Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Mariah Huq Not Returning for the Upcoming Season?

Gossip

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Mariah Huq Not Returning for the Upcoming Season?

Photo Credit: Bravo

Mariah Huq is the creator of “Married to Medicine.” And while the show would go on to become a major success on Bravo, Mariah never quite felt like she got respect on or off the show. In fact, last season was a rough one for her. After Mariah didn’t deny a rumor that accused Quad Webb-Lunceford of having an affair with Lake’s ex-husband, Quad accused Mariah of doing drugs.

And she made even more accusations in an interview.

When Mariah took multiple drug tests to prove she’s not on drugs, Quad and Dr. Heavenly Kimes weren’t convinced she didn’t doctor the results.

Dr. Jackie Walters refused to even look at the results. And Dr. Eugene Harris said this was messy on Jackie’s part.

Mariah wasn’t pleased with how things went. And she also noticed that her scenes during the season were scarce outside of any drama with Quad. She questioned why her family life is not shown on the show.

Now it’s being rumored that Mariah’s future on the show is grim. According to DJ Richie Skye, a source close to production told him that Mariah is being iced out of the show. And Quad, Jackie, and Heavenly have teamed up with the producers to do this. As of now, Mariah was not asked back and other women are being tested to replace her and Buffie Purselle. But if things don’t work out, Mariah could be asked back.

The source also claimed that Buffie was fired for calling out Jackie. And any newbie who goes after Quad, Heavenly, and Jackie will be let go.

Of course, keep in mind that nothing has been confirmed. This is all gossip. However, it does seem as if Mariah could be done with the show.

Turns out this may be what Mariah was talking about when she vented about fighting for a seat at the table. And Heavenly’s clap back could have been in reference to Mariah’s dismissal.

Check out the video below.

1. So Done

March 18, 2020 at 2:17 pm

They tried this already and ratings flopped. Okay. If it’s true, I’m done. I already can’t stand Quad, Jackie, Heavenly, or Contessa. I don’t know what’s going on with Bravo but they really don’t know sh-t about casting over there. So many dumb decisions are made for their shows. And I’m over it. There are better things I could be watching anyway. In fact, can y’all name some TV show for me to get into now that I’m done with M2M and possibly RHOA? Thanks.

• Lauren

March 18, 2020 at 2:52 pm

On My Block, Love Is Blind, 90 Day Fiancé, Love & Marriage Huntsville.

• Fe

March 19, 2020 at 10:29 am

Quad not even married to medicine, why she still on. I am definitely not watching and I know this show will be cancelled. The four witches aka mean bitches should be okay how do you fix your fired. They really have no storyline nothing but bullying

• Lucy Brown

March 19, 2020 at 11:10 am

I have to agree with you Fe I Will Not be watching either I don’t like Quard never have.

• LaDonna

March 22, 2020 at 2:32 pm

I agree 100%. I am done too

• JuJu

March 20, 2020 at 6:18 pm

I agree. Quad not M2M, she got SisterCircle & her cookbook.
          Dr.Jackie & Simone were friends and now MessyHeavenly got her mouth in everything. THIS IS A MESS. Need to cancel

• Rosa

March 19, 2020 at 2:01 pm

Cherish the day,Sistas. The Oval.

• Cher

April 19, 2020 at 5:09 pm

No Mariah, no show for me, and us viewers are there paycheck, boycott and dont watch,i refuse to help that boring ass conressa, jackie and quad, and Heavenly, that’s the craxiest of all, those producers for M2M should be fired, they dont know what they are doing!!!

• BlackWomanRock

March 18, 2020 at 3:52 pm

No Mariah I’m Out! QUAD HAS NO HUSBAND and she not a Doctor so why is she still there telling suppose be strong black women what to ..weak! I see you QUAD and so so did Mariah the real you …bye bye M2M another one bite the dust 4me.

• Marquita Starks

March 18, 2020 at 6:47 pm

WHY IS QUAD STILL ON THE SHOW WITH NO HUSBAND & SHE’S FAKE GOT A POSITION THROUGH DR. GREGORY WHEN THE SHOW AIRED THEY WERE IN SEPARATE BEDS IT WAS MARIAH WHO BROUGHT QUAD INTO THE GROUP & BUFFIE NEEDS TO SUE DR.JACKIE PLUS THE SHOW MARIAH STARTED THE SHOW & NASTY A-S HEAVENLY IS A PEACE BREAKER & IT’S BEEN A PLOT BY HEAVENLY FAFE QUAD & SNEAKY JACKIE EVERY SINCE UGLY NASTY MOUTH HEAVENLY CAME TO THE SHOW FAKE A-S QUAD STARTED CRYING FOR SYMPATHY WHILE TRYING TO GET MARIAH OUT WHEN THE WHOLE SHOW IS FAKE. BUFFIE PLEASE SUE & JACKIE YOU HAVE THE TAPES FOR UR CASE. MARIAH PUSH FOR FAKE QUAD WITH NO MEDICAL DEGREE NO HUSBAND BRINGING MESS TO THE SHOW MARIAH EVEN THE MEN IN THE BARBER SHOPS RESPECT U AND THEY SEE WHAT MESSY QUAD IS DOING. IF THEY GO MY TEAM OF DOCTORS & FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL NOT WATCH THE SHOW EVER AGAIN. JACKIE IS BORING WENDY WILLIAMS SAID THAT.

