'Basketball Wives' Star Shaunie O'Neal Responds to Backlash + Says OG Has Not Been Fired

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Shaunie O’Neal Responds to Backlash + Says OG Has Not Been Fired

Photo Credit: VH1

“Basketball Wives” is having another drama-filled season. While some fans are happy about the conflicts on the show, others feel like things have gone too far. In particular, they aren’t happy with what they feel is being done to Cece Guiterrez and OG. Viewers have expressed that they feel like both are being mistreated. And they believe Shaunie O’Neal and Evelyn Lozada are the ringleaders of this.

Things have gotten so tense that some are calling for the show to be canceled. And both Evelyn and Shaunie have been accused of colorism. Shaunie responded to the accusations on social media recently.

1. Crystal Allen

October 5, 2019 at 8:46 am

Evelyn is a aggressive, but OG is over the top. OG is always making threats of violence, which is unacceptable, in fact, it’s bullying All of them need to grow up and stop acting like hoodlums . Stay away from one another if you can’t get along . OG isn’t even a basketball wife.

• Totti

October 5, 2019 at 8:57 am

Crystal Allen…. how is OG “over the top”??? 🤔🤔 She hasn’t laid a finger, not even a hand strand on someone. Figuratively speaking of killing someone, doesn’t mean she’s saying she will kill them. Jackie has threatened to kill someone by saying she’ll stab Evelyn in the neck with a knife if she ever speaks on Takari again. And if we’re going to start on the “Who’s not even a basketball wife…..” crap….. well can say that neither is Evelyn. She’s never been a basketball wife. Understand that show features the wives, fiancées, girlfriends & exes of basketball players. Shaunie been explained that long time ago.

• Cris McDonald

October 5, 2019 at 9:31 am

Evelyn is a bully. Shaunie and Evelyn have never had anyone who isn’t afraid to kick their butts come after them. Evelyn knows she needs a check. If Shaunie were not in charge trust me Evelyn would have thrown a bottle at her a long time ago. Evelyn is strictly an opportunistic bully. Evelyn isn’t a BBW, shucks there are but 2 wives on there and that’s Jackie and Malaysia’s cousin. Shaunie I use to really have a lot of regard for her, but the past few seasons she is showing her true self and I truly dislike how she treated Tami. I am so glad Tami is off doing her thing and this is my last season watching anyway. So they can renew or not I no longer care. I merely watched because shucks, they are my “sisters”, but this is such a poor representation of who “we” are as a people that I just can’t anymore. I’d live to see them use this platform to uplift us as a sisterhood and as people but I guess that’s not “ENTERTAINING”.

• Lissa

October 5, 2019 at 9:59 am

Basketball ball wives is just like any other reality show, similar to Love & hip hop! Honestly all of them is messy and try to get physical in some kind of way! Not a big fan of OG but she do talk hell of violent but she has not hurt or touch anyone🤷‍♀️! I do believe the other ladies are scared of her!

• Anita

October 5, 2019 at 10:55 am

I have watched the show since the beginning and watching these women behave in such manner is distasteful and disgusting. I know it is reality tv however I expected more from some of these women especially Shaunie. What happened to I am my sister’s keeper? Everything should not be about getting the bag it’s about RESPECT. I am a darker skin sister and I refuse to be disrespected by anyone. I was raised better than that. Be leaders!

• Gwen

October 8, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Evelyn jumped over tables,threw drinks, and made all kind of threats. I don’t see OG being any more violent than she was/is. It’s about time someone stood their ground when it comes to them and their crew. Cece was a target from the beginning and it’s disgusting that her “family” went along with her being bullied by the others. She has friends that are supportive of her now and all of a sudden that’s now unacceptable. SMH

• Elinor Richardson

October 5, 2019 at 12:55 pm

Evelyn always kicking things off she and that hold little crew or two faced, Evelyn started the name calling first and she keep sh-t with Jennifer all the time time and Shanie just goes along and let Evelyn said and do what she wants to and that’s not fair to the other ladies
          , Maylasha is just a ads kiss always want to be seen. At one point her ads couldn’t stand Evelyn that’s why she was hanging with Jackie so tough. All them are so wrong in there on way in this season, and I am happy that OG spoke up like a boss lady good for you OG why you all just can’t get along and have who you all won’t to hang around on the show not cool get it together ya.

• Gloria

October 5, 2019 at 1:36 pm

Hi my comment. To. Evelyn if o.g and your ex had something it was before you. O.g. let CC FIGHT HER OWN BATTLE CC. YOU WRONG FOR. TELLING THE FAMILY. SECRET

• Linda Johnson

October 6, 2019 at 1:46 pm

In my opinion Evelyn is the one who always starts everything every season she goes after someone that she thinks is weaker than her but now that OG showed them she’s not afraid they want to fire her show so one sided will never watch again

• Vee

October 6, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Evil Lyn has physically attacked women on both Basketball Wives shows (Miami and Hollywood) yet OG who has never raised her hand is called aggressive. Evil Lyn has made racist charged name calling but Shaunie has yet to call her in it and says instead that some viewers are too emotionally invested. OMG what frigging hypocrisy and outright colorism right there for anyone to see.

• GeeBaby

October 6, 2019 at 4:54 pm

F-ck OG

• Y

October 5, 2019 at 12:57 pm

Amen, sid took the work right out of my mouth (preach) .

• Denniva ollivierre

October 5, 2019 at 10:26 pm

To all of you that can’t get the show stop watching it a TV show is for entertainment and as Tami said they don’t show the timesame and fun the girls had together but only the fight between them that since just business at the end of the day they get paid. And also for those that want to disrespect Shaunie O’Neal get a life,she as all that she want in life money,business,kids and good friends like evelyn and Tami so back off. OG you need to stay in your lane not because you a football player that means you could fight,you got to calm down. Jackie with all the love Febe is a straight talker she will stay what on her mind,cece you need to own up on your s*** and say sorry that is all it takes,kristian she is being real,malaysia is nice cool and to you all she know when you being fake or real she can tell when you don’t want to own up to your s*** instead put more on top it. This is all I got to say

• Debra Caine

October 6, 2019 at 8:44 am

Let Evelyn go and maybe you get respect for the show and bringing your baby dad on here doesn’t mean anything we talking about Evelyn is a Bullie some one needs to kick your azz if the show ever leave I hope she gets a real job

• Madison

October 6, 2019 at 9:53 pm

Some of the most cosmetically beautiful Women in the world…with hearts SO dark that they actually appear to be ugly people! Aren’t Women…especially African-American Women…supposed to uplift one another? Who raised these people? We see how we’re really not used to anything…as they continually show their a-ses for a paycheck. No respect for anything or anyone…not their own Children who can see it, not for their Parents who can see it, not for the Young Ladies watching who think this is normal behavior to go out and emulate, etc. Their behavior is very alarming…Sistas like Angela Bassett, Viola Davis, Regina King and the likes have carried themselves at a level that has uplifted Black Women…only to be bombarded with this type of visible behavior from some Women acting like chickenheads and crackheads! Ridiculous, embarrassing and setting us back. Sigh

• Hasani

October 7, 2019 at 6:08 am

Glad she’s gone. I did not like her at all.

• cathty

October 5, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Evelyn is a bully in Shawnee a bully to because she take Evelyn side and no Evelyn is wrong they all is so fake Evelyn is worse than OG but when OG come back on Evelyn Evelyn can’t take the heat so they want to say OG above Shawnee You Is Wrong as you can be and I hope they do shut your store your Showdown because you is not there Shanice top bikini like you don’t know you fake too I hope they do catch a showdown shiny because you not right and Tristan you fake to you know his not your father-in-law faults and CeCe is not at fault if you Tristan you the one keeping up the mess and sunny I hope they get rid of you too I hope they’re just cutech to show off. Because at Shawnee is not there and you fake to Evelyn you ain’t nothing but. you always running after some man you are gold digger Evelyn

• Gina

October 5, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Shaunie is fake as h-ll. She enjoys having her a-s kissed and Evelyn brown noses quite well! (My opinion)

• Rhonda

October 5, 2019 at 11:26 pm

I think the show is a bad reputation of women they do nothing but act like kids…it should be cancelled. All the housewives should be.. It’s like you all get off by showing women go at each other..just ghetto! In red bottoms

• Deb

October 6, 2019 at 8:46 am

Yes she knows who to run up on she have not met the right one

• Charese

October 6, 2019 at 4:20 pm

If Chad was abusing her(Evelyn) why would she care who is seeing him,Evelyn has FINALLY met someone who isn’t afraid of her,although I don’t particularly care for OG neither!She need to let CeCe fight her own battles, I think she has a crush on CeCe!!! Tammi is having a midlife crisis, good riddance, go crazy on your own dime!!! Byron is weak, and poor Jennifer, she is the only one with a little class and those old hags are jealous of her,she make Shaunie look weak,she said that Evelyn slept with your ex and Shaunie want to keep side stepping THAT issue, maybe she want to sleep with EVELYN TOO!!! Malaysia is just trying to remain relevant,Feby is ALWAYS talking sh** then backpedaling with her scary punk a-s!!! Kristian is too weak for this show,Ms.Jackie one of the few REAL wives on this show is my fave nice/mean b-tch!!! She takes as well as she gives! Would live to see her punch Derby in her punk a-s mouth!!!!

• B.D

October 6, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Are u speaking on Basketball Wives?

• E.P. Powell

October 7, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Well said Miss Madison I totally agree, does anyone believe in spell check?

