'Love And Hip Hop Miami' Star Amara La Negra Goes off on Emjay + Emjay Responds to Accusations

‘Love And Hip Hop Miami’ Star Amara La Negra Goes off on Emjay + Emjay Responds to Accusations

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Miami” star Amara La Negra’s boyfriend Emjay has become a hot topic on social media. On the latest episode, PreMadonna’s friend Annie had some controversial things to say about him. Apparently, they used to date. And she accused Emjay of taking advantage of her financially.

She worries Emjay could end up doing the same thing to Amara.

On the upcoming episode, Amara will confront Emjay about this. She ends up going all the way off on him and saying that she already feels like he’s taking advantage of her, too.

Interestingly enough, Emjay had something to say about Annie coming on the show not too long after the latest episode aired.

1. And What?

February 25, 2020 at 10:53 am

He needs to be taking care of himself. I don’t know why any adult could be okay with not being able to pay their own bills and fund their own lifestyle. He’s so involved in Amara’s career when he needs to be focused on his own.

• Cheslea

February 25, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Right!!! The fact that she is already feeling he’s taking advantage of her should be enough. All the signs are there Im wondering what’s the REAL reason he wanted her to fire her manager and all of a sudden he wants to manage her hhmmm makes you wonder don’t it. I really hope Amara open her eyes and follow her heart because I would really hate for her to get hurt behind this. Just like her father I agree with her mother cause I feel like the only reason her father is showing up now is because of her success. Now all of a sudden he’s sick with no money. Just seem like a bunch of users to me.

• Pamela Smith

February 26, 2020 at 7:57 am

EXACTLY! Stevie Wonder could he see he’s a user! The minute I found out he and Shay were related I knew it wasn’t going to be good for Amara… smh

February 25, 2020 at 11:22 am

Amara he is staying with u & ur mother why 🤔 not his sister? Amara if u believe in ur heart following it. All the signs are their…”stay woke”

• Michele

February 25, 2020 at 3:01 pm

True

3. Tiffani Young

February 25, 2020 at 12:24 pm

I like Emjay but I know how it feels to be used. If that’s the case I say move on.

• Curious

February 25, 2020 at 11:03 pm

Well said 🙌

4. Christine

February 25, 2020 at 4:46 pm

It could be a lie from a bitter ex or it could be the truth. Only Amera knows how she is treated and feels…

5. I said what I said

February 25, 2020 at 4:49 pm

Amara is attracting men that are like her father and she’s gullible. Her mother tries to warn her but she does what she wants and gets upset after not taking precaution to the warnings. If Amara can fix those daddy issues she will attract better quality of people in her life. I see why she keeps her mommy around so she can have some sense cause without her mama baby girl will be used up worse than a crack pipe. Emjay to damn old to be leeching off of woman. I wonder if his sister finds them chicks for him and befriend to make sure they got money so he can slide right in.

• Yay

February 26, 2020 at 4:22 am

Right!!!! I somehow feel she’s in on it. I don’t like Shay, something is truly off with her…

6. Judee

February 26, 2020 at 8:38 am

Enjoy seems, to me, as a a broke street player from hood who runs& talks a good game but secretly lives with his mom or grandma.
    He gives me the “User Vibe” from day 1.