Entertainment

RHOP Alum Monique Samuels Says Fans Will See the Real Her on ‘Love & Marriage: DC’

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Monique Samuels quit RHOP amid her controversy with Candiace Dillard.

Real Housewives of Potomac” star Monique Samuels started her time on the show with a bang. During her first meeting with Gizelle Bryant, shade ensued. Gizelle questioned if Monique and Chris Samuels were so new to the area that they didn’t have a home yet. Monique clapped back, saying that she actually has four homes. This rubbed Gizelle the wrong way. And she felt like Monique’s response was rude and unnecessary. In fact, Gizelle held on to the grudge. And she later told Monique she was only on the show because of her husband. She also said she was turned off by what she felt was Monique’s bragging.

Monique’s issues with Gizelle would worsen during her last season. She accused Gizelle of bringing the cheating rumors on RHOP. It was rumored that Monique had an affair with her trainer. And her youngest son is not Chris Samuels’ biological child.

She denied there was any truth to the rumors. At the height of the drama, Monique got into a physical altercation with former friend Candiace Dillard. Candiace received a lot of support from the rest of the cast. So the only people who continued to film with Monique were Karen Huger and Ashley Darby.

After the reunion had some tense moments that left a bad taste in Monique and Chris’ mouths, Monique decided it was time to walk away from “Real Housewives of Potomac.” However, her fans will be able to see her on television again on “Love & Marriage: DC.” And OWN just released a first look of the show.

1. Chelly

February 16, 2022 at 1:37 pm

Monique has no idea how this is going to go. Love & Marriage is the kind of franchise that will bring your skeletons out and ruin your marriage way more than RHOP ever could.

February 16, 2022 at 1:39 pm

I’m going to watch I just hope Monique knows what she’s doing.

3. Gwen

February 16, 2022 at 2:49 pm

I’m not interested

4. May Reynolds

February 16, 2022 at 3:40 pm

Will definitely watch the show, it’s a show I watch anyway but I feel they will try Monique, hope I’m wrong.

5. llawrence

February 16, 2022 at 6:02 pm

She might get dragged on this show and these ladies will bring out all your business and this might be what she wants.

6. Zoprah

February 16, 2022 at 6:46 pm

One thing about Mo is that her hair and makeup is always on point.

7. Brave Heart

February 17, 2022 at 4:16 am

I am so HAPPY to see my girl back on the small screen.I am sure Mo can handle whatever they dish out, like Melody she is the LEADING LADY…and if things get too out of hand she can always walk away like she did RHOP…i mean her and the husband is WHERE THE MONEY RESIDES.

8. S .Byrd

February 17, 2022 at 7:52 am

I’ve seen enough of her high and mighty think I’m better than everyone butt don’t care for her and will not be watching. I don’t promote violence and she is violence.

9. Tea

February 17, 2022 at 9:24 am

I’ll be watching ??‍♀️

10. Lovie

February 17, 2022 at 4:11 pm

It’s so funny to see people comment to say they won’t watch her on the show lol… why did you click to post already knowing it was about her. The energy given to hate her is so silly.