• Cristina Soto

October 22, 2019 at 10:23 am

I’m disgusted by Shawnee, she’s the biggest bully of them all! As the “leader” she shouldn’t be siding, she should give everyone a fair chance, but we have all seen how she doesn’t do that. If the cast is not kissing her behind, she gets petty & evil. That’s not a leader. All she does is side with home wrecker & poor interpretation of what spanish women are all about… what’s her name? Who cares… Oh yeah… EvilLyn is beyond deserving & fitting. She’s upset cause Ocho cinco was talking to OG from the start… did you watch your own reality show? He was talking to every female. Why are you upset Evilyn? Karma is a b-tch.. how many years have you been the home wrecker? Does Tami ring a bell? Sucia, that’s what you are Evilyn (how is that for Spanish… which you do not speak it. You may speak Bronx but not true Spanish.
            Another disgusting part of this season are the followers like Cece’s “family members” through marriage. (Whether you like it or not, “ladies” Ceci has it all going for her. Such as a man that stands by her & she respects him fully VS the one who dared disrespect Byron (the father of your husband). What’s her name too? Won’t even write it cause, who cares… Fire her too… what does she add but hate for her husbands family… a follower. Ugly souls & the cousin of Byron also needs to be fired.. Malaysia (please MalIntenrioned better name). She’s malignant and a jealous soul, if you love your family so much… start by respecting your cousins choice… Cece and Byron are happy, they don’t need your approval since you are bitter like the ex wife.
            Cancel the show, why give these women a show? I want a show with REAL WOMEN, let’s start a new show with OG, Cece, & Jackie. Let them chose their cast… but, please no more Evilyn, Shawnee and the other “ladies”

• Kathy howard

October 5, 2019 at 5:18 pm

No ITS OG THE AGGRESSIVE ONE GIVE ME A BREAK OF THE KITKAT BAR, F-CK OUTTA HERE,NOW HOW DOES IT FEEL,DID EL DO THE SHAME SH-T TO TAMMMY WHEN SHE WAS MARRIED TO KENNY? DONT MAKE ME BARF. SHAUNIE IS THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE IN THE WORLD, MAYMAY AND TEE TEE NEED TO SIT THERE A-S DOWN,KRISTIN NEED TO GO TO FOLLOWING SCHOOL PERIOD ,CECE BRAVO JACKIE MOP LAYLAY AND BUCKTEETH LUCY, OG EV AINT READY🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• GeeBaby

October 6, 2019 at 4:58 pm

What in the f-ck did you just say? I swear people need to go back to school!

• Lisa

November 1, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Can I tell u Shayne is the biggest hyprocrit ever she can’t speak her truth because she doesn’t have it in her,and ad for Malaysia “kmt”that b-tch is irrelevant not to mention Evelyn only have strength for Jennifer she and shaunie they both hyprocrits can’t stand them

• Sherri B

October 5, 2019 at 6:13 pm

I feel the same way Cris

• Alicia

October 6, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Evelyn been a bully from day one. I’m team OG. Them b-tches know who to f-ck with and OG not going. Shaunie is full of it. Feby and Kristen need to go. I don’t like Kristen cry baby ass u was cool with CC and now u don’t like her. They are all mean. Feby is not funny at all. I’m so glad Evelyn meet her match throw water in OG face and see what’s going to happen. CC stay ur ground get them b-tches off u. U got and man that has ur back. I’m team CC also. I hate to see Diverse women on national TV acting a Dam fool.

• Vanessa simmons

October 7, 2019 at 9:56 am

Og keeps real i like jackie and cece jennifer they realthey my favorite on the show

• Teresa

October 7, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Stop watching Evilyn should have been fired

• Denise

October 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm

I totally agree with your statement. I was a fan of the show up to this point! In the past seasons we have seen the women break each other down for ratings and now its even worse…..they are showing the world that Afro Americans and Afro Latino hate each other. Very sad…..im done watching that mess! Way too educated for this degradation.

• Madison

October 6, 2019 at 9:50 pm

• Wonda Monique Allison

October 6, 2019 at 9:13 am

I feel Shaunie gets it started Evelyn has always been a bully until Tammy sat her down.. Shaunie please be for what’s right OG love you.. girl let’s do us a show,Kristen is a crybaby,CeCe do yo thang Maylasia your fake to me one minute you talking sh-t then you be quite when the bull hits the fan Febie by .. Jackie love you..Start new cast all BBW no outsiders

• JANICE ALDRIDGE

October 6, 2019 at 7:28 pm

I totally agree! I used to like Evelyn, but I can’t stand Evelyn now! She is always coming at someone, but plays the victim when someone steps up to her! OG is not afraid and doesn’t allow them to bully her, some they’ve got a problem with that! o

• Charmon

October 7, 2019 at 12:26 am

Disagree..these women have been tossing drinks..tables…anything in hand..and never have been labeled agreesive..over the top or violent..but let OG in and its unheard of..Shauine should beashamed.. somebody finally checked Evelyn..Miss Bad A-s…lol.

• Tracy Lewis

October 8, 2019 at 9:13 am

Shaq u cant get mad.Your BM IS WITH THE BULLSH×T

• ORESSA WHITE

October 8, 2019 at 11:31 pm

They’re grown women that are messy as h-ll. There’s not any sisterhood. Just as 2face set of hood rats

• Sonia Jones

October 5, 2019 at 9:38 am

Crystal I do wish that Ev hadn’t got so mad she started being unclassy. When she started patting her private part that was to much for me.
        OG has put herself in everyone situation and story line this season so of course the are tired of her and I am to. She always was screaming I’m taking up for my friend as we saw CeCe didn’t need her help. I’m just tired of her this may not be the most popular opinion but I don’t care at least I know OG can’t get to me and break my jaw about. Jackie is the only crazy person we need she makes me laugh.SORRY NOT SORRY

• Loreatha HughesMartin

October 5, 2019 at 10:41 am

I don’t believe Shaunie is Colorist bt she does show favoritism to Evelynn. Sure they have been friends longer than the other women also. But at the end of the day,” Right Is Right, Wrong Is Wrong!” Evelynn has shown her tail jst like others bt she finally met her match. Maybe OG should not have said she would killed them cause that word is threatening. Don’t think she would kill anyone bt she will hurt someone. But that dang Evelynn has done her attacking also towards ladies, honestly a few of them have. I remember the fight between Malaysia and Laura sister broke out. Anyways give OG a second chance Shaunie but in the mean time ✔ Evelynn abt her wrong doing and few of the others. I like OG because she real bt Evelynn Ive never cared for. And don’t forget she messed wth Tammy husband knowing he was married so Karma is a B- t c h! People we need to remember that, Reality for your Azz! Wish everyone the best on the show and Dangit I’m going to miss Tammy.
          Blessings To U All

• Teresa

October 5, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Well said!!!!

• Tanya

October 5, 2019 at 12:53 pm

EXACTLY!! Shaq jst showed how weak of a man he is to involve himself in this base on wht his EX has to say nd to stand correct i thought whn OG said it she was talking to Evillynn? So y do Shaunie ALWAYS hv to make it about her whn someone is yalking to th wh-re tht slept with yo then husband EVILLYNN!!! Nd she knw Tammy wasn’t lying about it either…lol!! Thts y shaq wanna act like he so chummy with her n Evillynn..I saw u said ppl shldnt put thr feelings into this cas its jst a show well POOR ppl dnt hv tht luxury of taking trips to costa rica or hvn 5 babies by an athlete. U are a real person a black women tht is raising 2 black women and this is wht u choose to show our poor gurls all while your telling your kids its jst me making a bag to buy u sh-t..smdh i PRAY tht this bag gets CUT cas your not anyone NO!!! young black girl shld be bossing up like cas u nd your homewreaker friend are BULLIES!!!

• TK

October 5, 2019 at 11:17 am

Agreed

• Minnie

October 5, 2019 at 12:45 pm

I remember when Tami came on basketball wives. She was tore up from the floor up. She looked a mess. Everybody wants to come down on shaunie, but they’re all on the show to come up. It open other doors for them. It’s a reality show ppl. Stop getting so emotional. Just my opinion.

• Marie

October 5, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Shaquille did not involve himself, he expressed his opinion, just like everyone here is doing. He’s allowed to have one.

• Yolonda Davis

October 5, 2019 at 2:59 pm

Byron Scott, is a weak beatch! He’s a 🤡

• Nisha annette

October 5, 2019 at 11:43 am

you sound like Shaunie n the others. og never did anything to them. how about Evelyn being in the middle of Kristen n cece im just saying

• Teresa

October 5, 2019 at 12:13 pm

I totally agree with you! OG, I like her cause she refuses to let Evelyn walk over her. I loved Tammy and she will be missed. Her and OG together would have continued to put Evelyn in her place.

• Landy

October 6, 2019 at 1:05 am

Based on the comments I thought I was tripping. Everyone says OG jumps in everything. But I recall EVELYN calling that guy to get all the details. EVELYN called SOMEONE ELSE’S contact to find out if someone’s clothes were real (but that’s a bit stalkerish b/c who even looks that deep at others clothes). And at the dinner EVELYN brought up Kristen and CeCe, no one in that family brought it up. She also cried about OG’s comment to Kristen but then started talking about Byron cheating…so why is everything so one sided? And I thought the called Evelyn a colorist but said Shaunie was just showing favoritism. But idk how someone can say they “aren’t” something and in the same breath say they don’t know what it is…well how tf do you know you aren’t one… the things that make you say hmmmmm

• Ruth

October 16, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Evelyn is nasty always trying to fight with someone what’s with the corn rolls always has her hands in someone’s face always calling people ugly look at your self any man she has been with talks bad about her Shawnee is so far up her a-s for what reason I dont know except it brings in ratings and Shawnee is all about money so is Evelyn not everyone is wrong and Evelyn is right girl needs to hide under a rock and not come out should be ashamed for acting like this at her age she fights like she is 16 she hasn’t that age in a long long time playground bully

• T

October 5, 2019 at 11:46 am

I agree with you OG does too much …. She’s making us Nigeria’s look bad …. I fell this basketball wives situation has just gotten over the top now n everyone giving their opinion like they really know what’s happening outside of the show. N also this n-ggas ain’t contributing to our checks so why we stressing ourselves. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Yolonda Davis

October 5, 2019 at 3:01 pm

Exactly! OG mad it about race! This show is not that serious!

• Meagan

October 5, 2019 at 10:30 pm

She does not make Nigerians look bad. Nigerians are strong and they take up for what is right. Evelyn was going to attack her duhh. I love o.g.