• Agree

March 18, 2020 at 7:43 pm

Agree

• Grateful V

March 18, 2020 at 9:27 pm

I approvr this message 100%

• Parthenia Norfleet

March 19, 2020 at 10:46 am

No Mariah, no M2M. Get rid of Heavenly.

• Jackie Bush

March 19, 2020 at 12:36 pm

Keep Mariah, let Quaid A-s go.

• Jackie

March 18, 2020 at 11:23 pm

I feel what u saying the shade n fakeness be real….I wonder the same thing why is Quad still on there???… N Dr.Jackie fake a-s sh-t….

• Lilmoes

June 28, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Everyone on here saying get rid of quad or Mariah or whomever they think should be gone or they not watching the show anymore knowing d-mn well 9 out of 10 of y’all still going continue watching the show

• Rhonda L

March 18, 2020 at 11:33 pm

I agree. I won’t be watching anymore and I would have jumped Heavenly’s behind long time ago. She is rude and ugly.

• Melissa Bailey

March 19, 2020 at 9:02 am

No Mariah,no show.
            Quad is fake and I am sure Dr Greg is so much happier!!

• Rosa

March 19, 2020 at 2:08 pm

Messy Bettys,show has gotten so tired..Sick of the infighting.What is good or positive about this show?
            Nothing.
            Only goes to show having medical degrees still shows your still hood!

• Kim

March 20, 2020 at 10:32 am

Why is quad still on the show if I’m lying about the drug accusation quad should be fire like they fire Phaedra Atlanta housewife for telling lies so why is quad still there she’s not married to medicine make me want to question is she sleeping with one of the producers I think they should bring quad husband back since he have a new girlfriend to the show keep Mariah fire Jackie fire heavenly a-s most definitely and get rid of phony quad she’s not married to medicine at all

• Mildred Clemmons

March 18, 2020 at 11:43 pm

I’m watching.

• Armando

March 19, 2020 at 1:32 am

Quad, Heavenly, then Jackie are like three identical Russian dolls. Each having different levels of boredom and false egos. Mariah has so much more to offer than Quad and her chain of failed businesses.

• Veneta Johnson

March 19, 2020 at 3:14 am

Keep Mariah’ Let Quad go And Doctor Heavenly is A Lier Buffie Should Stay like her and Husband The Other Lady are Good Jackie is too laid Back If u Take Mariah I will not Watch the Show me my Friends Or Families

• Rosa

March 19, 2020 at 12:25 pm

I am out, I’m not fan o the rest of the ladies. They are to messy.

• Yonda

March 20, 2020 at 6:03 am

Mariah is the creator of the show. Also she was once the executive producer. However, she doesn’t own the rights. She gave that away to Bravo, which was a dumb move!

• Diamond

March 20, 2020 at 7:27 am

Do you not understand how the TV business works? Lena Waithe created The Chi and sold the rights to Showtime. Are you going to call her stupid too? Tyler Perry created House of Payne but BET owns the rights. Is he stupid? This is how it works! You create a show, pitch it, and a network or streaming service like Netflix, Hulu purchases the rights. That’s common practice. What’s not common practice is a creator of a show being treated like trash. Instead of all you Black women being okay with this, y’all should be asking why it’s happening. There’s a racism issue over at Bravo that y’all keep ignoring.

• Oprah's Wig

March 20, 2020 at 8:19 am

Thank you, Diamond. These networks and companies can’t stream anything they don’t have the rights to. I don’t know why they are shaming Mariah for doing what was required to get the show on Bravo. What frustrates me about Heavenly is she really likes to pretend like she can’t relate to what’s being done to Mariah. You can create a table like Mariah did and even own a business as a black woman and you still have to deal with unequal treatment. Black women have to deal with sexism and racism no matter what industry we work in. Heavenly does well for herself but you better believe that there are white dentists out here with the same level of expertise as Heavenly who make millions of more dollars than her. Black women can’t escape racial biases even when we own our own companies. And to add a little more perspective, Shonda Rhimes is very successful. She created Grey’s Anatomy but she made significantly less with her deal with Netflix than the white man who made Glee. Black women deal with a lot of BS in that industry. Why people are trying to act like it’s just Mariah going through this is baffling to me. Is it that important to kick her while she’s down that we’re just going to ignore the elephant in the room?

• Amy Holt

March 20, 2020 at 12:15 pm

Not watching the show if they remove Mariya point blank

• Pam

March 19, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Quad was mean and disrespectful to her husband every season, she pushed him into the arms of another woman. He wanted children and she wouldn’t or couldn’t give them to him. Jackie is a snake after what she did to Simone..no way would I watch the show with an ignorant grown black women ‘Heavenly’ that goes around saying your mama. Her own daughter is ashamed of how she acts and doesn’t want to be her friend. The women you want to keep on the show are a poor representation of real professional black women including Dr. Jackie. I won’t be watching if Mariah is gone, Quad stays she’s not a doctor nor married to a doctor and especially if ignorant your mama Heavenly remains. What grown woman in her fifties goes around saying your mama how trifling

• MCH

March 18, 2020 at 5:14 pm

Agree

• Clara kirkendoll

March 18, 2020 at 11:51 pm

Heavenly has an ugly attitude. Can’t stand her. Her outward appearance isn’t great and her personality is even worse. She’s a nasty person. Quad need to go she’s not married to medicine.I think Bravo is getting rid of Mariah because Quad wants her gone.

