RHOA Star Eva Marcille Explains Why She's Leaving the Show

RHOA Star Eva Marcille Explains Why She’s Leaving the Show

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans have been speculating plenty on who will return for season 13. The cast did their first-ever virtual reunion, however, part 3 suffered a massive drop in ratings. In fact, the ratings for part 3 were the lowest ever for a reunion in RHOA history.

NeNe Leakes has been busy complaining about some of the wives not bringing it until reunion time.

Some suspected that Eva Marcille could have been one of the wives NeNe was referring to.

Interestingly enough, Eva is not returning for the upcoming season. She explained why, too.

June 16, 2020 at 10:54 am

Jumping for joy glad u are gone sorry u stayed so long. PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏 come back get & get the screaming goat kandi,🐌 cynthia & 👿👿 kenya

• Mary Rule

June 16, 2020 at 12:50 pm

Bitter much? Prefer low class loud, obscene people like Name Leaves ? Nene is only out for Nene. Cut and dried. Snake gate was at least called by the right word. Nene is most definitely a snake

• Tracee

June 16, 2020 at 1:07 pm

Oh girl hush. You know nothing about class. Eva is low class. And that’s why she had no problem getting on a TV show watched around the world by millions and calling Black women nappy heads and shading people for being dark skinned. She mocked women who haven’t had children, women who had babies later in life, and older women because she’s a toxic person. As far as I’m concerned, she’s no better than Nene. She’s a snake too. I’m glad Eva is gone.

• Tea

June 16, 2020 at 1:09 pm

Seems like you’re bitter Eva was fired 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Alicia

June 17, 2020 at 2:34 pm

That’s what I said! I’m like seems to me they let her go but she wanted to get ahead of it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Whatever

June 16, 2020 at 1:15 pm

Classy people don’t watch RHOA. I don’t know why y’all come on here and try to pretend y’all are experts on class when you watch trashy reality shows on your free time. These women get paid to be loud, obscene, low class and fight each other. Housewives is low class and you’re completely fine with that so don’t fake otherwise now. Eva is just as offensive, vulgar, and trashy as NeNe. She would do another season if she didn’t get fired.

• Simply Maria

June 17, 2020 at 9:39 am

So, having said that… Do you watch the show???

• Whatever

June 17, 2020 at 9:47 am

I do watch the show. I’m not classy so I watch trash TV. I also don’t get on blogs and pretend to be sophisticated when I watch trashy reality shows like RHOA. No classy person watches reality shows about women fighting each other. Keep it real.

• Lee

June 17, 2020 at 9:57 am

Aren’t you the same person who tried to deny colorism is a thing on another post? As far as I’m concerned, you’re no better than Nene.

• Lee

June 17, 2020 at 9:57 am

Well said Whatever. These girls are so fake on here.

• Geeme

June 18, 2020 at 9:56 am

Now all these comments sho that y’all are just like those housewives…trashing each other, etc. Live and let live. It is only t.v. and entertainme

• Zodiac

June 16, 2020 at 1:25 pm

None of the season 12 peach holders are classy. You really can’t read anyone if you don’t know that.

• Simply Mari

June 17, 2020 at 9:50 am

Preach it girl!!! You know that’s right!!

• Lee

June 17, 2020 at 9:55 am

Mary, you were so mad and bitter by Anonymous’ comment that you have typos everywhere. Look at you calling Nene loud, low class and obscene when you watch RHOA. You think RHOA is for classy women? These women get paid to degrade each other and you watch it to be entertained. So you really can’t call out Nene. All the women on RHOA are the same. Y’all love to single out one person and it’s so fake. You have no problem with problematic behavior and that’s why you watch the show in the first place. So cut out the fake superior act you have going on. In real life, most of the people who complain about Nene aren’t any better than she is. At least she gets paid for her nasty behavior. Y’all do it for free.

• Simply Maria

June 17, 2020 at 10:05 am

First of all my name is MARIA!! and secondly, we all have typos, specially when one is very passionate about the subject… So yes, i am bitter at her comments, i beleive this platform is here to express our points of view!! Right Miss perfect???

• Lee

June 17, 2020 at 10:11 am

If you look at the thread, you’d see my above response was for Mary Rule, not you and your typos.

• Just Saying

June 17, 2020 at 10:00 am

I know you don’t really care about problematic women if NeNe is the only one you called out on here. Why aren’t you outraged about Eva calling black women nappy heads? Or Kenya threatening to knock out Phaedra’s teeth while she was pregnant and calling Tanya a c*nt? Why aren’t you calling out Porsha for getting into three physical altercations on the show? Or Marlo’s criminal record? Or Kandi for saying that she can buy other black women on the show while she was bragging about her wealth? Or Cynthia calling Porsha fat while she was pregnant and setting up Tanya because she was jealous of Tanya’s relationship? Keep that same energy for all of them. Otherwise, your criticism is selective and inauthentic.