• Dean Durden

October 6, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Shut up wimp

• Donna

October 5, 2019 at 10:15 am

Thamks my sista u are correct now shannie involved Shaq only because she wants him to do what she can’t b-tch stand on your own two feet..you all about the dam.money Shaq nothin else.. so while he in good standing he need to sit tight..his ex is a fake b-tch.aleays hiding behind someone backs.and he ain’t no different. No d.body said sh-t about her not liking black people so sh-t the hell up fake a-s.

• Loreatha Hughes-Martin

October 5, 2019 at 10:52 am

Donna, I believe the word we looking for Shaunie towards dark women is called, “Color Struck!” Sure she love dark men but dark women may be the problem for her. Then it could be because OG is African and they come off strong headed, least the ones I have met. Regardless light or dark African or African American, all our Ancestors were on a boat at some time. But today’s society has taught separation among our people and we won’t stick together for nothing. Sad!

• Sindy

October 5, 2019 at 1:19 pm

This show is not even worth looking at. Shanice is the biggest bully of them all. It’s a shame to sit there and watch how they treat CeCe, and Oh. But the rest can do what they want and thinks it’s funny. A bunch of worthless people.

• Yolonda Davis

October 5, 2019 at 3:05 pm

She doesn’t have a problem with Kristen! She dark. And the prettiest one on the show. So stop with BS! OG is ugly AF! And it’s not because she’s dark. Ugh!

• Pamela

October 5, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Shaunie was with Shaquille Oneal for the money. She had 5 kids by him and then divorced him. Money is the name of the game.As you know having lighter skin don’t make you better looking than a dark complexion person. Remember God don’t look at color or race when he blesses of.

• Carmela65

October 5, 2019 at 12:10 pm

I agree the video was distasteful and he really didn’t say anything. It’s sad she needs someone to cosigm her mess. Shaq is a hot mess for standing behind this. Of course she like your black a… She have 5 investments from you.just because you marry a black man don’t mean u like black people. Fire her than since you got all tbe power. Stop making threats. So ignorant.

• Lena

October 5, 2019 at 12:26 pm

Shaunie is a black woman 😒. This right here is why I’m not taking this colorism and racism conversation y’all are trying to have seriously.

• CK

October 5, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Shauni is a Pimp, Evelyn is ran through that’s why she can’t keep a man. OG is a boss that checked Evelyn bully a-s, that’s why she’s afraid. Their all afraid of OG. That skinny girl from New York is a trash talking wimp. Malaysia talk so much trash and never back up anything, girl you need Bambi. The show is trash without Tammy. Goodbye BBW. I’m done weak a-s show.

• Lotacha S Warren

October 5, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Right on

• Nikki

October 6, 2019 at 8:43 am

Shaunie is so one sided. Evelyn can do and say whatever she wants..But OG can’t! Shaunie is fake!! Kristin needs to grow up, CeeCee and OG have been treated wrong in my opinion..The lil girl from New York is just a loud mouth that ain’t going to do sh-t. I’m disappointed in Malaysia,at one point she didn’t even like Evelyn because Evelyn is the worse on the show! I’m so happy OG checked her A-s this season. And everyone is calling her ugly..like really..that shit is so elementary school. They scared of OG because she speaks up and she ain’t weak!! Shaunie please do better and stop being so one sided. Your girl Evelyn has done more over the top mess..than any other woman on the show!!

• Kisha

October 5, 2019 at 11:36 am

I totally agree Totti!! Neither one of the woman are still married too a basketball player Except Jackie!! Let’s just placed that out there! OG, Tammie,and Jackie have been the only ones that have really kept it 💯 since the show started! Facts!

• Lanette

October 5, 2019 at 11:55 am

Thank you I dont know how she got og being over the top when it’s just words and not of her following through.Unlike psycho evelyn

• Miss L.

October 5, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Hoevelyn Hozada has been a sports thot. She’s easy. She should be off the show and been sued because she has never been a basketball wife, a side piece, not not a wife.

• CK

October 5, 2019 at 2:34 pm

She is a tr-mp with a big mouth her last hope was Chad and she blew that. The baseball player got smart and left her trifling gold digging a-s. She makes a fool of herself every chance she gets. Men see this and they know how she is. With all that beauty she has an ugly heart.

• Kenyetta Carter

October 5, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Agreed!

• KlassyClass

October 5, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Are you blind and deaf ?? OG IS THREATENING TO KILL PEOPLE IE. EVELYN SHAUNIE KRISTIE ….. you think it’s acceptable for someone to constantly threaten anyone with DEATH? Sorry not sorry OG NEEDS HER VISA REVOKED AND BANNED FROM AMERICA !!! Making terrorist threats against any American is not tolerated period blank period!!

• Pamela

October 5, 2019 at 7:00 pm

OG used words. Many on the show actually put hands on and threw dangerous objects. Even if OG didn’t use those words they would not like her.All people of color should be on the same page with supporting each other. There is no one better than another person in the world according to the scriptures.

• Christine

October 5, 2019 at 8:05 pm

Now please!! Call the police. And they’ll let you know you may say what you please, but u better not act on it. Evelyn has act with violence. Throwing bottles, jumping over tables. Throwing drinks at other people. And let not forget about the table being thrown by Malaysia. OG hasn’t said anything we all have by said when we’re angry. So let’s think befor we comment.

• Martha

October 6, 2019 at 2:48 pm

Shut up. Stick to the facts. The f-cking point is There is a double standard! Your comment is not relevant. Everyone is human. OG takes no sh-t!

• Shantell

October 7, 2019 at 10:10 am

Actually communicating a threat of bodily harm or death is a crime. Now please tell me the last time Ev threw a bottle…how many seasons ago was that??, oh ok. The dislike for Og is she looking for a reason to fight she looking for her moment and it’s annoying. Had she just been neutral I bet she would of had a better outcome with the group. Did you all not realize how good she gets along with the group when it’s just her bc I could have swore I saw Og and EV laugh and talk with each other about the Toe-g comment, then weeks/months later after the battery is put in her back and the cameras are rolling she trys to steal o moment again….You see she has a lot more camera time this season

• Nikki

October 6, 2019 at 8:48 am

Do you really think she’s going to kill them? She hasn’t done anything that Evelyn, Malaysia, or Jackie has done! H-ll she hasn’t even touched anyone like they have!! How can you feel that way about OG and not feel that way about Evelyn!!!??? You are another Shaunie!!

• KAREN

October 5, 2019 at 5:19 pm

YES OG HAS LAID HANDS ON EVELYN… WHEN SHE RUSHED HER AND THROUGH HER INTO THE BUSHES LIKE A FOOTBALL PLAYER. SHE HAD NO BUSINESS PUTTING HANDS ON ANY ONE.SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR THAT. IF CECE CAN’T HANDLE HER OWN BUSINESS SHE SHOULD KEEP HER BIG MOUTH SHUT!SHE IS AN INSTIGATOR, A GOLD DIGGER, AND OG KISSED HER BEHIND BECAUSE SHE NEEDS BYRON TO GET HER BOYFRIEND A JOB. LOSERS

• Shantell

October 7, 2019 at 10:13 am

• Tracy

October 13, 2019 at 11:23 pm

Preach!

• Gwendolyn

October 5, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Evelyn is trash look at the way she was hitting her private parts going after OG. This entire show is a bad representative of so called professional women. All women not just African Women should boycott this show

• Kay Knight

October 5, 2019 at 6:31 pm

I think that as long as Evelyn has a man she is nice but the minute she doesn’t have a man she turns into or she unleashes the evil side of her. When she was trying to have Another child with Carl. She was on her best behavior even trying to get along with Jennifer. I’m glad Tammy is gone. OG is not letting Evelyn bully her. Go OG!!!! IF Chad was such a wife beater why is Evelyn talking to him. Who cares why does she care who Chad talks too.

• Traciy Gonzalez

October 5, 2019 at 7:56 pm

I believe og from the beginning. Was trying to make her self seen. Oh we seen her. Real messy. And with Evelyn, cc used og to defend her. After she start talking about ghetto people. Og should not be on their anymore. She said she is in raged and blacks out. Wow

• Felicia Angelle

October 5, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Since this is going on I WILL NO LONGER WATCH BASKETBALL WIVES TOO much messy b-tches OG STAND UP FOR YOURSELF !!!

• Marilyn Owens

October 6, 2019 at 9:03 am

You go 👧

• MRS. SEXY ADIDAS!!!

October 6, 2019 at 10:23 am

thank you so much your a 1,000% rite!! evelyn has always gotten extremely physical & animated as she tried fighting different women on the show she threw a bottle @ someone as it flew past shaunie’s head action speaks louxer than words shaunie suppose to address evelyn also shaunieis extremely extremely double standard!!

• Aynie

October 6, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Agree 👍

• April

October 8, 2019 at 12:24 pm

She did she pushed Evelyn into the bushes…get your facts straight.

• GG

October 11, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Shaunie explained at the reunion something s happened off camera. This is the reason why they feel OG is agressive

• Come with it

October 5, 2019 at 9:09 am

She states what she can and will do to a person thats not bullying. Evelyn throw things and run up on people with objects. Thats aggressive. None of them are basketball wife except Jackie and CeCe

• Niki

October 5, 2019 at 9:32 am

Evelyn is aggressive! She has committed multiple acts of violence against people and has been bullying people for decades. I also find it ironic that she wants sympathy for OG talking to Chad while they were married but forgetting she carried on a relationship with Tammy’s husband. Sounds like to me karma is finally catching up to Evelyn and OG is unfairly being attacked for not bowing down to them.

• Crystal S

October 5, 2019 at 10:02 am

Then Shuanie treating people like u have treated OG isn’t entertaining. If people find the behavior appalling and have an emotional response to it you should think twice about what you put out into the world just for $$. I’m glad I don’t have young daughters watching you.

• Carolynn

October 7, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Yes she is such a phony. Emotional attachment? Why don’t she address her bias behavior, her obvious colorist ways. Stay on the subject. We know you married a black man for his green money, but we are talking about black women here.

