family. Kristen fake a*s hell anyway. Yes Cece told OG that Thomas isn’t Byron’s rela son but Byron also.confirmed it and they had a whole conversation about. It’s not like Cece said so this the plan…you gone throw it in Kristen’s face next time. OG did it to shut Kristen down for acting like she better than herself and CeCe so she put that a*s on blast. Kristen wasn’t ready and broke down. That other mess she said about Byron she could have kept and aired that on television. She act like they don’t have their own lives to live out here. Cece is submissive so she does what her husband tells her and wants her to do. She does not have to be concerned about anything else, he is her priority and that is all. Obviously he not concerned with whether any of them like her or not because they still getting married. They grown and got grown a-s kid so it does not matter what the kids like or dont like. They’re not the ones who has to be with her, love her, sleep with her, not have a life with her so they need to keep it moving. I’m tired of these grown a*s kids having temper tantrums about petty sh-t. Just go away and let Byron and CeCe be happy and at peace.