'Black Ink Crew' Star Sky Has Another Heated Confrontation with Her Son Des

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Sky Has Another Heated Confrontation with Her Son Des

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew” returns later this month. While most of the previous drama surrounded rumors about Miss Kitty and Ryan, it looks as if Sky is going to have more of her own personal issues to deal with. As of now, she is back in a rocky place with her sons Genesis and Des. And it doesn’t seem as if things are going to get better anytime soon.

In fact, she has another explosive moment with Des. She once again accuses him of stealing from her. He gets fed up and returns the fire.

Pages: 1 2

February 13, 2020 at 9:25 am

Is Sky going to keep trying to fight her sons every season?

• Lanniedeab

February 13, 2020 at 11:06 am

Sky had to had learned this from her own momma. Her mom is a manic bipolar and having bipolar triggers stuff like this as well so there is no doubt in my mind that her mom didn’t do some of this to her when she was younger. I see nothing but mental illness running in this cycle not only through sky but through her son’s as well. I’m not even trying to be funny or make excuses but bipolar is a serious disease and sometimes it can be passed down to your child or even your grandchildren. At this point I think it’s best that they just distance themselves from each other altogether. Like she stays away from them and they stay away from her bc until things start to change for the better nothing is ever going to work out and it’s only gonna result to them cussing and screaming and fighting each other. And I like sky but I think sky really needs to go get help too bc for one if you would literally do this type of thing to your own child then you need help. Somebody needs to put her in her place and let her know something bc seeing her slam the door in his face when he was trying to talk to her just raised some red flags for me

• Laurie

February 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm

I agree. Just messed up, I feel bad. I will tell u though, when u walk away from ur babies, there is no way, NO WAY it’s not going to mess up the kids. She should have been there for them since DAY ONE! they are “damaged” she’ll never have a relationship of any normalcy until She admits to the cause of her boys dysfunction, and seek lots of therapy. Good luck.

• blessd6

February 27, 2020 at 3:54 pm

she was a kid herself with a bipolar mom. She did what was best for them

• Darleen

February 27, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Sky should’ve never gotten in touch with those boys if she wasn’t going to be good for them.YES sometimes your kid has a drug problem and because of it they lie and steal but you don’t THROW THEM AWAY Sky! And you certainly don’t say things to them that you can’t take back, such as I hate you or I should’ve aborted you or I should’ve swallowed you!! This kid had his sh-t together when she came into HIS LIFE and guess what…he forgave HER! He seems to have lost his way and now is the time to embrace him and help him find the way back. Kudos to Caesar for doing just that.

2. Jordan's Memory

February 13, 2020 at 9:31 am

Without hers sons she has no storyline absolutely nothing else to talk about. I can’t stand her!

• Crystal Shaw

February 13, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Thank you. They should get rid of her.

• Casey Grimes-Finley

February 27, 2020 at 3:35 pm

Violence is never the answer.Their disrespectful behaviours is ruining the show.I for one don’t want to see Sky and her sons acting nuts on live tv,it is NOT pretty.Toxic people aren’t a good look.Sky needs a new storyline,cause this isn’t what Black Ink is for!Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

• Bree

February 14, 2020 at 5:33 am

Facts!

• K.stasi

February 14, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Why in the H-LL do they still keep her there. These shows only worry about views,checks, exploitations on their cast members & themselves. Instead of starting sh-t w/ having her kids involved work on trying to help them by having her & her son’s go to therapy. I’m telling you people are willing to sell their souls for a measling check & 5 mins of fame. They never care about the people who have actual issues mentally & physically. It’s like w/ her being there, the show is nothing. She’s always gonna be remembered as the bad mother who has mental issues, trama, fights & insults her kids. She reminds me of teriyaki Tina a.k.a Tokyo Toni 😒😑.

• Tina M Finn

February 27, 2020 at 12:29 am

If Des did steal from her she should make him pay the money back and until then she shouldn’t talk to him, he has to learn his actions have consequences. If he does pay her and apologize, then they can take small steps to mend their relationship. They should both go to therapy and learn how to cope with the past to move forward. I like Sky, I think she has a big heart but had a rough life.

• Kelly

February 14, 2020 at 1:20 pm

There is enough drama to keep Blak Ink ratings afloat without this toxic family drama.

• Lynn

February 15, 2020 at 2:13 pm

Sky is a simple. Loud ditch I can’t stand her either.

• Njr

February 27, 2020 at 12:13 pm

A pice of sh-t mother will always be a pice of sh-t mother. Your kids should be love unconditionally. Always. People should stop bring kids in this world if there just gonna treat them like sh-t.

3. Joyce Agyeman Osei

February 13, 2020 at 9:36 am

Did Sky just close the door on her son?! REALLY?!

• Vickie

February 13, 2020 at 2:03 pm

4. Yesuheardme

February 13, 2020 at 10:31 am

Why is anyone surprised that this trifling wench would keep fighting with her son’s because she is not a mother. She has no emotional attachment to those kids and see why they were taken and put in the system for neglect. She’s a sociopath. The only person Sky cares about is Sky. Until she finds the next negro to be toxic with! She has serious issues and wouldn’t doubt she has some kind of personality disorder. I’ve seen this quite a few times. She is not ready to be a mother and have to wonder y she even got involved in their lives of she wasn’t going to show them unconditional love! My child stole from me once, what I didn’t do is talk to him like a dog and cut him off, that my son, he suffered a punishment but I didn’t stop loving him. Sky is either hot or cold. Those are not good traits for a mother.