• Diane Anderson

March 19, 2020 at 1:58 pm

I agree, keep Mariah get rid of fake Dr. (DENTIST)HEAVENLY and Quad!

• Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

March 19, 2020 at 9:42 am

Mariah produced another because I I want be watching. Andy always forget who help make the show just like Kenya trying to replace Ne Ne now you letting nasty Quad and dirty Heavenly plus disgusting Jackie replace Mariah.I want be watching 90 Days Fiance is looking good.

• Kate

March 18, 2020 at 5:57 pm

If Mariah goes I’m gone!! Bye MTM

• Krusan

March 18, 2020 at 7:29 pm

Yup!

• Gwen Manjoe

March 19, 2020 at 10:17 am

Please don’t take Maria away from the show. You can take anyone away,but please don’t do it. I will not be watching without Maria. She’s Married to Medicine, dear. She brings everything to that shoe.Quad is fake and very messy. She needs to be gone bye,bye.

• Kim

March 19, 2020 at 3:33 am

You are right I can’t stand none of them b-tches you just named. I like Mariah she is good for the show I think the other b-tches are jelious of her and Toya.

• Gwen

March 19, 2020 at 7:17 am

Why is Quad still on this show? I don’t like Jackie Quad and that filthy mouth Heavenly. I also don’t like Contessa. All of them are just mean and hateful.

• Suzie

March 19, 2020 at 8:56 am

I love the show! I think they need to get rid of Buffie because she is to extra and Quad because she is single. Mariah needs to stay it would be boring with out her. Maybe they should include one of her friends that way she has support. I love all of them😊

• Vonne

March 19, 2020 at 9:46 am

I’m with you. I’m done with MTM. If Mariah is out so am I. Facetious Heavenly and her clique got to go especially Quad!!!! She is no longer MTM nor does she have a dog in the fight. Mariah should still produce with an entirely new crew. Heavenly and her crew are all messy and brings nothing to the table. Viewers are roof seeing them.

• Eric Jackson

March 19, 2020 at 9:55 am

Agreed, well put

• Edna

March 19, 2020 at 3:27 pm

I am also sick of Quad , Heavenly ,and Jackie they are too messy I don’t know how Simone could be friends with Jackie ,she is two face and a nasty woman and ditto for Quad and Heavenly if anyone needs to be taken.off the show are those two and Contessa she is just as messy.

• Odette M Johnson

March 19, 2020 at 6:10 pm

I hope this is not true about Ms. Mariah leaving the show. I love watching this lady of class. Why is heavenly, Quaidand Contessa still on the show. All bullies is this what we want to show our young ladies as proper behavior of professional ladies count me out I’ll be watching something else. I love buffy and her mixed marriage story line. I’ll also miss Ms. Jackie please reconsider the cast

• Wende

March 20, 2020 at 12:45 am

I don’t like heavenly or Jackie or qude they’re all hypocrites and I don’t watch the show as much anymore because I don’t care to those certain people and if Mariah is gone it’s a wrap for me l only hang around because of her

• Donna

March 20, 2020 at 8:38 am

I agree. The show had class with Mariah and Buffie and the good Doctor Jackie is falling right along with Quad, Heavenly and Contessa. I’m tired of the constant hating of Mariah. I’m ready to wAtch other shows. This show had gone down yo nothing. No class professionals and not interested in seeing our black women act this way..
      Trifling.

• Sunshine

March 20, 2020 at 9:12 am

No Mirah no show and why is Quad still on this show she is no longer married to medicine.,and Dr Hevenly needs to go and Dr Jackie is so sneaky,I dont have interest in watching anymore because the show just seem so ghetto now and I dont like quads ghetto talk🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.love Dr Simone,Toya and Mirah contessa ok,heavenly is messy always running out.Bravo needs to get it together.

• Over it

March 20, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Im done with Married to Stupid Medicine!!! Mariah is Queen… Heavenly should be named Satan, Jackie so fake no wonder het husband looked for someone real, and Quad will climb any back to get ahead!! She the reason I dont eatch Sister Circle with her recessed hairline!!!

• Kat

March 21, 2020 at 8:12 am

So am I will not be watching anymore? I can’t stand Quad or Devily or contessa?

• Michelle Carell

March 22, 2020 at 11:41 am

If this is true then M2M will once again be boring and I will drift away from it once again like the last time they chose to take Mariah Huq away from us. Shes the reason I even started watching it. Quad is the one that needs to go. Everybody wants her on there for sympathy reasons. I.E. divorce. She doesn’t even have a interesting story line. Shes divorced from Medicine. No longer M2M. So it contradicts the whole meaning of the show. They(production)like her that much then give her her own show called Hater divorced from Medicine. And leave the Queen Mariah alone to keep their rating. I promise without her it’s a super boring flop.

• Connie Rogers

March 22, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Sista’s on BET Tyler Perry, The Oval and I love, Loveand marriage Charlott N Carolina. And for sure HBO’s Insecure starring Issa Rae . I want the Queen B back in charge she has so much class and the others are like most teachers around the country right now because of The Corona Virus Covid-19 “No Class”. lmI going where ever Mariah Huq goes. It’s easy to spot a green eyed monster.

March 18, 2020 at 2:17 pm

I think I may have to stop watching if this is true. I’ve been watching for years now, and I’m really sick of the favoritism for the mean girl crew and constant disrespect of Mariah.

