Entertainment

‘Basketball Wives’ Stars Jennifer Williams & Evelyn Lozada Shade OG + OG Claps Back

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Things have gotten really messy between OG and Evelyn Lozada.

Basketball Wives” stars Evelyn Lozada and OG are in the middle of a very nasty feud. The two women had previously had tension due to the fact that Evelyn nicknamed OG “Toe G” and told the others that OG’s feet were hanging out of her shoes. However, it only got worse after Evelyn tried to disprove that OG and Chad Johnson had a friendship. In the end, OG was able to show that Chad hit on her in the past. And this was her response to Evelyn calling her unattractive.

Later on, Evelyn’s use of a monkey emoji on Instagram Story led to OG accusing Evelyn of being racist.

Evelyn fought back with a defamation lawsuit. And in order to protect herself, OG responded with a countersuit for emotional distress. As of now, the legal battle is still ongoing although things slowed down due to courts being closed amid the pandemic.

Evelyn Lozada continues to deny the accusations.

Although it appears that some of the women may be able to work past their issues on the current season, things aren’t progressing between Evelyn and OG.

In fact, during a recent interview with B Scott, Evelyn had more to say about being accused of being racist and colorist. This comes after OG said in a recent interview that Evelyn liking “black p*nis” doesn’t mean she isn’t racist or colorist.

In response to this, Evelyn told B Scott, “I have never made comments about this person’s skin color, race or anything that should ever make it accurate or appropriate to label me a colorist or a racist. On the other hand, it’s been said by this person that I’m not Black so I can’t wear braids, I’m a fake Afro Latina, I want the Black culture, and I have Black babies because I like…well, you heard what she said…I won’t even repeat it. I will just say, I have treated this person how I have treated her because I don’t like her, and that has nothing to do with the shade of her skin or her race. If you look at the facts here, the only person bringing up color and race in a derogatory, divisive and destructive way is her.”

Well, it looks like Jennifer Williams had some things to say about OG recently as well. And they definitely aren’t on good terms anymore.

February 17, 2021 at 1:31 pm

All these women need to grow up. Their actions on and off the show are embarrassing.

2. Renee

February 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm

Jennifer is the absolute dumbest. Evelyn has treated her like crap for years. OG was her friend and now that her and Evileen are cool again she turns on OG???!!! Those two evil wenches need to grow up. Evelyn said she got baptized but you’re still out here acting a fool not Christlike at all. She needs to get dunked again maybe hold her down for about an hour

• Sue

February 18, 2021 at 9:01 pm

I could not agree more with you. Jennifer is a follower and when they turn on her again she is going to look stupid. Jennifer should have stayed out of it.

3. 2hearts76

February 17, 2021 at 11:08 pm

Wow this is getting messy. This is not going to end good.

4. Elle Jaye

February 18, 2021 at 8:59 am

Just cancel this whole stupid show. It’s run it’s course. A bunch of 30+ and 40+ year old women acting like messy high school teenagers. So sad.

5. Mallory

February 18, 2021 at 9:10 pm

Been watching since season one which is why I giggled when people were making Jenn out to be some innocent victim mistreated by Evelyn. Those of us who have been watching since the Miami days know Jenn was a mean girl right along with Evelyn. Oh Tami as well. Jenn and Evelyn will always find a way back to each other. OG isn’t innocent either. She talks to and treats people like sh-t with a superior, stank a-s attitude. She’s a mean girl as well. No one on this show is likable. It’s time for a cast revamp.

6. Blanco

February 19, 2021 at 4:54 pm

This right here is the reason we the viewers have lost interest…what is wrong with production renting a house for her? It benefits the cast if Og has a good look because she has a whole fan base. Y’all ruined the quality of your show by yourselves. D-mn I remember Kyle Richards lending teddi mellecamp clothes and shoes for photoshoot On rhobh it wasn’t a big deal to cast nd viewers but these n-groes fail every time.