Entertainment

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Don Regrets Disrespecting Charmaine And Ashley

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Don and Charmaine clashed a lot on “Black Ink Crew Chicago.”

Black Ink Crew Chicago” star Don has had a lot of drama when it comes to his love life. In fact, on the first season of the show, things got messy between him and Charmaine. According to Charmaine, she had no idea Don was actually in a relationship with Ashley when they hooked up. In fact, she claimed that Don told her he was single. And he wasn’t in a relationship with Ashley because she was crazy.

After Ashley caught Charmaine dancing on Don in 9Mag, she went off. And Charmaine would later tell Ashley that she slept with Don but she had no idea he was with Ashley.

Ashley then put her hands on Charmaine, and she went off on Don.

These days Don regrets his past actions on the show.

Things only worsened when Charmaine, Don, and Ashley ended up on the same boat together. Ashley once again asked Charmaine if she slept with Don and Don went off. As Charmaine attempted to put the whole truth out on the table, Don got angry with her. In his opinion, she caused things to go left. So he felt nothing but rage towards Charmaine during the confrontation.

Interestingly enough, Don recently addressed this situation. During an interview with Charmaine, Don apologized.

1. Shannon

December 1, 2020 at 6:30 pm

I find it interesting how much Charmaine was dogged out and sl-t shamed and now she’s the only one happy and in a healthy relationship/marriage. You love to see it.

• Uuuugggggghhhhhhhh

December 1, 2020 at 8:40 pm

Regardless of what her current circumstances are, she was messy and her behavior was tasteless. Sleeping with somebody man shouldn’t be celebrated PERIOD

• Shannon

December 1, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Umm actually Don lied to Charmaine and told her he was single when they slept together. So why are you not upset with Don?

• Uuggggghhhhhhhh

December 2, 2020 at 12:18 am

Your comprehension skills lack sweetheart if you assumed that I don’t blame Don just as much as Charmaine from reading my response. The side piece always says “he told me he was single”. Maybe if you take ya face out her arse for two seconds you could think straight.

• Shannon

December 2, 2020 at 2:32 am

I think you just want to argue and you’ve decided to take your personal frustrations out on me because there’s absolutely no reason for the hostility. I’ve done nothing to you. You’re doing the absolute most over a man who has cheated multiple times including the night before his wedding. Then to top it off, Don literally admitted he lied to Charmaine about being single in an episode in season two and he apologized to her for doing so years ago in the same episode. There’s literally no point in this argument you’re trying to have. It won’t change the facts and everyone in the situation has moved on. This is my last response to you.

• Ugh!

December 2, 2020 at 7:22 pm

I read your comment and you mentioned nothing about Don cheating

• Uuugggggghhhhhhhh

December 2, 2020 at 8:38 pm

He wasn’t the topic of conversation so why would he be mentioned…? She made a comment about Charmaine and I gave my opinion on Charmaine. None of it had to do with Don. Does that mean I’m cutting him slack for his part in the situation…? No! The fact that Don is all you guys can think about and blame and Stan a grown woman who KNEW he was single is tasteless. He ain’t ish but I’m not pretending like she some angel either. So Again for those who lack comprehension, Charmaine was the topic of her comment and I responded to that. Got it now…

2. Nicole

December 2, 2020 at 7:34 am

It’s great he apologized but has he really changed? I hope so for Ashley’s sake.