'Basketball Wives' Star Shaunie O'Neal Says She's Not in a 'Bad Space' with Jennifer Williams

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Shaunie O’Neal Says She’s Not in a ‘Bad Space’ with Jennifer Williams

Photo Credit: VH1

“Basketball Wives” fans are still talking about the latest episode. Jennifer Williams was once again put in the hot seat. She thought she was back on good terms with Evelyn Lozada, Shaunie O’Neal, and Malaysia Pargo. However, that is not the case. And they made that clear to Jennifer on the latest episode. Shaunie didn’t even invite her on the Costa Rica trip.

Shaunie also said she has a problem with Jennifer again because she won’t admit she made the latch key kid comment about Evelyn’s daughter Shanice. However, she said something different on Twitter.

September 12, 2019 at 10:41 am

That tweet contradicts itself.

• Landy

September 12, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Not necessarily…just because you decide to squash beef doesn’t make that person your bff that you include in everything. It could somehow mean, okay we’ll move past this and I can be in the same room with you, but it doesn’t erase the past so I am still going to be cautious now that I see how you are. We were raised to forgive but NEVER forget because it leaves you open for it to happen again. Like if someone keys your car, you may forgive them but every time you see your car you’ll be reminded of what they did so you may not be able all in their face afterwards

• Queen

September 12, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Let’s agree to disagree.

• Carol Jackson

September 13, 2019 at 8:10 pm

Jennifer is hiding her truth and Evelyn is a real bullie and shanie is the money Tami is real Jackie is real of is real malyash is real and the new girl is not a good person at all she is messy and don’t know any of the other women stories Jennifer’s friend is cool but it is only a show so who cares don’t Patten your lives after their lives be true to you I could have misspelled your name get over it and I like crystal and the one that is getting married is a real liar for real

• SayWhat

September 14, 2019 at 10:13 am

Landy, I hear what you are saying and on normal circumstances I could understand it that way. This is not normal circumstances. This is a reality show & Jen should have been allowed to go on the trip as part of the cast. I do not like Shaunie because she is two face and passive aggressive. She shows favoritism and use words as sematics to try and get her points across. I don’t believe EPs of realialty shows should be part of the cast. It creates conflicts of interest. Just like LWOLA, where Terra Jole is an EP & is part of the cast. How many times on BBW cast mates didn’t get along but they went on the cast trip together. Married to Medicine with Countessa & Toya, LWOLA with Terra & Christy, BBW many seasons back with Meeta & Tami, with Royce & most of the cast, RHOA with Porsha & most of the cast. Shaunie did that to please her allegedley pum pum loving Evil-lyn. Shaunie as an EP should be setting an example of growth. The trips are generally use to try to hash out and mend any lingering conflicts because everyone is out of their natural enviroment. Shaunie is full of BS & she needs to be removed as part of the cast & just do her EP job.

• Tami Fan

September 13, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I will no longer watch this show. Shaunie extremely FAKE and Eveylyn is a bully but she didnt step to OG because she would have gotten beat up for sure. Tami is my girl and the only reason I watched.

• Carol Jackson

September 13, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Me too

• Londyn

September 14, 2019 at 12:01 am

If you want to be honest everyone on the show is fake Jackie seems to be the only one displaying a little growth even though she’s still a little crazy. Everyone knew a yr ago what Jenn said which probably was true and not one of them said anything to Evelyn she should be mad at everybody and as much as she dragged Jenn for the public to watch she should feel owed the betrayal all these grown a-s women are immature Tammy exposed the nonsense out of jealousy Shaunnie is super fake and kisses Evelyn a-s Kristin is ridiculous and too d-mn old tryna get down with the clique OG just sticking around to get her a man on a team in the US its obvious she cares nothing for these women, Feby is young pretty and making a fool out of herself on this show and making Brooklyn look crazy! She’s a dope rapper she needs to exit the show asap!! Jenn needs to grow some balls and stand up for herself if you said something own it and move on sh-t the way Evelyn treats her she deserved it now Malaysia wanna be gangsta a-s is only punking Jenn because she know she can now the moral of this post all you ladies are beautiful and can be doing something better and carrying your talents in a better way than bullying, fighting and degrading each other would you like ur children being treated the way you treat each other come on do damn better y’all too damn OLD oh and p.s C.C why are you on this show again???doesn’t fit in at all! And Malaysia what happened to ur “best friend” Brandy I would’ve thought you would’ve exited the show with her due to how she was booted smdh….

• SayWhat

September 14, 2019 at 10:19 am

I hear you. Evil-lyn is a BS no wonder they are signing petition to get Evil-lyn off the show.

• pamela

September 18, 2019 at 9:35 pm

to me tami roman looks like a fool,and jennifer is a big fat liar, cece needs to go no story line,malaisa is my girl,noone talks about my kids,shanie is a big boss,evelyn does somrtimes come across as a bully but she holds her own,jackie is a disgrace,always spreading rumors and cant back it up,needs to be sued,christie needs to gooooo and last of alll og,bye girl bye…..