• Ashley

February 13, 2020 at 11:54 am

Soo true

• Merciless Being

February 13, 2020 at 8:17 pm

@ this point, I have a problem with the network. Why aren’t they offering them family counseling? They are exploiting these young men. They owe them many forms of assistance.

• Nammi

February 14, 2020 at 1:19 pm

This network thinks Sky is good television. I stopped watching that show because that family’s pain is not amusing. Talk about exploitation!

• Christian

February 21, 2020 at 1:16 am

Just pull up the episode of “Iyanla – Fix My Life” with Sky, and you’ll see how she got to that state that she’s in now. It’ll all make sense when you pull her back story into perspective. You’ll actually wonder why she didn’t end up any worse, actually.

5. Random

February 13, 2020 at 10:46 am

Yeah that’s what I was saying that wasn’t cool

6. Lisa Strozier

February 13, 2020 at 11:54 am

Well I agree with her having some type of mental illness. We are not doctors so we cannot diagnose her Ceasar should make her go do a mental evaluation/ pyscharist ect. being part of her being suspended. I like Sky she’s just sick right now and dosent know how to be a mother. Get help Sky it only gets worth worst.

• Georgia

February 13, 2020 at 2:40 pm

Girl go get some help !! Those are your kids !!! They need you to show them that you love and care for them 🤔Cese please take a stand in your business and set an example for all to follower 👍🏾Mr Cease ,you have the platform to make a difference and Sky is a part of that ! I don’t care what her children did 🤷🏽‍♀️That’s not how you build a relationship with them if you want them in your life ! Sky ,life is too short !! Please act like an adult !! God bless ! I will be praying for you !

February 13, 2020 at 11:58 am

Now see this is what I was talking about on the other post about Genesis and Sky. They need to stop bringing their problems to this show. They need to either work this issues out in private with therapy or leave each other alone. But this right here is toxic.

• Vickie

February 13, 2020 at 2:12 pm

So Very true, I agree with you this not funny at all😒 do you see the darkest under Des eyes🙏🙏❤ I Pray his adoption Parents get him and just hug him showing him family love🙏🙏 do therapy for the family in the near future they have a family business making them$$$rooting for you sky & family🙏🙏

8. Nessa

February 13, 2020 at 12:27 pm

Here we go again. Ugh.

9. Tiffani Young

February 13, 2020 at 12:59 pm

Des called his mom a dumb a-s. SMH

• Lanniedeab

February 13, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Yeah I didn’t like that either

• b dubb

February 27, 2020 at 6:38 am

its true she is h-lla outpocket

10. Joyce Agyeman Osei

February 13, 2020 at 2:34 pm

They all seriously need to stop doing this show and deal with these issues. This is not funny on any level.

11. April

February 13, 2020 at 4:26 pm

How can you slam a door on your child you never did anything for i hate this bum b-tch

• Bree

February 14, 2020 at 5:36 am

Exactly. Just shameful.

12. Nisa

February 14, 2020 at 5:28 am

Every season Sky exhibits crazy behavior that clearly indicate a mental problem. Someone should have gotten her help after the first two seasons because she has a problem with everybody. It’s not funny. It’s sad because she is prone to violence. Easily triggered and irrational. She had no business reaching out to her boys who had a somewhat stable life in Texas. Now their lives are turned upside down because of Sky. Genesis is angrier than ever and Des is being verbally abused by Sky. And she slammed a door in his face. She is unstable and dangerous. She is not a fit be a parent. I hope she gets help and I pray for her sons. She only hurting them.

13. Cenetra

February 14, 2020 at 11:47 am

It’s a generational curse on Sky’s family that needs too be broken by Praying and Fasting, and Counseling, we can’t blame Cesar for her mistakes with her son’s. The help was needed when she was a child. You have too realize Sky does not LISTEN SHE’S LOUD, AND THINKS SHE KNOWS IT ALL. SO WE HAVE TOO PRAY DAILY FOR THEM ALL!!!

• MrsBows

February 14, 2020 at 6:51 pm

I concur..this show is to too much for families and viewers watching..Sky needs help

14. Kertie

February 15, 2020 at 12:17 am

Its reL easy to sit on your a-s and judge. When you are prying for Sky remember her boys have been rude and very disrespectful to her and became physical with a women. Yes Sky is crazy but she is giving what that show wants her to give CRAZY BEYOTCH. Cesar needs to be checked and some of them hood rats in that shop. Wow really that’s what tv has come to. What a mess.

15. Renee3

February 23, 2020 at 3:03 pm

The producers of Black Ink have made a fortune off these people. The least they could do is offer Sky and her boys intensive counseling. The exploitation is REAL. How do they sleep at night?

16. b dubb

February 27, 2020 at 6:36 am

im so sick of this bi polor b-tch she always crying and then want people to feel sorry for her i dont she a horrible mother and person fire her already

17. Que

February 28, 2020 at 12:22 am

This broke my heart how that child cry out in the car. Definitely was not scripted. I just can’t understand a mother This is so sad they may be on tv but they still need prayers.