• Arlita

March 20, 2020 at 12:59 am

No Mariah No Me. Case closed simple as that!!!

March 18, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Welp. It’s been fun. Time to move on from this show.

• Shade Reader

March 18, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Definitely won’t be tuning IN TO WATCH BORING HEAVENLY, JACKIE and CONTASSA, Nor FAKE QUAD seriously ANDY!!! …

• MCH

March 18, 2020 at 5:14 pm

Agree

• Mina

March 18, 2020 at 6:30 pm

Jackie is a fake. Her story line husband cheated and now they’re so in love..yeah right. Need to get rid of Jackie/Heavenly/and Quad pretend she’s a good person on Sister Circle but a d-mn mean girl on Married to Medicine.

• Rhonda L

March 18, 2020 at 11:35 pm

So true. I cant stand to hear her talk.

• Me

March 18, 2020 at 6:30 pm

If Mariah is not on the show I will not be watching plus they tried this and it didn’t work. I love Simone and Toya but Heavenly Jackie and Quad can go. Bring Buffie back.

4. Ms. Jackson

March 18, 2020 at 2:21 pm

How the f-ck is Quad still on the show? Man f-ck this sh-t.

5. SMH

March 18, 2020 at 2:30 pm

The two biggest mistakes Mariah could make is befriending Quad and putting Heavenly on the show.

• Hater

March 18, 2020 at 2:50 pm

This is so true.

• Paula

March 18, 2020 at 10:18 pm

So true

6. Diamond

March 18, 2020 at 2:41 pm

It’s shameful that black women would work together to kick a black woman off the platform she created. I’m not surprised though.

• Cynde

March 19, 2020 at 9:15 am

True, this is what I hate about all of the reality shows. Tooo much feuding among these Beautiful women.

7. Barbee

March 18, 2020 at 2:46 pm

I didn’t watch the last time they fired Mariah. Probably won’t watch next season either.

• Fashionista

March 18, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Ditto.

8. Im Sayin

March 18, 2020 at 2:54 pm

I figured she was fired after Quad and Heavenly felt the need to post pictures of themselves cheesing so hard while they were out for dinner. They really think that this show can survive without Mariah. We’ll see. I know I don’t really care about the new season anymore. Why should I? All the unlikable people call the shots.

March 18, 2020 at 3:17 pm

One day all the people behind this will reap what they sow. To do this to a black woman is sick. And I will not be supporting this show any longer. Andy should be ashamed. And the black women involved are a disgrace.

• Jeanette

March 18, 2020 at 6:21 pm

I won’t be supporting them either expresses shame she was one of the good girls on their decent women stop hating cuz you the only one that didn’t have a problem with her husband

• Patricia Fergerson

March 19, 2020 at 12:13 am

Rubbish. Who cares at this time of Gov. Takeover.

10. Bye

March 18, 2020 at 3:19 pm

I saw this coming. It’s clear as day the powers to be have always hated Mariah. And to advance on this show, you have to hate her too. Well, I won’t be watching anymore. Quad said she’s the star of the show so let her carry it now. Heavenly too because she’s also convinced she’s a star now as well.

11. Gladys

March 18, 2020 at 3:23 pm

How did Contessa, Quad, and Jackie manage to secure another season? They are boring!

• Msg

March 18, 2020 at 6:54 pm

I join the club. Will not tune in if no Mariah! Quad and Heavenly are fake and both are troublemakers who need to go!

• Michelle Carell

March 22, 2020 at 11:55 am

They really are Boring. I Love Toya and Mariah. Quad can go to her boring ass talk show Sister Circle. Shes far from a star of anyrhing but her Divorce. They need to get rid of her Sympathy role and let her go like they did Buffie. At least Buffie is still M2M.

12. Trice

March 18, 2020 at 3:36 pm

Mariah will be okay. She actually has a husband who loves her, beautiful children, and a new business to focus on. Heavenly, Jackie, and Quad are so miserable and evil. The good thing about Mariah not being on the show means I don’t have to watch it anymore. It’s honestly not that good anyway. The people who made it good are all gone now.

• Anonymous

March 18, 2020 at 4:29 pm

I agree. Last season was trash. They sat up there and aided Quad in her defamation of Mariah. And she lied and lied about Mariah doing drugs. She should have been fired but the producers continue to kiss her a-s for some reason and I don’t know why. Quad is not all that. She’s never carried this show and never will. So f-ck it. I’m glad I don’t have to support this show anymore because what they allowed Mariah to go through last season was straight up bullsh-t. And if they get rid of NeNe, I’m done with RHOA too.

• Medina

March 18, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Mariah and NeNe started those shows and now that it’s hot you want to kick them to the curb. Shameful, Marlo deserves a peach and Quad needs to be off M2M. I don’t like heavenly, she is mean spirited and very petty and jealous…just disgusting. If they kick off Mariah I am done too!

13. Teresa Naters

March 18, 2020 at 4:43 pm

If we’re being honest, Mariah and Heavenly make this show. It’s a huge mistake to let either one of them go. Why? Well both are hilarious. And they have the best clap backs. I’m done with this show until Mariah returns. I will not watch it if Mariah AND Heavenly are not on it.

• Anonymous

March 18, 2020 at 4:57 pm

This. Heavenly and Mariah are the show. Period. I’m done!