• Tamika S Dixon

October 5, 2019 at 10:16 am

Bravo!

• Daisy Lewis

October 5, 2019 at 10:21 am

Shaunie know that Evelyn is the bully on this show and tell she don’t recognize it.Shaunie straight up thru Tammi under the bus and ran her over for Evelyn. I love OG she is the real person on the show that’s why the other ladies don’t care for her. Kristen will do and say anything to fit in like continuing to terrorize CeCe

• Loreatha HughesMartin

October 5, 2019 at 10:53 am

I agree 100%

• Cheryl

October 5, 2019 at 5:16 pm

You’re so right. Kristen is a follower, don’t have a story line and that’s why she’s trying to throw CeCe under the bus. Evelyn is pure evil and is afraid of Og and trying to get her fired. Evelyn only want women on the show that is afraid of her. She manipulate Shaunie so that she can be relevant to the show, she need that paycheck. Don’t like Kristen at all. She is not cute to me because she has ugly ways. Not my home girl from NOLA.

• Victor

October 5, 2019 at 9:33 am

What would you rather? Aggressive words hurled at you or a bittle or glass thrown at you? By the way Evelyn has never been married to a basketball player. She waa involved wuth 1 just like OG. Evelyn has covered the MLB and NFL. She gets around!😃

• Ann watson

October 5, 2019 at 10:24 am

So we all accept Evelyn behavior she is a bully and she needs to act like someone with kids she is just effing hood rat and of anyone says anything about her kids she gets loud a combative she is a poor example for a mother

• Wandalyn N Middlebrook

October 5, 2019 at 10:35 am

So it’s okay to jump across the tables, throw tables at people but when the person you are doing and saying crazy shit to shows you they are not afraid of you by verbalizing themselves Oh it’s aggressive well the same holds true with evelyn she should’ve been arrested for assault as well as Malaysia,Jacki if you feel like at some point if people insulting you making you the it of their jokes you can deal with it without eventually doing something about it good for you OG cann verbalize just like the rest of them ladies I don’t know any women who would put up with as much as OG and wouldn’t have laid hands on one of those women #TeamOgtheonewhokeepsitreal

• Marie Christian

October 8, 2019 at 1:29 am

You said it!!!

• Emma Tann

October 5, 2019 at 10:44 am

Evelyn has been aggressive since day one of bbw and nothing has been done about her. Shaunie loves the drama because it brings ratings to the show and more money in her pocket but the depiction of black women is horrible because we all donot act like that it’s sad to say the least where is the sisterhood and something positive everybody will sell their soul to the devil and shaunie is holding the pen and paper

• Haterealitytv

October 5, 2019 at 10:52 am

OG is not a basketball wife? Well let’s see Evil-lyn was a fiancee to a basketball player, married to a football player & has a kid from a baseball player. Now I’m gonna sit back & let you guys figure Evil-lyn out…oh & now she’s a non factor, her own words…lmbo…

• Christine D Schybal

October 5, 2019 at 12:07 pm

They feel thatvway because that is what you show…you do show favoritism towards Evelyn…you are calling out OG for doing less than Evelyn has done….a colorist is someone who prefers light skin over dark skin and just because you have you ex try and defend you and your actions doesn’t help.You all did the same mess to Tami and she was SUPPOSE to be your girl…js

• Nina Turner

October 5, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Evelyn talk about hitting peopple. In the face evelyn makrs threats.

• Gigi

October 5, 2019 at 1:27 pm

Right the minute Evelyn feels threatened by someone it’s ohh they crazy! Come on shaunie you’re playing your self , OG is agressive ? Maybe if she wasn’t put in a situation that didn’t make her feel that way , she wouldn’t be . Evelyn a bully that why her a-s got thrown in the bushes … CTFU …. love Evelyn though Hahahaha , I’m just saying have to be fair . And I felt like she was shanie) wanted to get rid of OG too, I hope not , I love all the ladies expect Kristen pls get rid of that fake a-s little bish can’t stand her , how NOONE sees she be lying all the time . Making sh-t up to be on the show. Have a seat kristen you’re boring af . And that new chick stfu always chatting, but scared when confronted .

• Crystal

October 5, 2019 at 1:30 pm

Someone need to beat the h-ll out of Evelyn

• Helen

October 5, 2019 at 2:58 pm

Agree

• J

October 5, 2019 at 1:50 pm

Evelyn and Kristen are not basketball wives. OG man is a basketball player,did you know that.

• tko

October 5, 2019 at 1:57 pm

I agree with you a thousand percent of the state that you just made regarding Evelyn and OG cuz sometime when you threaten somebody a scared person to hurt you I don’t always agree with Shaunie O’Neal I’m but if I was Shaunie O’Neal I would say f*** all the critics and f*** what they say

• Anonymous

October 5, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Well said…When someone say they will kill u ppl don’t believe them. They have gave u a warning before it turn into action & it maybe 2 let than …let old goat go 2 the house. Domestic violence is serious

• April

October 8, 2019 at 12:27 pm

AMEN…PREACH. NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OG.

• Kathy Robinson

October 5, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Get rid of og !!!! She gives all women athletes a bad reputation, shes really trying to use anybody’s connections to further her and her man.. cece has turned into ogs biggest fan!thinks she’s pretty tough now…very unbecoming..

• GC

October 5, 2019 at 2:40 pm

OG is not a basketball wife well neither is Shaunie, Evelyn, pretty all of them except Jackie(he’s retired). So saying that OG is not a basketball wife is irrelevant

• Megan

October 5, 2019 at 2:57 pm

I agree, she needs the Boot!

• Irene Ramirez

October 5, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Shaunie is the biggest hypocrite of the show !!!Damna one person praises another for the same exact thing !! Feby disrespects Jackie an actual basketball wife free pass !! Evelyn chasing Cece …OG is the aggressor WTF !! Krystan is as fake as a 3 dollar bill from the first show she betrayed Cece .. family lol she just wants attention n probably needs the money

• Quetta

October 5, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Whack a-s comment shaunie butt sniffer only wives are ceecee, kristen and jackie next.

• TheRealestChick

October 5, 2019 at 5:31 pm

Y’all all forget Tami and Jackie have definitely threatened to kill a b-tch before. They have each charged and fought multiple women before along with Evelyn who acts out of control then comes back and cries to make herself appear like a victim. At the end of the day OG is educated and understands boundaries unlike many of the other ladies. The thing with colorism and OG vs Kristen is that OG is an athlete with a very muscular athletic build. I think that much of the issue is around how women define other women as being feminine or not. They are constantly saying OG should go back to football or she acts like she was going to tackle someone because they are intimidated by her real strength so they label her aggressive. It’s similar to the stuff Serena Williams goes through. I never really got into reality shows at first because they seemed so stupid, but I did circum to this show and RHOA. While I have watched off and on over the years, this will be my absolute last season as it is clearly orchestrated as a group effort by all of the in-crowd to label OG as aggressive so she can get thrown off the show. OG was cool when she came on the show. Her beefs were minor fake news. It seems like everyone can have an opinion or share information they heard with one another but her. It’s disgusting. And to Shaunie, while this may be entertainment many don’t find what you all did this year to be entertaining is the point. Evelyn has run plenty of people off the show and you have allowed it. OG wasn’t having it. Good for her. Jackie started rumors about Maylasia’s kids then threw a chair or something and you didn’t ostracize her. You left your son’s party to avoid Jennifer but feel completely comfortable leaving OG out of coming to lunch. Jennifer and Evelyn started with Cleve and Kristen carried half information to her which caused a blow up which resulted in Jennifer screaming at Cece calling her a dumb b-tch until she left. Kristen then quickly switched to the other side as she understands the game. Ask yourself why Evelyn was so quick to want to stay friends with Jennifer after the Shaq rumor. That made no sense to me, but she’s so invested in Cece and Kristen’s issues? She swept that under the rug real quick and invited Jennifer on a trip that you purposefully did not invite her to. This show is stupid. I need to disengage because it’s not worth me writing anything else. Needless to say, I’m super happy this didn’t go as y’all thought that it would.

• Deanna Kyle Burns

October 5, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Only 1 is a wife.. Evelyn was a wife for less the 3 months and she been on the show for years..

• Leo

October 5, 2019 at 7:01 pm

And Evelyn is not either Evelyn is always throwing things and jumping tables come on og is speaking words and haven’t did any of that except stopped Evelyn from putting her hands on cece

• Dstew

October 5, 2019 at 7:01 pm

I enjoyed watching the show for entertainment purposes, actually myself and my husband watch this show. We were very turned off this season so hopefully you can bring it back together. We need all the races to come together. We enjoyed the women trying to get their businesses together and loved seeing the educated women and the strong and physically fit women. We have stressful jobs during the week so we look forward to these episodes on a weekly basis but not to the point where it makes us defensive. Everyone has issues but work it out ladies. #brownandblacklove

• Sonya

October 5, 2019 at 7:27 pm

And neither is Evelyn.. Og is closer to being one then Evelyn

• Marie Christian

October 5, 2019 at 11:29 pm

True words. The show doesn’t live up to its name. Evelyn was never a wife!!! Just a groupie!!! Chasing a status she has yet to claim. These men know a lady when they see one. She’s not wife material at all. Holding her crotch and humping to make a point, that only makes her look trash!!!!! Shame on your BFF Exec producer Shaunie….

• Traciy Gonzalez

October 5, 2019 at 7:54 pm

• Trini

October 5, 2019 at 7:55 pm

Really well girl neither is Evelyn or messy feby or messy Malaysia 😈so let’s be straight.They can’t handle OG that lady and yes LADY is as real as it comes she’s up front and 100%real. She can’t be bullied. Malaysia is messy and feby talks way way too much. My friends and I have taken a step away from the show shaunie really needs to stop defending evelyns mess and sit with the other producers and review the cast. They really disappointed this season.

