'Married to Medicine' Star Aydin Huq Checks One of Mariah Huq's Critics

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Aydin Huq Checks One of Mariah Huq’s Critics

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” returns in September. And it’s clear Mariah Huq will still have her fair share of enemies. But she can always count on her husband Aydin Huq having her back. Even when it comes to the other ladies.

And Aydin is the same way on social media. He is quick to defend his wife when someone comes for her. The other day someone did just that. Mariah was accused of bleaching her skin. Aydin wasn’t having it, either.

August 17, 2019 at 2:23 pm

People are so annoying with the bleaching obsession. They swear every black woman bleaches.

• Gladys Wilson trabi

August 17, 2019 at 6:06 pm

On the new phones you can lighten or darken your skin tone but also as her husband stayed different areas set that tone of the picture

• SHILAH JAXSUN

August 18, 2019 at 11:13 am

They can think what they want, we can’t control what others think, but they need to know that all black females don’t do that sh-t! Most of us are very proud of our skin color and if you ask me, the blacks females that do bleach their skin, they have it in their heads that light skin black females get more from everybody than dark skin females and still not getting sh-t! Look at K. Michelle… She dam near white, but if they have children after, that child will come out the color they use to be… It’s just sad.

• Hope

August 18, 2019 at 7:49 pm

I agree. Dont like it dont look. Dam people

• Lynette M.Clark

August 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Dr.Heavenly to me has always acted ghetto.A doctor no less ,maybe she thinks is cute,but it’s a bad look for her.

2. Im Sayin

August 17, 2019 at 6:11 pm

I’m so tired of this. This has gotten just as bad as the Illuminati mess. Just like they swear everyone is in the Illuminati, now they swear everyone bleaches.

3. Mrs. Powell

August 17, 2019 at 6:38 pm

It’s super crazy how people ALWAYS bashing black women and accusing them if bleaching their skin. It’s even stupider that it’s other black women doing the bashing and accusing. I got pictures where I look super light and I have pictures where my true skin color shows and pictures where I look darker than normal. That don’t mean I bleach my skin. People to stupid to get a clue tho. It’s called lighting and settings. Just as Mr. Huq explained.

• ASpQ

August 17, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Dr. Huq

• PATRICIA BROWN

August 18, 2019 at 8:47 am

just jealous

• SHILAH JAXSUN

August 18, 2019 at 11:15 am

Of who.??? Girl bye!

• Umm

August 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm

Her husband makes a lot of money and she created a successful reality show she’s also a EP for. She was also very successful before the show. She has beautiful kids, a beautiful house and travels a lot in her spare time. I mean sis is doing well for herself. Usually the ones who deny being jealous are actually jealous.

• Rosslyn

September 6, 2019 at 9:33 pm

I guess those aren’t contact in her eyes. Look at mother…

4. [email protected]

August 17, 2019 at 7:22 pm

IMO,it’s really no one else’s business what someone chooses to do with THEIR BODY,but some of them, it’s SO EVIDENT, that when they LIE about it,they’re only making themselves look WORSE!Because NOW, not only do you bleach your skin, you’re a LIAR too!
    1.person in particular, is Kenya Moore on #RHOA, from her 1st season, to NOW, the difference is like NIGHT & DAY!

• Diane Robinson

August 18, 2019 at 10:47 am

You sound like an idiot.

• Shelita Baldwin

August 19, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Actually moving to another city will also do it. I got lighter when I moved from NC to Chicago.

5. Cynthia

August 17, 2019 at 11:32 pm

I personally met both Mariah and Aydin on a flight back from Paris at Atlanta airport. They were very nice and NO she does not bleach, The picture they took with me, she’s lighter than what you see on TV. I kept telling her how beautiful she was, she is almost identical to Beyonce. Stop all this bleach talkin [email protected]

• SHILAH JAXSUN

August 18, 2019 at 11:20 am

HAHAHAHA… What you mean when you said she is almost identical to Beyonce?? LMAO! Well her daddy must be very light bcuz her her crazy momma & sister is black & dusty AF! . Yeah she might have bleached bcuz if she was dark & dusty like them, they would of looked a bit of a not to pretty couple! CTFU!

• Karen

August 18, 2019 at 12:29 pm

Sis, you sound like you are suffering from colorism (or self hate) and could benefit from counseling. I’m sure you are more beautiful on the inside than your comments elude. There is nothing “dusty” or negative about being black or darker than the next person. God made all shades and they are all beautiful regardless of which end of the color spectrum one falls.

• Girl What?

August 18, 2019 at 12:37 pm

Well said sis.

• Girl What?

August 18, 2019 at 12:37 pm

Dusty? Girl, nothing is dustier than your outlook on blackness. Educate yourself immediately so you won’t have to keep embarrassing yourself on here.

• Rhonda Taylor-Richardson

August 18, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Everyone is Beautiful every color of a person all Gods children on this earth 🌎 and tell the next person and Definitely The children of this world 🗺

• Shelia Lofton

August 18, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Black and dusty? Really? Why are speaking so negatively about other black women? Black=dusty? Smh.

• Karma Sutra

September 2, 2019 at 4:56 pm

She doesn’t need bleach to be called “light-skinned”;
      = as I recall it …her mother is “dark”,…but Mariah, herself,
      seems to have been BORN with what is considered among Black people
      to be the very “TREASURED”, “lightskin”.
      So,..her “daddy” must have been “light”.

6. Sonja Good

August 18, 2019 at 12:17 am

I too am tired of Black Woman talking trash about other Black Woman. It appears that it is jealousy at it’s worst.

7. I know right

August 18, 2019 at 8:15 am

Complexion is the word .Who didn’t know if you take a picture inside verses outside.The shading would be different.

8. Joyce Thompson

August 18, 2019 at 9:07 am

I think it’s the makeup she’s using to contour areas on her face and plus the lighting where the photos are taken. I’m biracial so my skin tone changes if I’m in the sun too long I’ll get darker. But in the cooler months my skin tone is lighter almost white. If you look at her closeup picture you can tell it’s the makeup she has on.

9. Diane

August 18, 2019 at 9:30 am

Who cares it’s none of your business good grief so what mind your own business