• Paula

March 18, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Done if true

14. Mary Johnson

March 18, 2020 at 4:44 pm

I knew when Mariah called Andy out and production for editing her Ramadan dinner this was gonna happen. Andy Cohen do not like when you call him out!!!!!

• Diamond

March 19, 2020 at 8:57 am

That’s crazy because Teresa from RHONJ pushed him and he hasn’t fired her. It’s crazy that Mariah wanting to be respected on the show she created is crossing the line to the people in power. Would they be that way if she wasn’t a black woman? I doubt it.

15. Who You

March 18, 2020 at 5:26 pm

I agree and will stop watching the show if Mariah is not on the show…she is the only one with positive family life that shows couples how they are represented outside of reality! QUAD IS NOT EVEN MARRIED. SHE SHOULD LEAVE THE SHOW! DO BRAVO HAVE A BRAIN?? ITS CALLED MARRIED TO MEDICINE!

March 18, 2020 at 5:49 pm

The show is nothing without Mariah!!

• Bridget

March 18, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Mariah thinks she’s better than any of the other ladies on the show. I’m glad she won’t be on there.

• Shannon

March 18, 2020 at 9:33 pm

Jackie literally has a god complex and you’re fine with that. So there’s no need for you to be fake sweetie. You don’t mind people thinking they are better than others. Your issue with Mariah is she’s gorgeous, has self confidence, a husband who loves her, beautiful children, a wonderful life, and successful businesses. Work on your jealousy. It’s not cute.

• Mary Whiters

March 18, 2020 at 11:22 pm

⁹That’s a lie that dam baby that call herself a woman with nothing to do with medicine need too leave period

• EB

March 19, 2020 at 2:17 am

She is better than Jackie, Quad, Heavenly and Contessa. I think is something called HAVING CLASS.

• Jamaica941

March 19, 2020 at 9:57 am

The lies and delusions of Mariah stans. Having class is NOT fighting during the first season when you are introducing yourself to the world.
          Mariah has been ratchet and brings nothing to the show I’m glad she’s gone, she needs to take struggling Tacky Toya with her. They’re both so fake, fighting on the first season now since they’re on the outs they have to link up and film. When will real EPs learn they belong behind the camera not in front.

• Just Saying

March 19, 2020 at 10:41 am

You’re just as delusional and dishonest as the Mariah stans. Everyone on that show is ratchet. Heavenly is ghetto and ignorant and willing to play that up for a Bravo check. Jackie wants to be a respected doctor but gets on TV and calls people fat and STDs in her green screen interviews. Oh, and she couldn’t understand why it wasn’t okay to call a woman who had multiple miscarriages infertile. Not only was it insensitive but it was also medically inaccurate. Simone gets drunk and yells at people in a drunken rage every season. Quad uses words she doesn’t understand and will scam her way into any opportunity possible. She will also slander anyone who’s foolish enough to help her like the criminal she is. Before the show, she was arrested for beating up her own husband the night before they married. Toya fought Mariah and was two seconds away from fighting Contessa and Heavenly a season or so ago. The girl doesn’t mind fighting and she brags about her mother being from the hood. Contessa got in Buffie’s face and screamed at her for still grieving over a miscarriage. She also thinks she can beat everyone up. RATCHET. I don’t care for any of these women like that but it’s laughable for you to get on here and say Mariah brings nothing to the show like these women haven’t used her for a storyline for seasons now. And you think Toya and Mariah are fake for fighting season one and being cool now? Okay, well Jackie called Heavenly fat and dumb her first season. And she also told her she doesn’t know sh-t because she’s a dentist and not a doctor. Yet, they are best friends now. So keep that same energy for all these ratchet women. None of them have genuine friendships. It’s all strategic. And they are all a hot mess. How this ratchet show is still on the air is a mystery to me.

17. Whitney

March 18, 2020 at 6:24 pm

This is so pitiful. Quad is a joke to the show and to all successful women she needs to go and take the dogs with her. No Mariah no show. PERIODT! I will not watch again if this is true. The foor is closed.

18. Barbie

March 18, 2020 at 6:42 pm

My favorite on the show is Mariah, I really like her and her family.
    I cannot stand Quad why is she still on the show
    Quad is not married anymore.

19. Veronica

March 18, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Mariah annoys me and she’s far from innocent but I am not here for a black woman being kicked off her own show. Like it or not, she created the show and this is not cool. I will be boycotting.

20. Cynthia Winn

March 18, 2020 at 8:09 pm

All these women are professional educated, why can’t want to be a part of the low class ignorance. What part of this is entertaining. Heavenly speaks like they pick her up on side on the road, in other no tact and definitely no class. Quad lacks a storyline, Dr Jackie really showed her her real colors. Contessa no words and no storyline at all. Please keep the other ladies.

• Mizundrstod

March 19, 2020 at 1:55 am

NO MARIAH, NO ME!!!!

21. I Got Time Today

March 18, 2020 at 8:15 pm

Show been trash anyway. I won’t be watching. Let Quad and the others continue to run this sh-t into the ground like they’ve been doing. The producers are clueless and deserve the bad ratings coming their way.

22. Shayla

March 18, 2020 at 8:24 pm

So predictable. I’m so tired of seeing them dog Mariah out season after season. I’m no longer interested in this show. I should have stopped watching a long time ago.