2. Yeah I Said It!

September 12, 2019 at 10:58 am

If you can’t take a trip out of the country with someone, you’re in a bad space with that person. LOL.

September 12, 2019 at 11:02 am

It’s fake that she can’t even just come out and say she doesn’t like Jen, but goes out her way to not invite her on a cast trip.

• Rere

September 13, 2019 at 8:51 am

This show needs to be cancelled shaunie is fake and scary she protects Evelyn because she does all of shaunie dirty work basically Evelyn is shaunie b-tch other wise Evelyn wouldn’t be on the show

• Marsha E Clark

September 13, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I hear you. They did Jennifer cold all of them. I cannot stand Shaunti, Evelyn, Malaysia. With Fake Butt. If I was Jennifer I wouldn’t want to be there Friends. She’s better off.

• Marsha

September 13, 2019 at 1:45 pm

I left (there). They’re Bullies. Childish, and High School.

• SayWhat

September 14, 2019 at 11:36 am

Rere, you got that right. A few seasons back she used Tami for the same thing. Now it’s Evil-lyn. I never liked Fake Shaunie. I always felt she throws the rock then hides her hand. She tries to make herself superior to the other ladies. Looking back, Brandi read Shaunie for filth & it was epic. I didn’t appreciate it then but I do now.

• SayWhat

September 14, 2019 at 11:30 am

I agree with you 100%. Shaunie is passive aggressive & use sematics to get her BS out.

4. Mint

September 12, 2019 at 11:11 am

Fake A** !!!!

5. Kimberly

September 12, 2019 at 11:52 am

Lies.

6. Nicole

September 12, 2019 at 11:59 am

She’s making not a lick of sense. I’m glad Jennifer spoke her mind to all of them. They are all being childish.

7. Peachy

September 12, 2019 at 12:51 pm

This reads like damage control.

8. Renee L. Wells

September 12, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Enough with that Evelyn L. Every season she is the spearhead to ostracizing one of the girls. And Shaunie is an a-s kisser for letting her do this,

What you’ll did to Jackie is downright discussing. Since the star is leaving the show I don’t think I will watch next season.

And I cannot say strongly enough that you need to retire Evelyn (I mean Evilyn) from the show. Her antics are antiquated!👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Rachel Dean

September 12, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Finially someone spoke on the real bad seed Evelyn is the sh-t maker and Shaunie just lets her do Evelyn is know ones friend not even Shaunie I’m glad Tami is leaving the show they all need to leave and let just her and Evelyn do the show she would make Shaunie turn against herself 😂😂

• Linda

September 12, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Im so done with them they always wanna gang up on someone i hope og smacks the sh-t out of Evelyn she so full of sh-t

• Letishia Samuels

September 13, 2019 at 6:42 am

Yea they really be on some bullying mess at the end of the day yall invite her back on the show for ratings but then want to count her out when its time for the trip its a work related trip so if yall all taping together why wont she be invited it seem like that would be a perfect time to resolve things im done with this show I hate seeing people being attacked one person picked on by there lil sqaud all the time

• Andrea Babb

September 13, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Evelyn is getting bk to being a terrible individual, but she has to remember she is over 40yrs old.

• Tonia Price

September 12, 2019 at 5:54 pm

They both need to leave. Neither one has a story line. Done watching.

9. Corinne Dunson

September 12, 2019 at 5:09 pm

I agree with Jen ,that the comments are childish at our age; by the way me and my siblings were latch key kids, so why is it an ugly word if she did say it?

We need to do a better job representing sisterhood, this is not a good look for beautiful women, (mothers!!!)
    Somethings should have an age limited!!!

10. Sivee

September 12, 2019 at 5:48 pm

Shaunie is a d-mn SNAKE

11. Ms Real One

September 12, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Shaunie is only real friends with Evelyn. So if she can go away with the rest them, why not let Jennifer go too? It’s not like the trip itself isn’t a part of the scripted bullsh-t. And Evelyn is a phony as f-ck. She’s only retracting the acceptance of Jennifer’s apology because Shaunie is.An apology is an apology. Not I’m sorry bc I said this or I said that. Jennifer is not a child. I would tell all of those b-tches, f-ck you and your trip!
    Phony a-s b-tches.

12. Julia

September 13, 2019 at 8:38 pm

You guys leave evelyn alone

13. Tealight

September 18, 2019 at 12:22 pm

actually thy all could have went on the trip thy all fake thy start mess and NONE of thm are real friends real friends dnt throw shade real friends dnt let thy friend real hair show in the middle of the fake hair (Shaunie) fix tht ponytail girllllllll,Jen allow thm to keep throwing her pass the bus and its easy to say Jen did something b/c thy all believe it I do believe Jackie set Jen up w/all tht mess about Malaysia and her kids she definitely had OG put the tea out about the concussion again the trip should have been for thm all but of course Shaunie accommodating others by not allowing Jen to come . (hopefully yall caught tht tea