• Marie Christian

October 5, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Real talk Trini

• Tanya Burton

October 5, 2019 at 9:17 pm

So you say OG is a bully how when all she do is defend herself and her friend she speaks her mind and let’s them know not to come at her cause shes capable of handling herself. Now Evelyn throwing chairs running across tables swinging on people running up now that’s bullying but she want try OG naw…

• Patricia

October 6, 2019 at 8:33 am

OG doing the spame as Evelyn, jackie, pargo, and christen with her boring story line. Christen wants to grow some balls because because those other fools is amping her up. Do u all not watch yourselves in the confessions and see how you all talk about each others. The mean girls group can do so much better in life instead u focus on a show that tears each others down. It makes you all look bad. And Ms. Shaunie you as the EP you should have been an example for the rest of them but instead you fan the flames. Shaunie props to you for the show but is this the kind of drama you want behind your name, your reputation? You are a wonderful mom and raising your children right but please for god sake drop Lozada. She has no respect for herself on national tv hitting her crotch like an alley cat in heat looking for her next money bag. Its disgusting. This isnt something you want for your show. For your brand. You keep saying she is your ACE but let her continoue like that and she will be the end of your ratings. I know my little words dont mean much but i hope you do something about her. CUT HER LOOSE, friends is friends but business is business…

• Marie Christian

October 8, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Omg Patricia, I could not have said it better. Shaunie is selling her soul for money! Shaunie things aren’t that bad? Shaunie you can make a difference in a positive light and still make bucks….there are so many positive sisters out there doing their thing that you can emulate and be a part of that circle that engages in conferences,seminars,and other programs for the empowerment of Our black women and youths. Going on trips with a bunch of messy degrading woman is an embarrassment to yourself,your kids, your family and your race. Obviously, Shaunie is comfortable being that way and its ok wuth her soul….if that’s the way she truly is then she’s a fraud. If you’re Real you’re Real. People don’t change overnight….from being this supposedly sweet person to being a bias, showing favoritism, making fun of your own castmate and disparity in treatment. You’re “one of them Shaunie “

• Latice Dortch

October 6, 2019 at 9:54 am

None of them are basketball wives 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Erica Starnes

October 6, 2019 at 2:04 pm

I really agree on that. OG is not even a basketball wife and get on hear and try to play hard. Just because she played women football. You can throw shade all you want but ever time I watch the show I get madder and madder because of her boot mouth. Stop trying to play the victim her oh so call grown woman. You trying to hold up for CeCe and at the end of the day CeCe and Kristin are family. Soon or later they gonna come to a conclusion that their beef gonna be squashed while u sitting looking long faced. I can’t stand a woman that try to throw shade over something someone has told her. CeCe and Kristin are family and when you dead and gone they still gonna be family. So! Toe G stay out of family affairs if it doesn’t pertain to you.

• Joel D Floyd

October 6, 2019 at 3:19 pm

OG is a football player she nd to b wit them hardlegs instead basketball wives….

• Angela L

October 7, 2019 at 5:44 am

I agree…NOW everyone wants to trip about Evelyn’s behavior on the show? She has been acting like always…not that I condone, but come on. You want to put rules on a shady show? All the women have had their moments, including the ones that claim to have outgrew the show and are moving on. But still taking time out to throw shade. OG just never fit for me and she could have been Orange!! Her personality felt awkward…why is she there?What purpose did she serve? I normally FF’d through her and Jackie’s scenes anyways. BORING😴

• Gloria

October 7, 2019 at 7:28 am

Evelyn literally JUMPED ON A TABLE TRYING TO FIGHT.. are we SERIOUS right now? OG just responded to what they were bringing. And THEY MET THEIR MATCH..

• May

October 7, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Let me say this has it ever occured to anyone she has been picked on or maybe bullied and she came to terms that she would never be bullied again
      Why else would she respond that way thats the response of aggression is one of being picked on.

• MISS D

October 7, 2019 at 1:00 pm

So has Evelyn – Ev has threaten several ppl in the past that she was going to swing on them every time she sees them… she has thrown drinks – which is assault – she has thrown a vase – etc. H-ll Jackie, Tami, Malaysia have put paws on ppl – so I dont understand why OG gets labeled aggressive and not the whole d-mn cast…..

• Sandee

October 7, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Agree

• Will

October 7, 2019 at 6:39 pm

What? Are your eyes clear? OG is physically doing nothing, Evelyn is acting as a hood rat thirst for coins, she is too old at her age throwing tables. O G is a great friend

• Lana

October 7, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Agreed but Evelyn makes threats and acts on them as well. The name calling and Evelyn is a loud mouthed Bully. Would ANY of the women/broads want there daughters on this show or their son’s to marry a person that acts like they do? Is it that important to be so-called famous
      None of the women on the the show are wives and most set bad examples for all people.

• APRIL

October 8, 2019 at 12:03 pm

I AGREE

• Tobias

October 8, 2019 at 5:45 pm

And Evelyn IS a Basketball Wife? Girl stop! This is the problem. Y’all wanna see everything that OG does and says, because they can’t run we her and then let Evelyn get away with making threats to kill people (in previous seasons), jumping over tables and THROWING wine bottles at women! OG hasn’t put her hands on anyone OR thrown anything! #HaveSeveralSeats

• Veronica Graham

October 8, 2019 at 10:41 pm

How is Og over the top get real No the bullies met they match.

• Tracy

October 13, 2019 at 11:12 pm

Amen!

• Tracy

October 13, 2019 at 11:15 pm

OG needs to go! She is mad at the world. She should not worry or try to top other bad behavior. Worry about yourself. You are not even important your conduct is awful. Thank goodness you don’t have children. No one is jealous of you and your color isn’t important you are just unattractive. And your attitude makes it stand out!

• Karmaistooslow

October 18, 2019 at 11:03 am

OG need to smash all those gold diggers with their ugly a-ses! PG is the purest melanin blessed specimen on that show and those mixed muts are just that “mixed muts.”

• Puchkie

January 5, 2020 at 3:31 am

But none of them except Jackie are basketball wives

October 5, 2019 at 8:57 am

I’m glad OG wasn’t fired. The cast should not be changed because the season has been so good.

• Latice Dortch

October 6, 2019 at 9:55 am

Besides Jackie

• Joel D Floyd

October 6, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Get OG a-s 9ff there…she nd a saddle for all that nut riding she doing… Byron Scott can’t get ur man any more skill than he already has just cuz u kissn his chicks a-s..bet CeCe wouldn’t be talkn all that shyt if OG wasn’t there to protect and serve like a guard dog

• Gloria

October 7, 2019 at 7:30 am

Cece is a black belt. Do your research before you comment.

3. Rae

October 5, 2019 at 9:07 am

Its funny how you dont even know what a colorists is but you have the nerve to say your not do your research before speaking. Smh.

4. Sally

October 5, 2019 at 9:17 am

Shauntie needs to be fair,quit being 2 faced.Their other favorite wonen,need to held accountable akso,not a free pass on what they do. Don’t be double standard.You prude yourself on respect and honesty,family. Preach it ,but live it.By the way for Evelyn being the age and classy person,a classy person does rave and smack that kitry in front of the whole world to see…

5. Babygirl

October 5, 2019 at 9:20 am

If Shaunie and the rest of the producers were smart, they will promote OG to a main cast member. Cece too. They are the main reasons the season has been such a success.

• Schanda Di Leonardo

October 7, 2019 at 1:00 pm

I agree

6. Sonia Jones

October 5, 2019 at 9:21 am

I agree Crystal. Evelyn may jump over tables and make slick remarks but she has never said the things OG has said. I’ll admit CeCe didn’t deserve all the the things said to her but they all just picked up on KRISTEN’S vibes and lies and went with it. If you ask me Kristen and OG both should go.

Evelyn and even Shaunie are doing no more than some of have done in an argument. Most of us all have used colorism to insult another sister or brother. It’s not right True but it happens. As far as people saying she isn’t Afro-Latina H-LL everyone on this earth has ties to Africa so therefore whether they like it or not they are black.

• Niki Aja Charles

October 5, 2019 at 9:36 am

1. She threw a bottle at someone… that is much more aggressive than OG making comments. Malaysia literally threw a table at someone. Once again more aggressive than some comments.
      2. Evelyn only claiming aftican roots now cause it benefits her. Look up the Twitter comment where she denies it and how she’s talked negative about dark skin.

• Daisy Lewis

October 5, 2019 at 10:24 am

Evelyn met her match OG not scare of her

• Deanna

October 5, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Umm correct me if I’m wrong but didnt Evelyn call her ppl on Jackie and told them wait outside her hotel..Didnt she also not bring a stun gun ..but she’s not aggressive..ohhh ok

October 5, 2019 at 9:29 am

I’m trying to understand when Basketball Wives fans got so woke. Just last season the same ones defending OG and screaming colorism now were calling her all kinds of monkeys and ugly. I mean it was black women doing it. Now they want to be pro black and call Evelyn and Shaunie colorists. And Basketball Wives has always been violent. The premise is women being catty and violent. Now y’all want to boycott because the show isn’t positive? It is hypocritical. And fake as h-ll. Y’all also didn’t mind Shaunie’s favoritism when it was Tami who benefited from it.

• Niki

October 5, 2019 at 9:38 am

Everyone was not doing that… I know I wasn’t. I actually thought they started off with making her the villain. And don’t shade others for needing time to wake up. We all get places at different time. The fact is they woke now and speaking us for others as they should.

• Anonymous

October 5, 2019 at 9:58 am

The majority were doing it though. Even Tami shaded OG and had to apologize. A lot of black women called OG ugly, a monkey, talked about her wigs, her clothes…everything. Now y’all want to be mad and accuse people of the things a lot of y’all did last season. And y’all ain’t really woke. If y’all were, y’all wouldn’t be watching Basketball Wives in the first place.

• Truddatt

October 5, 2019 at 11:00 am

Anonymous!!!! You have been speaking, sis. Yes, did the same thing myself and I am black as h-ll.

• Sonia Jones

October 5, 2019 at 9:40 am

Exactly!!!!