23. Barbara

March 18, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Mariah is a Fake and a list! She got like zne e and thought she was bigger than the show and it doesn’t work that way! Just because u started the show does not mean u can be RUDE and Nasty to the other ladies, especially when u really don’t have nothing going on in your life worth a story line! Mariah is shady,messy, and boring. All of the people that will stop watching will not affect the ratings! The ladies Dr Heavenly Ms Quad, and Dr Jackie had alot going on in their lives and that is what people want to see,! Not lying and keeping lies going,! The show will continue to be successful without Mariah because she had my bought anything to the show since her and Quad were friends! #Facts💯

• Sabrina McNeal

March 18, 2020 at 8:58 pm

You’re comment is less important than you are bye irrelevant

• Patricia

March 18, 2020 at 9:05 pm

Ending your comment with “facts” and “100” doesn’t make it true.

Do you not realize Mariah’s life is not shown on the show at all because the producers don’t like her? She has more going on in her life than your “faves.” Her son is in pilot school. Yet, we saw none of that but saw hours and hours of Heavenly’s daughter arguing about her right to wear lip gloss. BORING.

Mariah actually owns MULTIPLE BUSINESSES. But we never got to see her run any of them because the producers wanted people like you to be convinced she does nothing in her real life. People like you are so easy to brainwash because you’re too lazy to do your own research before you form an opinion. How is a woman with multiple businesses, successful children, who travels the world with her friends and man boring? What is YOUR life like boo boo?

Jackie is boring. She brings nothing to the show but pretentiousness and a god complex. Even Wendy Williams talked about how boring and useless Jackie is on the show. Her calling Buffie infertile was the most interesting thing she’s ever done with her mean a-s.

Heavenly has not had a storyline outside of Mariah in like three seasons. What the h-ll are you even talking about? She’s a bully. That’s it. I’m sure she picked on people like you when she was in school.

And what is Quad’s storyline outside of not actually being a wife and obsessing over Mariah? Girl sit.

Ratings flopped when Mariah was fired the first time. And it will happen again because despite what you liars say, she was more entertaining than your boring a-s faves. She should be thanked for supplying their boring a-ses storylines all these years. Well at least they didn’t completely make up storylines like Contessa I guess. Even Mariah’s old Bravo clips get more views. She has the most gifs. The most memes. The most memorable one liners. Don’t let your jealousy cloud your common sense. Good luck. Let’s see yall get those ratings up without Mariah and her fans. Yall couldn’t do it the last time.

• Susie

March 20, 2020 at 10:57 am

PREACH!! So True. No Mariah, no watching from me either. Tired of Devily acting like somebody died and made her Jackie’s saviour. And Quad the fraud lying to stay on the show. I’m embarrassed to say she’s my home girl and sorority sister. Please know she’s a very poor representative of Memphis, TN and especially of DST. Contessa is very lucky her husband hasn’t grown tired of her what about me complex. Jackie is boring and non relatable. Be gone with all of them!

• Anon

March 18, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Mariah’s life isn’t even shown on the show. They didn’t even show when she lost her dad and miscarried her twins. So how can you get on here and say she has nothing going on in her life? These producers have been treating her like trash for years. Use your common sense.

• Pat

March 18, 2020 at 9:27 pm

Why do y’all come on here with that tired a-s narrative? Season one, Jackie and Simone were the ones with the nasty a-s attitudes and god complexes. They looked down on the wives and said Quad was too uncouth and ghetto to be around. Mariah spent most of season one defending Quad because Jackie and Simone thought she was trash. Y’all were mute about that. Why do y’all get on here and reverse it when Jackie is still a pretentious mean girl to this day? Y’all accuse Mariah of arrogance and wanting to everyone to kiss her a-s, but Jackie is actually that person and y’all are mute about it. Like Quad literally said she is the star of the show and y’all are mute about that. Heavenly looks down on people on Twitter on a regular basis and y’all are mute about that. But Mariah being proud that she created this show is where y’all draw the line? Her wanting respect on the show she created is a problem? I want to see you create a platform and let’s see if you’re okay with people getting on the platform and treating you like trash.

24. Loyal Watcher

March 18, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Mariah is not innocent, she’s catty and has been negative many times in the past. She physically fought Toya so let’s not make it seems as if she always rise above the pettiness… let’s remember production will do what’s best to get a renewal so obviously it wasn’t a flop without Mariah or it would’ve been canceled or they would not consisder letting her go this time around. Don’t get me wrong every single lady has their issues but remember this is also about entertainment, we can’t take everything so personally. They’re all amazing woman who bring something unique to the show, I wish them All the best and will continue to watch.

• Nope

March 18, 2020 at 9:56 pm

What does Mariah not being innocent have to do with it being messed up that she’s been kicked off her own show? The fact that some of you are okay with this is exactly why black people still have a long way to go. And you must not know much about the TV business. Production does not always do what’s best for a show. They make bad decisions all the time which is why Love & Hip Hop is flopping left and right now. And oftentimes they make bad decisions because the producers in charge have personal vendettas or they are tone-deaf. Happens all the time.

And you’re also wrong to think the show didn’t hurt when Mariah left the last time just because it wasn’t canceled. That doesn’t even make sense. The ratings fell so bad they were forced to bring her back. And the ratings will drop yet again. And they will go back to her if these new girls don’t work. I hope Mariah doesn’t accept and lets this horrible show die off finally. Since these producers don’t know what they are doing, it’s still not as successful as it should be. A good producer would have gotten rid of Quad, Jackie, and Contessa a long time ago. I am done.

