'Love And Hip Hop Miami' Star Amara La Negra's Boyfriend Emjay Exposed?

‘Love And Hip Hop Miami’ Star Amara La Negra’s Boyfriend Emjay Exposed?

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Miami” star Amara La Negra disappointed her mother when she decided to work on her relationship with her father. Her father has been in and out of her life for years. So Amara’s mother, Mami Ana, believes that Amara’s father is only coming back around because of Amara’s success.

However, it looks as if Amara’s father won’t be the only one facing skepticism. On the upcoming episode, PreMadonna has a conversation with a woman who claims to have a past with Amara’s boyfriend Emjay. And it seems as if the tea that she will spill could cause problems between Amara and Emjay.

1. Tiffani Young

February 18, 2020 at 5:46 pm

Oh boy. I thought he was a good dude…it’s like they say looks can be deceiving

• Ayanna P

February 18, 2020 at 9:22 pm

I hope that she has enough sense to keep her man and her business separate

• Rob

February 18, 2020 at 11:07 pm

With both emjay and Shay you get that icky nasty vibe with them. That energy that gets you stiff and you can’t trust them. They have bad energy period.

• Allisa Triplett

February 19, 2020 at 12:28 pm

OMG, I think the same thing neither one have s career they poggy back off others what kind of man dont work that your in love with

• Nikki

February 19, 2020 at 6:06 pm

I said the same thing shay been a groupie from day one she try to befriend everybody in the business.plus now she got you picking who you should hang or be friends with now her man telling her to let her manager go SMH

February 18, 2020 at 5:46 pm

Emjay seemed like a user from jump to me. But I’ll see how this plays out.

• quintina mayes

February 18, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Yep shay had this planned she introduced him to amara once she got her foot in the door to love and hip hop then he wiggled his way in with her friends whichever one would take him…jojo didnt have enough 💰 amara on the rise so he definitely wanted her now with Julian gone he want that spot….smh i hope amara just be careful

• Miamifloridasofin8305

February 18, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Shay put her brother on the show together him some money you can tell he is using her dumb a-s

• Carolyn Campbell

February 18, 2020 at 10:06 pm

I totally agree 💯

• Denise

February 20, 2020 at 10:54 am

I feel the same way something seems fishy with him.

February 18, 2020 at 5:55 pm

It’s never a good idea to have your significant other manage your music career.

• Miami Florida sofine305

February 18, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Shay brother don’t know anything about manger nobody. he just used her for a storyline

4. Shayla

February 18, 2020 at 6:13 pm

I had a hunch something would come out about him.

• Sofine305

February 18, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Me too I know he wasn’t that good she just blind is h-ll.

5. My 2 Cents

February 18, 2020 at 6:18 pm

Drain? Like drain financially? Run Amara.

• Casey Grimes-Finley

February 18, 2020 at 8:37 pm

Never mix business with pleasure is the old adage,so so true.It seldom works out.So there is absolutely no reason to even do it!Let this be a lesson learned Amara.Wishing you all of the best!Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

• Pretty girl

February 19, 2020 at 1:32 pm

I knew that was going to happen. The way he kept telling her that she needs to leave her manager. I kinda figured he was behind something and ploting at the same time. Yea he up to no good. Amara be careful girl.

6. Yeah

February 18, 2020 at 9:08 pm

I really like Amara she seems genuine and very trusting. I didn’t like the boyfriend from jump. He seems like he’s a user like his sister Shay whom I never figured out why she is on the show anyway. Is she a singer a rapper what. All I remember is Scrappy making a fool out of her on Natl TV and Flava Flav.I hope it will be revealed if he’s up to no good.Punk A**.

• Miami floridasofine305

February 18, 2020 at 11:00 pm

I don’t like him either and her mother doesn’t like him either everybody know he just want her money and to be on the show Shay just keep the money in the family you can tell all that sh-t is a storyline her and her brother girlfriend and jojo know they all friend again that a bunch of bull sh-t her brother need to go back to Atlanta because he really don’t like that girl am so glad that the true about him is coming out next week.

7. Traway

February 18, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Smdh he’s a user

8. ByrdDii

February 19, 2020 at 11:29 am

Well when Amara first mentioned him to JoJo it seemed like she knew something more about him but didn’t say what she really wanted to say because she was just getting her friendship back on track & didn’t wanna mess things up with Amara I truly love Amara she seems like a really genuine person but she needs to learn that everyone cannot be trusted even her mom told her Emjay is not a manager & she shouldn’t let him make decisions about her career but we shall see what happens if she turns down his proposal to be her manager & he gets upset about it then we know he isn’t really for her just for what he can get outta her I actually saw it coming a mile away when the season started Emjay Shay & Amara pulled up together I just got this vibe that they both are using her for her money her home & clout Amara listen to your mama they always know who is really for you & who is not she only wants the best for you

• Tee

February 19, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Ikr. Why would she stop dating Usher fine a-s for Emjay

• Ssshhhh

February 23, 2020 at 12:13 pm

One word – h*rpes

9. I said what I said

February 19, 2020 at 12:50 pm

I thought something fishy was up with him as he wanted Julian out of the picture BAD and he pressures her a lot to do stuff she don’t wanna do. I can’t wait to hear this tea.

• Latandra Session

February 20, 2020 at 11:59 am

He is a user when i found out that shay brother i said g d-mn Amara you better run girl

10. Crystal Newsom

February 19, 2020 at 5:46 pm

I think he is a user and wants her for her money. He has nothing to offer… nothing just like Shay!! I don’t know why they are on the show

11. You can do better

February 19, 2020 at 5:50 pm

He & Shay need to be removed from the show! Amara you can do better he’s already trying to lock her down talking about kids & marriage. Don’t mix business with pleasure & he’s all up in her money honey

12. You can do better

February 19, 2020 at 5:50 pm

13. Ruth Johnson

February 19, 2020 at 9:10 pm

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Amara! She’s beautiful n EXTREMELY HONEST N WARM HEARTED! I want her to become a LIVING LEGEND ASAP! IM JUST GOING TO PRAY THAT ALL HER DREAMS COME TRUE. I NEED A SHIRT WITH HER ON IT. SHE REPRESENTS WELL! #TEAMAMARA🙌🏽👑🙌🏽

14. Malibu

February 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm

Who didn’t see by the greed in his eyes? After 3 months he moved in with her and her mom…. Come on y’all…

15. Shay

February 24, 2020 at 11:30 pm

I’m so glad he got exposed! I knew he wasn’t nothing but a user and manipulator!! All he wants to do is control her while using all the right charming words but he really only looking out for himself !! Be GONE!