Quantcast
More Tea Comes out About Traci Braxton & Tamar Braxton's Strained Relationship

Urban Belle Magazine

More Tea Comes out About Traci Braxton & Tamar Braxton’s Strained Relationship

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Tamar has had issues while being a reality star.

Braxton Family Values” star Tamar Braxton has been in the headlines for weeks now. It was alleged that she attempted suicide because she didn’t like how things went with “Get Ya Life.” In original reports, it was alleged that seeing the trailer was a trigger. Her ex-boyfriend David Adefeso was the one who discovered her and got her to the hospital.

Before Tamar was hospitalized, she complained about WE tv on social media. She told her fans she felt that she and her family were underpaid. And she’s been trying to get out of her contract for a long time. But another thing that really bothered her is she’s convinced being on TV has hurt her family.

Tamar speaks on where things stand with Traci.

Fans of the show know that Tamar’s relationship with Traci Braxton has been contentious for a while now. On “Get Ya Life,” David even tried to help repair things. He did so by meeting with Traci’s husband, Kevin Surrat.

Kevin claimed that Traci’s issues go back some years ago. She’s hurt about the fact that her pregnancy kept her from being able to sign a recording contract with her sisters. And she felt she had to choose between her career or terminating her pregnancy. Traci and Kevin feel she should have never had to make that decision.

Well, Tamar responded to Kevin’s claims. And some tea was spilled about Tamar and Traci, too.

1. Che

October 17, 2020 at 9:15 am

Why did David not say what actually led to Traci putting her hands on Tamar? He said someone said Traci was mad before they entered the room, okay WHY? I don’t doubt something happened at the wedding before that moment. And he’s not telling the whole story because he wants Tamar to look innocent like we haven’t seen her treat Traci terribly on BFV for years now.

• MrsAbe

October 17, 2020 at 5:21 pm

As Tamar always does, and the other sisters never have Traci’s back when it comes to Tamar’s shenanigans. She’s very mean and nasty PERIODT!

• Edwardo hernandez

October 18, 2020 at 3:59 am

Let’s go back to season 1 of bfv
      Tamar was a real b-tch to mostly everyone I guess trying to make her mark in reality TV all her sister said Tamarbeen this way since childhood I’m sure they love Tamar but don’t like her and from then to now slot has been said by Tamar to them and that’s only what we seen Traci seem like she doesn’t like Tamar
      For some apparent reason only she know not all siblings get along I know my mom and her baby sister rip was like strangers they whole adult lives evena livei g in same complex and never visited each other only until her death tears ago my mom
      Kinda wished they were closer but too late for friendship my aunt is dead but Tamar and traci
      Will never be friends because too much gas happened it sad life short

• Straight wright

October 19, 2020 at 5:43 am

Y’all know that TD Jakes and Iyanla both have tried to help these ladies. I love Tamar’s talent. She’s beautiful and all . I have a aunt that acts just like her. Baby of the family and thinks it’s all about her. Tamar has that youngest of the family and everybody kiss her arse syndrome. I also remember a show that Traci was supposed to do with Tamar. When Traci got to the venue the dressing room was a closet I think literally. There was no room to change also, it seems that Tamar had taken Traci off of the bill or something. No contact or pay. That is the last thing that I remember from the last show from the series. I think it’s a great time for Tamar to feel that her talent is in demand (other than toni) the three sisters under Toni have pretty much passed their prime. Tamar knows she can fill a venue and do well financially if she gets out of her head. I’d pay TODAY to see Tamar. Traci not so much but I personally would enjoy seeing Traci open for Tamar or even toni who is a headliner still today. The pecking order is and has always been evident in this family. I also think the mother didn’t say a word earlier because Vince and Tamar were pretty much taking care of her financially. It was easy for Tamar to just treat everyone like she wanted. Not saying it was right but that was one time Tamar was feeling her self. I’m sure there was a time when the youngest with the best voice (Toni’s words) who had to stay home because she was a child. Felt great to spread her wings because the world finally knew that she is very talented. All of the sister can sing but to me the entertainment industry is so very youth centered. I pray that they can come together because life is very short and none of this is more important than family and love for each other!!

2. Wanda Holmes

October 17, 2020 at 11:13 am

I’m not saying Tracy wasn’t affect by what happened 25 years ago when she got pregnant and couldn’t sign the record deal with her sisters. Her sin is grown and has a child of his own. And why just hold a grudge against Tamar and not the other sisters who signed the record deal too. Everyone talks about Tamar needing counseling healing but if Tracy is still holding this 25 year old grudge she obviously needs counseling too. Life is too short and we’re still dealing with Covid. Let go and let GOD!