• Yassss

October 5, 2019 at 9:54 am

They aren’t really woke sis. Just last season they loved Malaysia throwing that table at Jennifer. They were on the fan pages and social media talking about how they just wanted to get to the part of the season when the table was thrown. I’m glad you see this too. Hypocritical and faux outrage. And a good bit of them are anti-black themselves.

• Anonymous

October 5, 2019 at 10:00 am

Right! They better go somewhere with this fake outrage. Basketball Wives has always been trash tv. Sit down somewhere.

• Annie Jones

October 5, 2019 at 10:42 am

Og has a right to defend herself just like Evelyn did she attacked Jennifer all the time what goes around comes around

• Yassss

October 5, 2019 at 12:01 pm

Okay but what does this have to do with the faux outrage I was commenting on?

8. Lovemeforme

October 5, 2019 at 9:34 am

These women can dis but cant take . I’m team grown women . That’s our problem in today’s era. We as Africsn Americans allow pple to show a different side of us for a check. I dont care who’s wife u are current , ex are just friends . You do not go show ur a-s everytime for someone else entertainment. Up lift is the new word . I understand it’s a show but it’s not reality. Evelyn is messy and shaunie is too . 2 messy broads that really cant take The REALITY . I miss Tammi is was REAL and to keep it REAL Tammi was the Mf Main Factor . Shes was and is the only talented cast member. With a Refernce background . Those others are ketup. Lol stay bless BBW.

• Viewer

October 5, 2019 at 9:39 am

O.g. stand ground . These Bestys are harmless, they all Talk . Jackie I’m proud of u and CeeCee Stay awoke Kristen is a Want to be, and rather destroy family to fit in . I Tell yaw all GO FIX YOUR LIVES Iyanna is Available at all times . 🤷‍♀️😎

9. Vic

October 5, 2019 at 9:37 am

Would you rather have words said to you or bottles and glasses thrown at you? Which aggressive tactic gets you sued or arrested? I will wait.

10. Tisha

October 5, 2019 at 10:09 am

Y’all and OG brag about how violent OG is and how she can really hurt someone but when the other women repeat this, it’s colorism? Whew. I just can’t with the hypocrisy.

11. Liz

October 5, 2019 at 10:19 am

I don’t think Shaunie is a colorist. She’s always been blind to Tami and Evelyn’s violent behaviors because they are her friends. She never calls out people she’s cool with. She didn’t even say anything when Malaysia threw that table. And she knows they won’t hurt her. People rarely check Shaunie. But OG isn’t her friend and she’s not afraid to step to Shaunie. So Shaunie is fearful OG could go upside her head one day. I mean it’s clear as day OG is really about that life. These girls are shook. Not because she’s dark skinned but sis is an athlete and got paid to hurt women on a football field. Most of y’all would be shook if OG got in your face too. Don’t act because it’s the politically correct thing to do.

12. Lovie Griffin

October 5, 2019 at 10:22 am

A colorist means that lights skin people feels they are more than others aka over the top. Dark sign female have no chance. It looks that way by the action over the years of Shaunie BFF. Evelyn has done the most over the years, including bullying and interfere In everyone business. Yes it’s entrainment. When will the entertainment script come when Shaunie put Evelyn in her placed. Who will be the next athlete Evelyn make a baby with . She is a dedicated to being a sport recipient.

• Nothereforthatbs

October 5, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Colorism goes BOTH ways in the Black community, which is why this is even a discussion. Evelyn is not light skinned. She just has long hair and speaks Spanish. Trying to say colorism is only done to darker skinned women is bs considering many lighter skinned people are challenged on their blackness, just like Evelyn was.

13. Pamela Robinson

October 5, 2019 at 10:22 am

I think it’s a whole bunch of rubbish and OG is no more aggressive than Evelyn. OG hasn’t laid one hand on anyone on the show, however Evelyn has in the past, and more likely would have attacked Cee Cee in some way had OG not followed behind her to prevent it. Personally I know it’s a TV show and it’s supposed to be for entertainment and ratings, but all of the ladies should be conducting and caring themselves in a manner where they look like they were with some professional upstanding men and not acting like hoodlums. I thought it was a Sisterhood but they’re reflecting themselves like street women with the all cursing, attempting to fight and the discord abou this one and that one. Again I understand it’s just a TV show and to keep the ratings up you have to bring some spark but does it have to be that tumultuous. I also happen to think that Shaunie as the Executive Directo/Producer should curve some of her comments and behavior to demise some of the hyoe that the young ladies may come with, but instead sometimes she appears to take sides and promote some of the frustrations in a sly way and that’s WRONG. inally you all should just get together talk it out, hatch it out whatever the case maybe and move on and try to be friends with a nice show. again,I’m sure you have to bring some spark t the show but some of that stuff is TOTALLY unnecessary.. Another thing, Shaq shouldn’t be making comments about having someone put off the show because at the end of the day obviously you all are there to make a check as well as to bring entertainment to the TV screen, so because somebody is in opposition with Shaunie, his ex-wife, and makes comments and if that’s their true feelings why would you want to kick them off the show? Just my thoughts!

• Donna

October 5, 2019 at 10:34 am

And your thoughts and very correct about his comments on who that girl? And he should fire her.and only because his ex don’t want to b blame again for something she can’t do her self or fan will b mad.so she involved her ex how smooth is that.let him do the dirt.and for him being black his color was over look on the money level..be true to yourself Shaq you know it’s true..your ex is a user..

• The Real

October 5, 2019 at 11:16 am

When black folks start making money they think poor black people are beneath them. Shauni may love Shaq and have children by him doesn’t mean she doesn’t have dislikes to darker women. There are some white folks that married to black man and can still be racist. It happens even within our black race. A woman can marry a man and hate his family vice versa. That being said, Shaq your argument is baseless and you sound stupid. Btw OG did not say anything about colorism until the fan actually brought it up. She point of your wife biased and did not say she was colorist. We the fans watch BBW for 8 seasons, we know what we see season after season. Whether or not OG get fire, I bet no other cast member will ever allow themselves to get bully by Evelyn again. The show is a trash, after this season it canceled in my mind. And for some of you black folks that calling Evelyn Afro-Latino, have you ever seen her Ancestry report? Just cuz sis from the Bronx doesn’t mean sis can use the N word whenever. How the f-ck she get a pass for using the N word?

• Give Me A Break

October 5, 2019 at 11:36 am

Have you seen Evelyn’s ancestry report? No. So how can you tell her she doesn’t have African ancestry? Afro-Latinos do exist. They have African ancestry and that won’t be canceled out just because you don’t understand it. This whole situation has shown me how uneducated a lot of people are about ethnicity, race, racism and colorism. And OG did bring up colorism first. She brought it up at the reunion and after that the fan pages reported what she said at the reunion. Y’all have been running with that narrative since. Now everyone is colorist to y’all and it’s annoying.

• P

October 5, 2019 at 12:40 pm

Yes well said they all remember Ev with Tami husband watch the dinner table seen when they meaning hyenas talk about OG Situation w/chad 2011 Ev is very very quiet she thinking of Tami and now karma came for that’d spoon forehand hyenas a-s you cant keep karma still she nevertheless forget how u done other’s it always comes back to individual who is nasty evil non-compassion towards other’s i wish this show would be more spiritual meaning FATHER GOD & Lord Jesus moment’s i wish nothing but best changes on each and every woman on this reality show lord Jesus help them and all of us with you’re compassion honestly i like all the ladies i just hope a change is coming thank you and i am Latino African. Just like Ev no prejudice in my soul on ppl skin color truly beong honest thank you for this post

14. donna

October 5, 2019 at 10:27 am

I take it Shaq is the real behind the show because of the comments he made when he said who said that you don’t like blacks? He said who that girl? What’s does he mean that girl
    . That was so 1st grade talk he is to old to address someone as that girl..he has fan let’s keep it that way before you lose any on your ex account..be careful karman can b a b-tch..your money is all your ex sees.

• Lena

October 5, 2019 at 10:43 am

Sigh…some of y’all just want to be outraged all the time. You’re on here upset like he called OG a b-tch. She accused the mother of his black children of being a colorist and some are even calling her a racist. I don’t blame Shaq for not liking OG. She came on this show pulling the race and colorism card so she could become a fan favorite. And it’s working because some of you are too emotionally vulnerable to realize what’s happening.

• Nisha annette

October 5, 2019 at 11:47 am

Shaq will door say anything to get his ex back. instead of giving her insight on her behavior. he is no better

• Lena

October 5, 2019 at 12:02 pm

Or he really doesn’t believe the black woman he’s known for years is a racist and colorist. Y’all are doing too much.

• Carmela65

October 5, 2019 at 12:22 pm

He looked like a fool. Sounding like a preschooler. That girl. Shaunie looking like uh oh you heard it from him. He is threatening to fire her if she keep it up.Don’t come for my ex. She can only come for you and act a fool. Boy bye!

• Stephanie B Watts

October 5, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Va’Shaundya Karlette aka Shaunie…is an executive producer on this show. She could easily push for a reprimand or firing of Evelyn. Yet, if Va’Shaun actually does that, she would put herself in jeopardy of Evil-Lyn telling us that this was all the executive producer/castmate’s idea.

15. Diana

October 5, 2019 at 10:44 am

The very first time this show caught my attention was seeing a woman jumping on a table attempting to attack another.I don’t know what episode that was.So i decided to tune in to get a feel for this show.My 1st reality experience.I guess over a period of time I’ve seen quite a few instances of bad behaviour. Tami behaving like a crazed woman attacking or threatening to attack various people.Anyone remember when Tami attempted to attack that young girl (Buffie?)She was sent packing Why? Malaysia driving to an event tires screeching to help her friend because she felt she was in trouble.Wasn’t that other young lady Drea always being threatened?This show has a long history of them all behaving badly and like anything else you have the enablers.What needs to happen here these ladies needs to own their bad behaviours , because if you can’t acknowledge its broken how are you going to fix it ???? Please get it straight all black people do not behave this way. You don’t have to be educated, lightskinned, pretty whatever the other excuses are to have class.(If you dress a pig up once it sees mud it will roll in it)

16. Claudia

October 5, 2019 at 11:07 am

It’s time to cancel the show. What a shame for women acting like a fool.