• Loyal Watcher

March 18, 2020 at 11:10 pm

Ok that was a rant…Who’s to say Mariah isn’t ready to move on and solely be an executive and if it doesn’t make financial sense production does not move forward why would it, it’s all about the money right? Ratings matter period as for her being booted off the show never once did I mention that was ok however in business it happens All The Time! I’m not personally invested,I just so happen to enjoy the show and admire the accomplishments of these beautiful African American Queens…I have no gain in the success of M2M as I stated I think all of the ladies bring entertainment to the show and I wish them all well.

• Tracey

March 18, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Toya and Mariah’s fight is the only reason M2M got a second season. So I don’t know why you’re bringing it up like it’s a negative. H-ll it saved this show and put it on people’s radars. And since then, Toya and Contessa nearly fought. Simone has had her moments. Heavenly threw a chair and Mariah broke a glass after Heavenly said yo momma one too many times. All of those moments brought in ratings. So let’s not act snooty on here.

25. Wow

March 18, 2020 at 9:49 pm

You Mariah haters better get the ratings up to 2 million now since y’all said we don’t matter. And y’all better make the show stand on its own without depending on RHOA too. It’s funny to see y’all talk sh-t about how y’all don’t give a f-ck about us not watching like this show is even popular like that in the first place. We’re trying to tell you people that M2M ain’t massively successful as it is because the producer favorites Jackie, Quad, Heavenly, and Contessa ain’t all that interesting. Well, Heavenly is but the other 3 are boring. Mariah just as IT. And it can’t be replicated. She’s hilarious. And her shade is memorable. But producers hate her. There will never be another “pressure wash this motherf*cka” moment again. No “I got the receipts” walk again. They constantly make horrible decisions with this show so it never makes it big time. Firing Mariah is a big mistake. Anyone with sense knows this. This revolving door they have for new girls has hurt this show as well. I didn’t want to believe it when someone said this show has peaked, but man, they really didn’t lie. It’s over. They will never have the magic again. They’ve made too many bad cast decisions. And yeah, I’m def not watching. Last season was boring enough.

26. Kimberly

March 18, 2020 at 9:58 pm

Not watching anymore.

27. Chelly

March 18, 2020 at 10:03 pm

I honestly wanted to quit watching after Quad lied about Mariah being on drugs. The fact that she still has her spot on the show after that was a wake up call for me. So reading this is just confirmation that it’s time for me to move on. As of now, I’m only watching RHOA and RHOP. Y’all can have this mess.

28. CiCi

March 18, 2020 at 10:25 pm

This show has gotten way too negative and I feel like Jackie, Heavenly, Quad, and Contessa are mean women who get away with everything. They’re honestly just a crew of bullies. I’m not watching this anymore. I too will just stick with Real Housewives.

29. Wanda

March 18, 2020 at 11:11 pm

They got it all fukd up lose Quad shes faker than the hair she wear..I don’t care for quad bc shes not only a fake shes a HUGE liar she dont have a storyline periodt…..LOSE QUAD LOSE QUAD and LOSE QUAD please!!!

30. Beverlye

March 18, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Bye M2M, I am sick of Quad with her fake a__ attitude, she’s not a doctor and married Dr Greg to be relevant. Heavenly is ghetto as h-ll and a drunk. What is in the cup shes always carrying around. Dr Jackie know she was wrong to call out Buffie and try to give a lame apology but we see through her anorexic looking thinking she is fine as wine. Mariah start you another show and leave these classless women alone.

31. Brenda G. Woodfork

March 19, 2020 at 2:42 am

Mariah will be better off WITHOUT the show and the rude uncouth women, particularly Heanenly in her life. Mariah my love, hold your head high. You’ve done nothing wrong. I watched the episode where Quad accused you of doing drugs. Your reaction said it all. Quad lied and the truth ain’t in her. I had sympathy for her while she was going through her divorce but now it makes me wonder how much of what Dr. Greg said was true. M2M is a joke. Don’t these women have more going on in their lives than such mess and mayhem? Jackie was wrong to disclose Buffie’s medical history. The first thing I tthought of was how she had just violated the HIPPA LAW and seriously thought about informing on her. Heavenly appears to be an functional alcoholic but I believe Dr. Eugene must really love her to put up with all the mess she causes.
    Mariah, you should not worry about being asked back. Live your life to the fullest and let the women on M2M burn and die.

• Gail

March 19, 2020 at 11:10 am

Mariah keep her she makes the show

32. Speed y’all

March 19, 2020 at 4:42 am

I quit watching M2M a year ago!! It was boring and you could tell that the show is like “most BRAVO” shows, full of shaky fountains!! Meaning if the shows aren’t degrading women, it doesn’t stay around. The mannerisms are the “tone” for the average 20-35 year old women & it’s horrible!!
    If WE as intelligent women stop watching, and start DEMANDING good quality shows, our world would be a better place.

33. Miranda Coles

March 19, 2020 at 5:42 am

NOT WATCHING.

34. Crystal

March 19, 2020 at 8:37 am

I will be watching the show all of the women are shady as h-ll.

