Quantcast
Apollo Nida Cheating? Kenya Moore Goes Off

Urban Belle Magazine

Gossip

Kenya Moore Calls out NeNe Leakes for Not Owning Home & Apollo Nida’s Cheating Ways?

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Apollo Nida cheating? The drama is surely intense amongst the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars as of late. And Kenya Moore is calling out her costars as they go through messy divorces and include her in a scandal she claims she has no parts in. Just a week after calling foul on Porsha Stewart’s questioning of Kordell Stewart’s sexuality on TV, Kenya now aims her jabs at NeNe Leakes and Apollo Nida.

Apollo Nida said on the most recent episode of the show that Kenya offered to give him a “blow job,” and he even claimed she sent him some inappropriate text messages. Kenya however denies that she tried to hit on Apollo, and says Phaedra and Apollo are just defaming her for a storyline. Kenya also calls Apollo out for allegedly cheating with other women. She writes in her Bravo blog:

It’s obvious something happened in LA, but I was not there. Did Phaedra learn of another woman or why he was at a different hotel than he claimed to be? Clearly their marriage is in trouble, but I’m not the issue. I was the convenient fall guy for texting Apollo back. With that said, Phaedra continues to malign and attack me on every level including my fertility and age, yet, Phaedra is older than I am. Attacking her looks would be too easy for me, so I won’t stoop to her level. Why is my age or looks an issue for her? Further, what kind of woman who claims to be a Christian uses a woman’s fertility as an attack against another by referring to “scrambled eggs.” No Christian is cruel. These comments are an all-time low, consistent with a devil, not any Christian.

The real issue is Phaedra’s troubled marriage and what is Apollo really doing with other women and why he can’t keep his eyes ON her. I’m not the issue. If she really wants the truth from Apollo she should threaten to cut him from her payroll, I’m sure he’ll sing like a bird.

She then takes some jabs at NeNe Leakes and subliminally suggests NeNe is fronting like she’s rich and doesn’t even own her home:

I can call foul and say NeNe was throwing shade in her interviews about my living arrangements. The truth is I was at the Georgian Terrace, which is a 4 star hotel with valet parking in a 2 BR 2 BA suite while the other side of hotel was being renovated. It may have looked like an apartment of some kind, but I can assure you it was not. The juxtaposition of the two places was funny, and I’ll take this one to the chin. But no one should try to count my money, especially when one has never owned a home of their own.

Kenya then goes on to write that she keeps it “100%” real.

1. Oprah's Wig

November 25, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Sigh…Kenya is the most annoying person on the show.

• Queen

November 25, 2013 at 6:11 pm

I concur.

2. Veronica

November 25, 2013 at 6:04 pm

She keeps it 100% real? Lmbo!

3. Xanthia

November 25, 2013 at 6:04 pm

I swear Kenya is a troll. She says things she knows are hypocritical to get a reaction out of folks. I see you Kenya.

4. Jamaica

November 25, 2013 at 6:08 pm

I don’t know if Apollo is cheating or not, but she had to fake a relationship to get on TV and hasn’t had a man since. LOL.

November 25, 2013 at 6:09 pm

She has really messed her face up. Smh.

6. ATL

November 25, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Why is Kenya still on the show? She doesn’t even have a man and I thought that was one of the requirements.

• Peachy

November 25, 2013 at 6:15 pm

LOL!

7. Ms. Jackson

November 25, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Kenya please shut the hell up. You’ve already been exposed as a fraud the last season. SIT.

8. CiCi

November 25, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I can’t wait for Nene to drag her. LOL.

9. Anon Chick

November 25, 2013 at 6:19 pm

How is she going to shade NeNe for not owning her house when she doesn’t even have one herself?

November 25, 2013 at 6:20 pm

It’s always laughable when these reality stars try to clown each other’s finances. None of them got money like that anyway. But I’m willing to bet NeNe has more than Kenya.

11. robertaclash

November 25, 2013 at 8:26 pm

Hell, we all know Phaedra can do better, so if she loves Apolla….much happiness to her….Kenya on the other had is so delusional & desperate…. She would f-ck a die dog if its d-ck got hard…lol

12. julyol1972

November 25, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Kenya, STFU, hoe! How you gonna come for Nene when you’re trying to quote She By SheBroke from Season one? Nene has collected a lot of coins since then, while Sheree is broke and tring to get her four walls outta hock. If you’re gonna try to throw shade, watch Nene and give as good as you get. Don’t get on blog and whine, trick!

13. nyc girl

November 26, 2013 at 8:14 am

Lol Lol Kenya is still up to her “Old A–” tricks.. why is she still on the show ?? Is she trying to remain relevant ? Well the truth of the matter is now that she’s messing with Nene I can almost guarantee the
    her days will be numbered on the show. Old Beauty Queen!!! Lmao