Quantcast
Tamar Braxton Causes People to Talk After Recent Tweet About Kandi Burruss

Tamar Braxton Causes People to Talk After Recent Tweet About Kandi Burruss

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Tamar Braxton and Kandi Burruss weren’t on the best terms before they ended up on “Celebrity Big Brother” together. So there was tension between them at first. And Tamar eventually confronted Kandi and they had to hash things out. After both women put all their issues out on the table, they agreed to work on moving forward. They have been on great terms since.

So this is why some people questioned Tamar’s recent tweet about Kandi.

The tweet was penned after a Twitter user said they believed that Tamar is on the current season of “The Masked Singer.”

1. And What?

April 6, 2020 at 10:47 am

Hmm…I can see why people think she was being shady. All she had to say was it’s not her.

2. Nessa

April 6, 2020 at 11:39 am

Oh this was definitely shade.

April 6, 2020 at 11:54 am

A lot of people think Kandi can’t sing. I disagree but that’s how they feel.

• CYNTHIA

April 7, 2020 at 9:37 am

I don’t think Kandi can sing tamar neither.

4. Tiffani Young

April 6, 2020 at 12:42 pm

Both can sing but I will take Kandi over Tamar. Why? Tamar is not educated like Kandi. Tamar let it be known on camera she can’t do simple math. Sorry not sorry.

• Nikki

April 7, 2020 at 7:51 pm

Ok, so now you sound uneducated. What does either of their education or lack of math skills have to do with singing? Either you’re dumb, or you’re one of those people who are super smart….with no common sense. Which one is it?!

5. Jordan's Memory

April 6, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Kandi sounds horrible! She needs to stick to writing.

April 6, 2020 at 3:29 pm

It would have been best for Tamar to just say it’s not her. If she’s good with Kandi, she shouldn’t have tweeted this. It just seems messy. It reads like she’s implying that Kandi isn’t that good of a singer.

7. Erica

April 6, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Vocally she is better than Kandi. Next.

8. Ameenah

April 6, 2020 at 8:31 pm

They both sound different.Tamar,Kadi
    Different Women Different Voices.
    Like them both.

9. kimberly

April 6, 2020 at 9:08 pm

Im sorry but Im with Tamar on this one.Even though Kandi is known to be a singer in a very famous girl group.I do think Kandi is a better song writer and producer.And Im gonna leave that there.

10. Kp

April 6, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Really Tamar CAN NOT “SING!” “PERIODT!”

• Marilyn

April 7, 2020 at 3:46 am

Tamar can definitely sing.Anyone who say different is hearing impaired. However she was throwing shade. She didnt have say what she said.I dont care for her personality

• Nikki

April 7, 2020 at 7:54 pm

You must be tone deaf! I don’t even like Tamar, but I can admit she can blow.

• Robert

May 4, 2020 at 2:35 am

She has talent and drive but her voice is simply too squeaky for primetime or Grammy awards. No hate.

11. ANGEL

April 6, 2020 at 10:41 pm

It’s a known fact Tamar don’t know how to uplift other female singers. She is to busy KEEPING her head swollen THINKING she is the female singer. NOT. She is a spoil wanta be. She and Nene Leaks should be sisters cause they dis ppl then CAN’T take it When it’s fired back at them.Give them baby bottles plz.

• ANGEL HARRIS ROBINSON-STEWART

April 6, 2020 at 10:51 pm

I MEANT TO SAY TAMAR THINKS SHE IS THE BEST FEMALE SINGER BUT SHE IS NOT. LEARN HOW TO BUILD EACH OTHER UP INSTEAD OF THROWING SHADE AND TEARING OTHER FEMALE SINGERS DOWN. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME. MAYBE INSTEAD OF HER SAYING GET YOUR LIFE HER FAVORITE SAYING. MAYBE SAY I NEED TO GET MY LIFE.

12. Mia

April 6, 2020 at 11:33 pm

She needs to stop. You don’t make a comment like that unless you want to make it clear that you’re insulted by the suggestion that it might be you under the mask.

13. Tylynn

April 7, 2020 at 1:19 am

The funny thing is when one of the judges mentioned it being Tamar, I told my mom that Tamar was going to be offended. Kandi has vibrato that is very recognizable. I know it’s her.

14. MrsAbe

April 7, 2020 at 4:48 am

I never liked Tamar. She is so nasty and has such a mean spirit. When she is called out on her Bullsh-t, she wants to play the victim game. She néed to treat people like she wants to be treated.

• CYNTHIA

April 7, 2020 at 9:43 am

I don’t LIKE Tamar mean spirited

• Robert

May 4, 2020 at 2:42 am

I liked Tamar on the first 2 or 3 seasons of the Tamar and Vince show even though she was completely self absorbed with herself even back then but she really began to wear out her welcome in my heart of hearts.

But the way she treated her sisters on Braxton Family Values was scandalous.

15. Andrea

April 7, 2020 at 10:09 am

They Both are Beautiful Mothers who are very talented.. Period… They each have their own flavors.

16. CYNTHIA

April 7, 2020 at 2:41 pm

I DO NOT CARE FOR TAMAR FOR NO REASON. SHE THINKS SHE IS BETTER THEN EVERYBODY INCLUDING HER SISTERS. SHE IS EITHER BEING FAKE OR JUST PLAIN NASTY. SHE WILL NEVER BE TONY WHO IS ONE CLASSY YOUNG LADY. I WOULDNT GO SEE TAMAR IF SHE WAS IN MY BACK YARD SINGING FOR FREE I WOULDNT LOOK OUT THE WINDOW

17. Sherrie

April 8, 2020 at 6:02 am

I believe both of these women are talented I also believe that Tamar feeling herself. She do feel like she’s better than other women and that’s a bad attitude to have She do play the victim and that’s a bad habit to have especially in the industry that she’s in ,everybody is watching. Kandi is very talented in everything that she do and she’s classy. She has a beautiful voice but I also believe that she’s more of a background singer than a lead singer because her voice is very strong I like Kandi and I like Tamar but I respect Kandi more as a woman providing for her family and staying away from the drama, then Tamar who is looking for attention