Quantcast
Royce Reed Responds After a Fan Says She Acted Like a Bully on 'Basketball Wives'

Royce Reed Responds After a Fan Says She Acted Like a Bully on ‘Basketball Wives’

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Royce had her feuds.

Basketball Wives” fans remember Royce Reed‘s time on the show. Royce was part of the original Miami cast. And she had memorable feuds with Evelyn Lozada, Shaunie O’Neal, and Jennifer Williams. In fact, she nearly came to blows with Evelyn. This of course was during an intense conversation.

After Jennifer confronted Royce for being cool with her estranged husband Eric Williams, things went down with Evelyn.

During their argument, Evelyn called Royce a bum. And Royce called Evelyn a h*e. Then Evelyn tossed a drink at Royce and Royce returned the favor before security intervened.

Royce’s issues with the other women made her an outcast.

Towards the end of her time on the show, Royce became an outcast. Jennifer revealed at the reunion that no one wanted to film with her. At this point, she appeared to only get along with Susie Ketcham and Tami Roman.

Royce would later address her frustrations. She said, “I said I’m done in terms of sitting here trying to be friends with them, make up with them…I said I am done in terms of dealing with the bullsh*t because we are still far more than just some chicks on a stage or on a freaking show arguing all the d*mn time.”

Royce revealed why she hasn’t returned to the show.

One of the things that made Royce a standout on the show was her dedication to staying true to herself. She would call anyone out, no matter how close she was to that person.

This is one of the reasons why some fans of the show miss her presence.

When an Instagram user said they wanted her to come back a couple of years ago, Royce responded. She said, “Lol they don’t want me back. Which is fine. I’m too honest…booked and busy.”

Royce also responded when another fan recently accused her of being a bully on the show.

1. Cory

August 11, 2020 at 9:37 am

This was obviously some Evelyn fan

August 11, 2020 at 9:40 am

The person Royce responded to obviously didn’t watch the show when Royce was there. By the way, I do wish she was back on the show.

August 11, 2020 at 10:35 am

She was fired because she’s not a bully.

• Sonya A Devore

August 12, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Right! Royce was the one that was getting bullied, Wht show was this fake fan watching?

4. Bonita

August 11, 2020 at 11:16 am

I agree with you, Cory, Queen and Anonymous! I absolutely loved Royce on the show and when she left we missed out on having someone with class representing positive women. I got so tired of the bullies (Evelyn and Tami) and one-sided Shaunie, I stopped watching.

5. And What?

August 11, 2020 at 12:54 pm

They need to rewatch the show.

6. Nurcelle

August 11, 2020 at 10:24 pm

I really like this young lady. She is lil bittie, but she’s no punk. That’s my Royce. Miss her from being on the show. Yes, Evelyn is pretty, but she’s a bitch as well. She is a straight up bully. I don’t feel sorry for Jennifer either, because those two made Royce’s life a living hell, but Royce held her own. Good luck with all of your endeavors in life Royce. I’m always keeping you in prayer.

• Frank Brown Jr

August 12, 2020 at 8:46 pm

I had no problem with Royce personality on the show but I think that wasn’t the right show for Royce maybe a show with more dancers and what goes on between dancers would be better for her not Basketball Wives also think everyone might have a twisted about Evelyn because most of her fights or arguments were about something someone said that she confronted them about only thing with Royce was she just ended up not liking her so it fueled off of not getting along with someone else’s personality but I think Evelyn majority of the time when she had a fight she was in the right because she questioned someone about something they said about her or her children for something that’s not true that she don’t feel is true so she ended up getting into a confrontation with that person but I don’t think she just goes around bullying people that part I do not believe that

7. Dianne Richardson

August 12, 2020 at 12:44 am

I loved Royce. My Little pitbull. I loved that she was open honest and didn’t take sh</ from anyone. One Love !!

8. Tiffani Young

August 12, 2020 at 8:37 am

Trump is a racist by opening his mouth and saying things about Kamala Harris

9. Bumpitybumpbump

August 12, 2020 at 9:44 am

Royce, OG, and Cece. The only ones that aren’t with the f-ckery or bullsh-t.

10. Melissa d

August 12, 2020 at 6:10 pm

But don’t remember her being a bully it was the rest of the cast

11. Caribean Queen

August 13, 2020 at 11:43 am

I agree, she wasn’t a bully at all!!!! she’s a feisty little one thou, she didn’t put with the bullsh*t!
    She didn’t let no one bully her, she’s very articulate and smart!
    She’s definitely the real deal!
    She did not meet the requirements to be in that fake and toxic a*s show! She can do better somewhere else!!
    I’m definitely a fan of her as I’m of Evelyn’s