Kandi and Tamar Beef Constantly on Celebrity Big Brother

Watch: Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Clash on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’

kandi and tamar beef

Photo Credit: CBS

If you’ve been watching “Celebrity Big Brother” and keeping up with the show’s live feed, then you already know Tamar and Kandi aren’t on good terms.

And everyone is talking about their recent disagreement.

Kandi expressed to Tamar and another housemate that she’s tired of always having to show up to events in Atlanta.

With other stars being in the city, she couldn’t understand why her presence is always so sought after.

This is when Tamar tells Kandi it’s because she’s relevant.

At this point, Kandi responded with the following:

But I’m not the only relevant person in Atlanta.

Things got awkward quickly.

Tamar: Well, it’s not a lot.

Kandi: Well it is.

Tamar: No it’s not.

Kandi: There’s a lot of people out there that’s doing they thing.

Tamar: I didn’t say that. I said relevance and that’s different than doing your thing.

Tamar then brings up Dr. Jackie as an example. She says Jackie had been doing her thing for years, but she is now relevant thanks to “Married To Medicine.”  She also said that there’s a lot of people doing reality shows and plenty of people don’t care about them. After Kandi says there’s many successful reality shows based in Atlanta and Tiny’s show is one of them, Tamar says that has nothing to do with relevancy.

In fact, she also feels that Tiny’s show which features TI, Monica, Toya and LeToya Luckett is only successful because of Tiny.

They pay attention to Tiny. Tiny is relevant.

Kandi then defends her friends.

They pay attention to Monica. Definitely. They pay attention to Toya.

When Kandi says that the numbers show that there’s multiple successful reality shows in Atlanta besides RHOA, Tamar says it’s not about numbers. She then gets visibly frustrated with Kandi. Tamar then accuses Kandi of being messy.

Tamar: Because you’re trying your best to make me look shady and I’m not trying to look shady.

Kandi: I just don’t agree with you. I’m not trying to make you look shady.

Feeling the tension, Kandi then tells Tamar and their other housemate Ricky goodnight. After Kandi makes her exit, Tamar vents to Ricky.

He honestly feels Tamar and Kandi just had an honest misunderstanding. Tamar isn’t buying this.

No it’s not a misunderstanding. She’s shady as h*ll. And she’ll do anything to keep her and her friends looking as if I am trying to be negative or shady. And that’s never nor will it ever be my intent.

I’m not going to be fighting for my character everyday because your two-bit friends don’t like me.

And when the cameras not here, you all up in my face trying to be cool with me. So when the camera comes on 24 hours, now all of a sudden, you trying to big up all your friends and make it seem like I’m being shady towards them.

Tamar then says that Kandi is fake and used the moment to try to make her look bad. She’s convinced Kandi is trying to make it look like Tamar can’t get along with other women.

Now you have to remind yourself, I have four sisters. And a mother. And I’m a woman. I’m a b*tch specialist.

So I know when a woman is tying to be catty and smart and stank with me. Subtle or not. That was calculated and f*cked up. And I don’t care what nobody say.

Check out the video below.

In related news, both Kandi and Tamar addressed the drama that went down with TS Madison and Khia. Kandi still feels like it was messy for Tamar to invite Maddie and Khia at the Atlanta show knowing they dragged Toya and Tiny.

But Tamar feels like Kandi never really liked her in the first place.

You can check out both clips below.

January 23, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Tamar is negative and shady all by herself. She doesn’t need Kandi’s help.

• Lizzie

January 23, 2019 at 4:17 pm

True.

January 23, 2019 at 2:11 pm

Is there any black woman Tamar can get along with?

3. And What?

January 23, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Kandi is passive aggressive but I don’t believe she was in this instance. You can look on her face and tell she felt like Tamar was trying to shade her friends so she felt the need to defend them. And knowing Tamar, she was shading them.

4. Babygirl

January 23, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Tamar always throws shade and then becomes offended when people take notice. Kandi isn’t dumb. She realized Tamar was shading her friends. It was obvious.

January 23, 2019 at 3:57 pm

I know Kandi can be very passive aggressive. But Tamar is reaching. She definitely was being shady and Kandi chose to stick up for her friends. And Tamar is still wrong of inviting Khia and Maddie to that concert. We all know they were going to get up on that stage and shade Tiny, Xscape, TI, Toya, Reginae, etc. That’s the thing that annoys me about Tamar. She always plays victim but she’s messier than she accuses others of being.

6. WhatWhat

January 23, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Lots of projection from Tamar. She’s used to being messy and trying to set people up (i.e. the Khia and Madison stunt) so she’s thinks that’s what Kandi was doing. She’s not going to last long on this show.

7. Lizzie

January 23, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Can Tamar not talk without making annoying sound effects and rolling her neck so hard like it’s getting ready to break?

8. Im Sayin

January 23, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Tamar gets in drama everywhere she goes. She should be exhausted by now. She made a big deal out of nothing. And if Kandi is passive aggressive, Tamar is the master of it.

January 24, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Tamar isi toxic. I would not deal with her until she agrees to get some help. There’s something up with her mentally and I’m surprised most people haven’t noticed.

10. Jamaican Peeper

January 24, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Tamar is NO FAN OF MINE, but i have to agree with her on this one.

Tamar’s explanation on the subtle difference between relevance and success is accurate.

Kandi was shady boots for real

11. Shady Bootz

January 25, 2019 at 1:09 am

Tamar is bat sh-t crazy! She has fell out with Tiny, Toya, and Monica. In her mind, because Kandi and the rest of Xscape banned her from bringing Khia and Ts Madison out, Kandi sided with her friends and doesn’t like her when that’s far from the case SMH! Those b-tches have bashed Xscape, Toya, her daughter, etc. I’m pretty sure had they came out they would’ve “broken the internet” by reading those girls for filth at their own show. Kand and the rest of them was thinking as business women not on a level of petty.