17. Shirley Hall

October 5, 2019 at 11:16 am

Evelyn sit your old a-s down you got embarrassed and u are calling of ugly and a home wrecker but when yo sleep with tami husband she was a non m f factor of didn’t sleep with Chad but she’s a home wrecker wait until shaunie find out that u really did sleep with shaq then we will know how tight you’re friend ship really is you talked yourself out of that one but it’s coming back around so now pray tell who’s the non m f factor now karma need I say more

• May

October 7, 2019 at 1:34 pm

They all was stuck on stupid no one has ever stood up to evil lyn but Tammy and shut her down n the rest of the pecking order

18. Simone Perry

October 5, 2019 at 11:51 am

Shaunie is not getting the point. She is reflecting. She is condoning the antics of Evelyn and the things that she does. She needs to own her part.

19. Donelle jackson

October 5, 2019 at 12:23 pm

It is so sad. The show has lost the appeal it once had. I do feel that OG is not a good fit with these group of ladies. Sick, sick of CeCe. She is not real,and never takes for her words. Of course her husband to be is on her side, that is what your man is suppose to do. Too bad his family is collateral damage.

20. Lady L

October 5, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Shaunie need to check her friend Evelyn she feel she can say whatever she want because she have the backing of Shaunie. OG. Feel she is a true friend because she back the people she care for .I feel that Feby needs to go she does nothing for the show . Shaunie needs not to show favoritism its post a show place for sister hood i like the show because it entertain and basic life of this show .i like eveybody on the show except Feby and Evelyn and Jennifer

21. Shena

October 5, 2019 at 12:36 pm

I honestly do not think this is about color period..this is simply about O.G. standing up against Shauni and Evelyn and the last person that went up against Shaunie was Brandy and she was kicked off the show…when Malaysia other friend that’ was a DJ stood up to Tami she was taken off the show…everyone talking about how disrespectful it was that O.G. texted Evelyn ex but Evelyn didn’t you befriend tami and kicked it with her, then later dropped the news you had a 6 month affair with her ex during the time they was MARRIED…soon as tami called her out and fake she called tami a non-MF-factor and act like she didn’t give two fucks…none of the women even mentioned that tho…Malaysia you didn’t defend any of your people that came on the show and when they all was dismissed you continued the show…when you disrespect my family and bestie since day one and fire them you might as well fire me too cause we beating that a$$…tami is the only one who seems to be trying to gather herself and act right now by staying away and showing up to support them leaving…Evelyn has physically and verbally attack everyone that has came on the show but Shauni and Malaysia…chad set you up with the text messages had you looking like a clown periodt knowing he deleted his messages…but what I can’t seem to get is Shauni if y’all are so afraid of O.G. why the hell did y’all come over to her and start up drama again…Shauni why you didn’t go have a sit down with O.G. and tell her how you felt being O.G. had consistently said she has no problem with you…and tell her why you didn’t won’t her at the last dinner…why YOU didn’t tell Evelyn not to bother her because you already told her not to come to dinner so let’s not go over on her side cause I don’t won’t her over here…now had O.G. best the dog 💩 out one of y’all then she would have been wrong.. I just don’t respect Shauni anymore as a real woman she has truly shown her real self as a person..,everyone talking bout O.G. needs to stay out of Kristen and Cece mess but Evelyn needs to stay out of it too..it’s not your business that O.G. told Cece family business that’s between O.G. cece and Kristen Evelyn just wanna have a issue with O.G. she has since day one of the show

• Cyndi

October 5, 2019 at 2:17 pm

There it is in a nutshell 👍🏾👍🏾

• Sherri B

October 5, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Exactly!!

22. Jes

October 5, 2019 at 12:37 pm

It’s sad how people have just now noticed how much of a snake Shaunie is. She’s been placing favoritism with Evilyn since the show started. Also anyone grown a-s women who chases and jumps over tables and bushes just to fight another grown a-s women would not be a friend of mine. Overall Shaunie is a people pleaser, and and a approval seeker just to “fit in” with the worst ones on the show. If you have to compromise from being a classy, strong, indept women in order to hang out with trash like Evelyn, then your just as nuts as who YOU say Jackie is. Shaunie you need help or you will continue to lose all Respect from ALL your viewers. So far you’ve lost mine.

• Shena

October 5, 2019 at 12:54 pm

Completely agree…. I knew she would shade every now and then but the last two seasons she has truly been the center of it all and just like the ones she rocking with…but if anyone shade her or come for her periodt they fired or not invited to events or trips or clearly the reunion now..that’s BS

23. Shena

October 5, 2019 at 12:49 pm

Classless patting and grinding her cupcake on national television looking foolish…evelyn aggressiveness is so strong her damn veins pop up in her head…but y’all at O.G. be glad she warning y’all instead of attacking…I don’t think should would really kill anyone but I do think she wants y’all to know she will hurt someone if she comes into physical contact with them…Evelyn always talking bout her clothes fake so what maybe she investing her money into something more important in life..,but you was involved in a baseball player you got a kid by out the blue,,,married for a week to chad football player and engaged to a basketball player..so clearly either the patty pat ain’t all that or you seriously got mental issues or both..,you have truly made yourself a non factor when it comes to men honey and it’s not cute to say a man will screw your c—-chie all day especially when you clearly can’t keep on

• Jill Jones

October 5, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Hi , I Love the Show . Y’all Crack me Up . I will say , I’m not much into the Backbitin , and Slingin Nasty comments , especially about the Children . Leave them outta it . I’m ready for season 9 . Maybe tone down the Violence . That’s Not a Good look , and Yall are Better than that . 😁👍☮☯️

24. Lavender

October 5, 2019 at 12:55 pm

Ok ladies let’s keep it real. None of yall r going g 2 boycott BOYCOTT the show we all know that this sh-t is entertaining Reason y bcuz all of the ones who are saying this n that about evelyn being aggressive is so true grant OG IS more aggressive and we all know it. Talking abt how she wants to break somebody’s neck REALLY!!they both need to get into a boxing ring. Nuff said.

25. Patricia Martin

October 5, 2019 at 1:23 pm

Ive never heard Shaunie Everlyn for her Violet attacks..and as far as Shaq I s concerned, he needs to take a seat..she not with you boo.you may be black, but more importantly”your money is green boo”! Didn’t she just say she about getting her coins? And Evelyn needs to take several seats! She screwed Kenny while Tami was with him. And have screwed her way through every professional sports team that’s known to man.So I’m “NOT DOWN” WITH SEASON NINE..

• Sherri B

October 5, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Especially since Tami is not returning. Im NOT down with Season 9 either

26. Whateva

October 5, 2019 at 1:25 pm

I can’t stand evelyn she pop that sh-t with people she knows are afraid of her come to brooklyn…nostrand and mrtyle ave and try that sh-t with someone

27. Mo

October 5, 2019 at 1:30 pm

I am fed up n with the bullying. Cancel the show

• Buffy

October 5, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Pleas cancel the show. To OG and CeCe you teo needs to follow Tami and dip out. Cause it’s a rat’s race and let the rats have it.

28. Dee

October 5, 2019 at 2:41 pm

OG need to be gone for the constant threats whether she touched anyone or not. Cc need to wake up and realize OG is using her for her boyfriend to stay close to Byron. As for Shaunie keep doing what your doing. Jackie don’t know what to do,

29. Blaqbutafli

October 5, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Ask all the past & present cast members
    Vanessa Susie Royce meka Tammy Jennifer even Malaysia had been physically assaulted by Evelyn’s antics.
    Malaysia bullied the 2 angel’s & drea, & allegedly blacked sundae’s eye, & threw a table at Jennifer.
    Wacky Jackie had altercations with some of everybody but never put her hands on anyone.
    Cece was to soft spoken & left standing alone when her so called family Kristen & Malaysia left her hanging to be constantly attacked by the mean girls Jennifer & Evelyn.
    OG took a stance against the bullies & gave them a dose of what they’ve been dishing, now they don’t like it. Their scared! I’d be scared too if someone mirrored how I was acting towards other people.
    There’s a big difference OG never got physical with anyone.
    If words scared you think about how the other ladies felt when fluids were thrown in their eyes , or when that bottle was thrown across the room shards of glass could’ve cut anyone, when the table was thrown someone could’ve gotten a concussion.
    Moral of this rant is …………..,
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!

30. Rayna

October 5, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Shaunie is a colorist. She mAy like black men but we talking bout black females in that circle she got going. She def favoritism towards evil Lynn cuz they are friends. And all the bulls hit she has done over the past seasons?! C’mon now. I ain’t seen OG raise her hand on any one yet. She talk, so what.

31. Yolanda Crawford

October 5, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Howhow you going to say og threats when all through season 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Tammy beat people up in the clubs talk about people and you still allowed her to be on the show until she just got tired of y’all and walked away. and Shaunie you is messy you be real messy with those girls first you was liking Tammy and you was all on the Tammy and then all of a sudden you changed even though you and Evelyn been friends longer than anybody you still is you still Messy even though it’s your show you really should remain neutral and not be on nobody side, and if you are going to be on somebody’s side least you shouldn’t let the whole world see who side you on.and Evelyn needs to sit her ass down somewhere she just screwed just about everybody on the basketball teams and she too old to be jumping over tables cuz she definitely can’t be OG none of y’all can even miss Compton Malaysia.

32. Meyka

October 5, 2019 at 4:52 pm

I’m with Shaunie,you guys are taking entertainment for your real lives. There is no colorism going on. Evelyn is also aggressive but unlike man in a wig she does not threaten to break anyone’s jaw on each and every episode. You guys need to go protest something important, get a life and stop tripping.

