Lily Fired From Black Ink? After Fired from N-word Drama, Lily Hired Back

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Lily Returns to 9Mag

Lily Fired From Black Ink

Photo Credit: Instagram

Lots of controversies came from Lily’s use of the N-word on “Black Ink Crew Chicago.”

Although she didn’t see the issue in using the word, others on the show took issue.

In particular, Charmaine felt like Lily only used the word when she was angry.

So she called for Lily’s firing on social media.

Although Lily was reluctantly dismissed by Ryan, he later asked her to come back.

She declined but it looks as if she may have changed her mind.

1. anon anon

May 25, 2019 at 11:47 am

And ratings will continue to flop. VH1 is so tone deaf I swear.

May 25, 2019 at 12:20 pm

And look who wrote that comment. The way some black women defend non-black Latinas is crazy to me. A lot of them are racist, but black women will put on capes for them like it’s nothing. Then turn around and be super critical of black women. I’ll be d-mned if I ever stan for a Mexican woman who uses the N-word when talking to black people.

• Renee Potts

May 26, 2019 at 6:26 pm

.I absolutely agree with you. There are some dumbazz women will not be watching since trailer TRASH lily will be returning.I AM DONE!!!

• Jackie 0

May 26, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Well said sis

May 25, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Sigh…I don’t understand the love affair the producers have with Lily. A good bit of the cast doesn’t like her. And ratings have been dipping since they made her a main cast member Anyway, Black Ink as a whole gets worse and worse each season. It’s just not worth watching anymore.

• Connie Simmons

May 26, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Lilly should not be on the show but knew she would because she needs that check. Know surprise to me. These storylines are getting old. The same ole same ole. Can’t we view something different. I know should switch to another channel!!

4. Rachel

May 25, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Won’t be watching.

5. Yeah I Said It!

May 25, 2019 at 3:25 pm

LOL. I knew they were going to bring her back. They continue to make terrible decisions with both shows. And the ratings will continue to suffer.

6. Ms. Jackson

May 25, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Look at Ryan putting that racist on a pedestal she doesn’t deserve. He stay on that bullsh-t.

7. Tasha

May 25, 2019 at 8:32 pm

I’m losing interest in this show. I think it’s time for me to watch something else.

8. Anon

May 25, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Ryan has fired Charmaine for less but continues to cheerlead for Lily when she causes the most mess in his shop. She will end up working at the second shop he started. He clearly feels she can do no wrong.

9. Meesha

May 25, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Did Lily apologize and agree to stop saying the word? That’s the only way I’d be okay with this.

10. Ratchet Queen

May 25, 2019 at 9:00 pm

Of course. It’s not like they care about offending black people on VH1 anyway.

11. Mo

May 26, 2019 at 10:20 am

I don’t know why Ryan has not been called out for allowing people to say the N word. Im not watching fawk Ryan and Lily

12. Dominique

May 26, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Lily is one of the reasons this show isn’t even good anymore. I’m no longer pressed to watch it. It’s a bore and I’m over all the drama Lily and Junior keep causing. Anyway, I’m ready for Power and Queen Sugar.

13. IJS

May 26, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Lily needs to be on Cartel Crew.

14. NaNikki

May 26, 2019 at 8:00 pm

I don’t understand some people no it’s not right for her to use the word especially in a derogatory manner or only when angry but however if people would educate them selves and read more and yes that word has been used wrongly and to shame black people all together but it’s not a color or person,place or thing it is simply a (ACT) it is how someone acts nothing else it just noils down to people not knowing what their talking about. Smh it’s sad and ridiculous but do I think she meant it like that as far as being disrespectful YES I do because that’s the type of person she is and Ryan is gonna end up losing everything in the end because of employees like her….9mag is not the place for her she does keep up alot of drama and starts altercations with everyone she can and I just think it’s time to move on I don’t just sit up and watch it all the time but I will catch up on it here and there but black ink Chicago will go under in due time because of people like her.

15. Meika Riley

May 26, 2019 at 9:52 pm

That show need a strong black female tattoo artist, period!!!

16. Kree

June 2, 2019 at 12:55 am

I don’t like Ole Rude A-s Lily!!!!! Uuuggghhhh I thought she was gone for good? Damn now I have to record the show instead of watching it live so I could fast forward her a-s!!!!