• Nik

March 19, 2020 at 12:06 pm

Not watching if Mariah leaving get rid of Dr.Heavenly, Dr..Jackie, Quad and Dr.Contessa

35. Spirit

March 19, 2020 at 8:43 am

Not watching

36. Pretty Girl

March 19, 2020 at 8:45 am

Ok well I’m done with the show.

37. Mickey

March 19, 2020 at 8:55 am

DJ Richie Skye is the MTO of Youtube vloggers. He’s not credible and he bases anything off of hearsay.

March 19, 2020 at 8:59 am

I think she’ll be there next season as a main cast member. They’ve tried to do the show without her and it just didn’t work. These new girls won’t work out.

39. Belinda

March 19, 2020 at 2:58 pm

Well good luck to them because after last season I was over this show quad, Heavenly, Dr. Jackie and contessa can all take a seat I’m so over each and every one of them, so good bye marry to messiness.

40. Time 2 Go

March 19, 2020 at 3:09 pm

This is why Married 2 Med will never be on RHOA’s level. They don’t have enough likable people on the show. And they fire anyone who will check the producers favorites. NeNe is Andy’s favorite but people on the show come for her all the time. She doesn’t get any passes because she’s an OG. No one is off limits on RHOA. Meanwhile on Married 2 Med, you will literally be fired if you don’t back down to Jackie. They act like this is her show and you need her approval to stay on it. Notice how all the women who are still on this show kiss Jackie’s a-s and don’t like to call her out about anything. Simone even hesitated to say something to Jackie about Buffie. Mariah is the only one who doesn’t kiss Jackie’s a-s. And Jackie has been punishing her for it from day one. So I’m not really mad that Mariah was fired. I’m thankful that I can now move on from this show because I haven’t enjoyed seeing Jackie run all these girls every season. I watch RHOP and RHOA but maybe I should get into the other housewives since I won’t be watching Married 2 Med anymore.

• Betty

March 19, 2020 at 8:41 pm

Not watching can’t stand Quad.

41. Michelle

March 20, 2020 at 7:05 am

#TEAMMARIAH!!!!
    HOW IS IT A SHOW WITHOUT HER?
    NO MARIAH NO M2M!!!! 😃

42. Tammy Gause

March 20, 2020 at 8:00 am

Wow…Quad is the one that needs to leave …we wouldn’t miss her..Take Jackie and squeaky voice Heavenly with you too!!…Matter fact just recast or better yet cancel the whole thang

43. Paulette

March 20, 2020 at 1:18 pm

I am team Mariah. She did create a table. The one that Heavenly is sitting at. I hope she is getting paid.

44. Patty

March 20, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Mariah is the best one of them get rid of loud mouth make sh-t up Quad she drives me crazy & Dr Jacky should be ashamed of herself for refusing to look at the test! That one action took her way down in my eyes, not sure why Quad gets so much leeway but it’s looking like another Bravo show is off my recorder. Quad should NOT BE ON THIS SHOW! Keep Mariah & show her some respect.

45. Nekaa26

March 21, 2020 at 5:13 pm

Good I hope she don’t come back can’t stand Mariah with her crying lying a-s self team Heavenly,Quad and and Dr Jackie all day everyday.

• Anonymous

March 21, 2020 at 5:24 pm

Girl be quiet! Quad cries every d-mn episode and those three tell more lies collectively than Mariah ever has! I’m so tired of you jealous Mariah haters. You should be thankful she even created this d-mn show in the first place for you ungrateful people. Only black women find a way to hate a black woman who created a show they love so d-mn much. Crabs!

• Michelle Carell

March 22, 2020 at 11:59 am

Girl sit down some where. Quad is the fakest, biggest, lier on the show. She is a Mariah halter and it seems you are also. Go fact check before you come for Mariah.

• CHARLOTTE

March 22, 2020 at 2:20 pm

Why are you’ll so upset now! Quad, Jackie and Heavenly were quite and you8 a-s didn’t like them but when Mariah, and her bunch does lying and lies it’s okay. Thus a show and they need to keep everyone interested and now it’s fake? Yes Quad is single but, her ex husband did sh-t to her and just because her and Mariah are not bestie, you can stand her. This is a show, Other cast members were going for divorce or did you’ll forget that too. You’ll just jealous that she is making it on her own and successful at it. She started on the show and should be able to continue on the show whether she isn’t a wife of a doctor or she’s not one she’s not one herself. Bring the show on and the h-ll with the closed a-s minds that don’t like what’s happening then turn to watch other TV shows. Get a life and don’t watch because more other believe in the show. Mariah is also very very messy. It’s her way or not. Those whom don’t like Quad then kiss her a-s and move on. Can’t please you’ll a-s and she and the others are not trying to kiss you’ll ungrateful a-ses either!!

46. think about

April 9, 2020 at 1:03 am

girl you said it right. She was married to medicne, meaning in the past, no longer married. She rode that horse forever, but now that Dr. Greg is a free man Quad should be gone. She can still be friends with the ladies just not on the show. Right is right and they can get Dr. wrong is wrong, she is no longe maried to medicine. What show were you watching Quad did not want Dr. G, she didn’t even like him. Maybe they can get Dr. G to be a frend of the show like they do on Atlanta Housewives. Maybe Quad can go meet the ladies of Basketball Wives, you know on that show you don’t have to be married to anybody or everybody (doctor, football player, baseball player, basketball player).

47. ReRe

July 28, 2020 at 1:35 am

Get rid of Heavenly self centered Jackie mean, old and boring.