• Cedes

October 5, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Thank you from the beginning OG came in hot and heavy starting from Kristen and the ladies separated OG ugly self finally got some t.v. time on a popular show and she feeling herself until somebody shut her down Evelyn is an instigator but so what they all are any group of WOMAN are catty OG need to humble herself what you out is what you get back

33. Marie Christian

October 5, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Shawnee claims to be a boss lady, but she’s being very weak and acting like a bully at this point. She’s condoning a very strong issue that Society is trying to fight and that is BULLYING! Basically Evelyn met her match in OG! There is nothing that OG has said that Evelyn hasn’t done worse. She’s been very physical with multiple cast members on the show jumping on tables ,throwing bottles fighting always ready to fight abd being malicious. How can Shaunie even fix her mouth to say that OG is being aggressive. Hasn’t she taken a look at her BFF. As far as Kristen is concerned she always plays victim. She’s never wrong and she’s always accusing CeCe of doing things or saying things that she doesn’t say instead of taking ownership that her father-in-law does not want to deal with her because of her own actions. How can Shaunie allow Febe to constantly disrespect Jackie about her age and call her a senior citizen and think that’s funny by her and her friends when they’re laughing at Jackie. Is that right? Those were hurtful words Just like OG made some hurtful words. But somehow Febe gets a pass because she’s on the your team of bullies. Malaysia was always my girl and I thought you was a cool girl but I’m starting to see the bias side of her as well. She’s very unfair with Cece. Jackie is Jackie. I’m glad Tami stepped away from the toxic and negative environment and went on to pursue their dreams and take a more holistic approach in life. Shaunie at the core of your soul you know you’re wrong. Be the boss lady that you say that you are, take charge and make some positive changes and eliminate all that disparity in treatment, favoritism, and bias behavior that’s going on on the show. This is not a good look. You’re the Executive Producer you should remain neutral and not take sides.

34. Sherri B

October 5, 2019 at 6:14 pm

I agree Cris! Im so done

35. Blaqbutafli

October 5, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Girl bye verbally saying you’re gonna do something & actually doing it is both wrong. Shaun Said herself that the bottle of wine Evelyn threw almost hit her. The table Malaysia threw grazed Jennifer.
    Wine bottles & tables will break your bones and give you concussions but words will just scar your ego

36. Denise

October 5, 2019 at 6:44 pm

37. Mawanda Woodson

October 5, 2019 at 7:43 pm

O.G IS MY❤ HERO🏆🏆🏆 O.G IS TAKING A STAND BY NOT FOLLOWING THE IN CROWD!! CALLING OUT THE INJUSTICE OF HOW THEY ARE TREATING HER AND CECE! IF ANYTHING! I WANT MORE, TO LEARN OF THE NIGERIAN FLAVOR! O.G IS STRONG, SMART, AND A GREAT FRIEND!!!I CANT GET ENOUGH!!

38. Jay

October 6, 2019 at 12:48 am

Shaunie sounds silly. Now she doesnt know what a colorist is…😕

And just because your “Baby Daddy” is dark skinned…says nothing about how you feel about dark skinned women.

She is trying to insult ppls intelligence. Or maybe she just really is dumb, herself. Cancel the show. Fire everyone Shaq. 😂
    Throw the whole thing away. Its 🗑 trash!

39. Carolynn Carter

October 6, 2019 at 12:56 am

Way too invested. You better be glad people are so you can continue to open up or start three new businesses a week. You know what a colorist is and you know you do. Please stop playing dumb you acting like Kristen now. I have no respect for you anymore. You have shown your true coloristism this season. I could care less if your show is renewed.. Renewed or not you will eventually get what’s coming to you. Oh no was that too aggressive? I forgot how delicate you and your pack of heffas are of people’s words. Maybe I should have thrown a drink or hopped on a table instead.

40. Anon Houston

October 6, 2019 at 12:57 am

Why is Shaq taking up for Shannir2face can’t she fight her own battle, isn’t that her words to OG about CeeCee. So everyone can take up for someone just not OG. Shannir2face is one of the worst bosses ever you are not as a boss suppose to show favortism. I say OG and CeeCee resign from your job under protest, take it to EEOC and sue Shannir2face and VH1 for decrimanation. VH1 don’t you see what your show had become a cesspool cancel it. If you don’t win you maybe would stop tone on the show for the woman who comes on. The show is a mess and really should be cancel

41. Tameka

October 6, 2019 at 1:12 am

Let me just say that I am team Jackie, Cece, TAMMY, and OG! They are the real ones! Jackie didn’t do anything wrong except not coming to Malaysia with the information about Jen gossiping about her kids. But she wanted to ask Jen about it before when approached Malaysia with it. Malaysia is going down in overboard and that beef could of been fixed. Cece should not be blamed for her husbands decision not to fool with Kristen’s backstabbing turncoat a-s. She can’t make him do anything he doesn’t want to do. OG calls all of them out on their fake ish talking and that’s why they don’t like her. And I would defend my friend too if someone was running up on my friend with her back to Evelyn. What y’all think Evelyn just wanted to talk ???FOH. And Shaunie allows Evelyn to act aggressive but has yet to check her for her ACTIONS whereas OG has yet to act on what she says! Evelyn is messy and pressed to call Ochocinco OG must’ve really hit a nerve! Good food or you OG!

October 6, 2019 at 11:47 am

People are too emotionally invested in this show.

43. Brenda Jones

October 6, 2019 at 12:23 pm

So people’s need shut up don’t y’all know it’s entertainment.

44. Jocelyn

October 6, 2019 at 1:12 pm

First of all lete be clear and keep it real, The only reason you married shaq was because he got money…if he didn’t have that you wouldn’t be stuntin his a-s just look at the men you dated after him…girl bye…just because you put shaq up there as some spokesperson still dont take away that you are a colorist…I dont see why everybody sees it but you.

45. Krissy

October 6, 2019 at 4:01 pm

You a black person that pays her good. Lol at this sad attempt.

October 6, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Og(old goat) have the symptoms from CTE (Chronic Trauma Encephalopathy) disease of the brain often found in athletes. Old goat if ur trying to stay friends with cece 2 try him ur boyfriend get into the NBA I’m quite sure some of the NBA teams have seen him & he is not what they are looking for…U should have be discussions that with Jackie.. her husband is coaching .

47. Love Urban-Belle

October 6, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Urban Belle, please, we need to have the option to thumbs up on your site.

love you

48. Nancy

October 7, 2019 at 8:57 am

This is just a reality show it’s not that serious! LMAO

49. Essie Blessed

October 7, 2019 at 10:38 am

Shaunie is two faced, mean and manipulative, we all know she knew that Chad and OG talked, thats why she put her on the show, she need to reflect and wonder wht Tami left, why Jennifer left, why Jackie walked off the reunion. The new girls Kirsten and Feby bring nothing to the table. The favoritism is so annoying, if OG is not given equal opportunity and if she is fired, let the show be cancelled.

50. Wanda Bigby

October 7, 2019 at 11:27 pm

BBW needs to be cancelled, because they act like a bunch of hoodrats, what men in their right mind would have a woman that acts like them Eleveyn patting her private part on the show Shaunie standing back laughing, they’re just a disgrace to the black professional women on TV, disgrace, disgrace shame shame on BBW it’s really 🤔🤔🤔 bunch of 🤡🤡🤡🤡

51. Karen

October 9, 2019 at 11:29 pm

OG and her broke man as well as CeCe and her old non factor man Byron need to be removed from the show. What purpose do they serve? OG thinks just because she played Football she is all that and she’s NOT. Her little boy toy is a NOBODY and she’s using CeCe for her old washed up mans Fake connects! They don’t fit in the show and it has nothing to do with racism [email protected] please. You’re ugly and don’t fit in any show with the title Wife/wives. I used to like Jennifer but this season she showed to be weak chick that lies all of the time. Kick rocks and get out of here. Jackie was a big OLD BABY wanted to sit next to Mark. Feebie is weak and was scared to tell OG she said the song was about her. Girl bye have several seats and stop trying to be what you aren’t, about that life! Evelyn does start ALOT but at least she consistent with her drama. I don’t blame Shaunie for doing a video with her ex, that’s their business and they have each other’s back so the f-ck what? Shaq wa sin it because that punk Kwami was the first punk that tried to argue with a female. He was straight b-tch for doing that so leave Shaq the h-ll alone, FIRE HER SHAQ!!!! Fire OG AND CECE PLEASEEEEEEE stop her pay so she’ll shut the h-ll up

52. Shannon Anderson

October 12, 2019 at 6:14 pm

If OG is fired……. Basketball Wives can say good bye to me. I have been a fan since the beginning and I’m sure some others feel the same.

• Marie Christian

October 13, 2019 at 3:14 am

Im sick of the show, thank God it’s at the end of the season. My soul can no longe tolerate such filth and hypocrisy..

53. L

October 18, 2019 at 1:01 am

Shaq shut your dumb a-s up… fire OG and your show is DONE dumb-butt and your nasty-a-s Poppa John’s restaurants in Atlanta. Your BM is full of sh-t and everyone now knows it! She run to you bc your the only flunky she has left dude… right is right but your b-tch is WRONG! YOUR WACK SHAQ!

54. Gia

October 21, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Shaunee don’t forget the dark skin man you married (because he had money (you opportunistic golddigger) gave you some dark skin kids. So don’t get you light skin so high up in the air that colorism is now “BS”. Remember you didn’t like his mama? Was it because she was dark skinned and had more power than you. You and Evelyn are two peas in a pod. And OG told you what Evelyn is in the industry.(not only in the industry haha). Birds of a feather flock together. You and Evelyn can never touch OG. She worked for hers you and Evelyn laid for yours. NETWORK PLEASE CANCEL SHAUNEE AND GIVE OG A SHOW. She is too real for those fake ….

55. Marie Christian

October 22, 2019 at 1:45 am

Preach it girl!,yes girl! That’s exactly who they are “golddiggers” …money chasers….They lack a real career and class. They open up a little store or they to branch out with with a non factor business and call themselves business women…mainly nasty evil HOOD RAT Evelyn