• Cookie

July 4, 2020 at 11:13 am

Facts

• Cookie

July 4, 2020 at 11:12 am

How come we just cant get @kenyamoore off the show? Imo she ruined the franchise with her “im better than everyone” attitude. She belittles everyone and just overall not nice even a little bit

• Simply Maria

June 17, 2020 at 9:37 am

I guess you just want a show with amazon, fake, cheater NeNe!

• Veronica

June 17, 2020 at 9:39 am

Actually, seems like Anonymous listed the fakest people on the show (Cynthia, Kenya, Kandi) and she’d be glad to see them go. And I completely agree with her. I suspect we’re not alone since the season premiere which focused on Kenya’s return flopped terribly in ratings.

June 16, 2020 at 11:04 am

As desperate as Eva was to keep her peach, I don’t think she quit at all. She was fired. And I won’t miss her honestly.

3. Lisa

June 16, 2020 at 11:12 am

Bye.

4. Pretty Girl

June 16, 2020 at 11:14 am

I’ve been ready for her to go ever since she called other black women nappy heads.

• Q

June 20, 2020 at 1:18 pm

I don’t have anything against any of the women on RHOA but Eva did seem like she thought she was privileged,with the colorism nonsense, she seemed as if she has something against dark complexion women, why that is I don’t know.

5. Gloria

June 16, 2020 at 11:53 am

She brought nothing to the show.

June 16, 2020 at 12:19 pm

So she gathered up Yovanna to take down Nene and still got fired. Welp! Kind of knew this would happen when those ratings for part 3 came out.

7. Morgan

June 16, 2020 at 12:34 pm

I don’t think she was fired her husband a lawyer, politician and it makes sense to leave the show be a wife mother etc than be on that show it doesn’t look good. Even Wendy said she doesn’t fit the show
    I want Shamari back

8. Meg

June 16, 2020 at 12:48 pm

Eva was on the show three seasons I believe. So she can cut the crap about leaving because it’s not a good look all of a sudden. She’s been looking awful since she’s been on the show and still collected the check she was offered. And she bought that “million dollar house” with the check too. She was fired.

• Anonymous

June 16, 2020 at 1:21 pm

Eva was a mess before RHOA. I’m confused by all these people acting like she’s now all of a sudden too good for RHOA. No, she’s not. She’s very mean and always has been.

9. Tea

June 16, 2020 at 1:09 pm

I’m glad Eva’s gone 🤷🏾‍♀️

10. Staying Anonymous

June 16, 2020 at 1:42 pm

Good.

11. Babygirl

June 16, 2020 at 2:35 pm

Eva didn’t get a pick up letter.

12. Yeah I Said It!

June 16, 2020 at 4:44 pm

LOL. Eva was definitely fired. Just last week she said she’s “not going anywhere” when she was asked about the upcoming season. She thought coming for NeNe and linking up with Kenya would secure her spot. She didn’t play her cards right.

13. Goodbye

June 16, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Eva is full of sh-t. She knows d-mn well her a-s was fired. And when did she become pro black? She was just calling black women nappy heads a few months ago. Anyway, everyone knows Bravo lets people lie and said they quit when they were actually fired.

• Simply Maria

June 17, 2020 at 9:56 am

Right!! and you know it all because you actually work for Bravo??
      Bravo for you!!!

• Lee

June 17, 2020 at 9:58 am

Eva was fired. It’s not a secret. Go cry about it if you need to.

• Q

June 20, 2020 at 3:22 pm

I love all the ladies on RHOA, I have nothing against Eva but she did seem as if she was privileged and somewhat looked down on the other ladies with her racist comments, it appeared to me at times that she really did not care for dark complexion women and I Wondered why that is?

14. Tiffani Young

June 16, 2020 at 6:30 pm

Guess it’s you time to go. Bye you won’t be missed. You were boring any way.

15. Pat

June 17, 2020 at 7:36 am

Good. Her colorist and ageist a-s needed to go.

16. Denise

June 17, 2020 at 3:13 pm

Eva, you’re to Classy Great Move! Move!!

• 100

June 17, 2020 at 3:56 pm

Calling black women nappy heads is classy? Being ageist is classy? Being colorist is classy? I’m convinced a good bit of you have no idea what class actually is.