• Val Jack

October 17, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Absolutely right Wanda Holmes!

• Ophelia Nikole

October 17, 2020 at 5:53 pm

😀🖤😀🎃I love The Braxton’s And Their Show Braxton Family Values And Their Funny Dynamics When They Get Together;Mrs. Toni is My Favorite Next To Mrs. Tamar.For 8 Or 9 Seasons Now Traci Has Been Angry About Not Being Able To Sign On The Dotted Line Because Of Pregnancy,But Tracy Seems Angriest At Mrs. Tamar Even Though Mrs. Tamar Was Only A Teenager 15,16,17, Years Old And All The Other Girls Toni,Traci,Towanna,And Traci Where Grown Girls And Women When The Braxton Girls And Women Signed That Contract Without Traci Who Was Pregnant At The Time,I Truly Don’t Believe Mrs. Tamar Owes Traci An Apology Because Mrs. Tamar Was Just A Child Trying To Be Like Her Older Sisters Living A Dream! Mrs. Traci Braxton Should Be Happy That She Because Of Her Exposure And Visibility On B.F.V. Has Led To Mrs. Traci Braxton Being Able To Make Music And Do Shows And Get A Second Chance In To Live Out Her Dreams And Fantasy In The Entertainment And Music World. I Think That All The Girls Except Mrs. Toni And Mrs. Trina Another One Of My Favorites Is Jealous Of All Tamar’s Success Sometimes And The Fact That Once Upon A Time,Mrs. Tamar Married Well And Was Once Upon A Time Helping To Support Mrs. Towanna When Her Ex-Husband Andre Wasn’t On The Up And Up Working Or Contributing Much To The Family Household As Quiet As It’s Kept.Although Mrs. Tamar Can Sometimes Have A Sharp Tongue,In My Opinion I Feel Like Mrs. Tamar Gets Bullied By Her Sister’s Towanda And Mainly Tracy.Either Way Happy Healing Braxton Family And Braxton Siblings,And Sister’s!!!!!😀🖤😀🎃

• Ophelia Nikole

October 17, 2020 at 5:55 pm

😀🖤😀🎃And Happy Halloween Holidays Everybody😀🖤😀🎃!!!!!

• Billie Lewis

October 19, 2020 at 1:45 am

I totally agree. All of the sisters hated on her success including Toni. Evelyn, the Mom, needs to address Tamar’s childhood secret trauma

• Tanglia Davis

October 22, 2020 at 3:15 pm

We don’t know the whole situation to what really happened between the two sisters. And it doesn’t matter if Tamar was in her teenage years something happened between the two and we shouldn’t blame one person when we don’t know. All we can do is pray for them both and let them work it out but for some reason these two ladies need to go to God because everything else they have tried doesn’t seems to work so they need to try Jesus and let him fix it. And we as fans need to pray for them both.

• Desnie

October 17, 2020 at 4:14 pm

It could be that the other two made peace with her and apolo6where Tamar give off I don’t give two F—s about it. Like she said “it’s not fair for her to still be angry”. That Tracy to down to the red meat. And she for don’t seem to really care much for tracy.

• Loretta Baker

October 18, 2020 at 2:06 am

Some of Tamar sisters have been jealous of Tamar anyway,

• Monique Dorsey

October 18, 2020 at 1:30 pm

RIGHT…
      TAMAR WAS JUS A KID THEN…
      WHY ISN’T TRACI MAD AT TONI SHE TALKED ABOUT ALL HER SISTER’S HOLDING HER BK…
      I KNOW THEY HAVE A NICKNAME FOR TAMAR AND IT’S MONSTER…
      WELL HER BEING THE BABY THEY MADE HER THAT WAY SO DON’T B MAD NOW…
      LIFE IS SHORT FOR REAL NOW DAY’S GOD SAYS TO FORGIVE THAT DOESN’T MEAN U HAVE TO FORGET…
      BUT THEY REALLY NEED TO B LOVIN ON 1 ANOTHER…
      PRAYER’S AND LOVE FOR THE BRAXTON WOMEN…

• FyneazWyne Lucas

October 18, 2020 at 1:32 pm

I totally agree with you

• RBB

October 18, 2020 at 1:42 pm

These grown women need therapy to heal their wounds…pray is fine, but they need professional help.

3. Apostle Cynthia

October 17, 2020 at 12:27 pm

These are family issues this family needs pray the devil is trying to divide ,he is up to his tricks are job is to pray for them tell u wht my family has the same thing going on unforgivness & jealousy is the strong man Father God we ty for this family and we break the back of unforgivness, jealousy you can get money not another mother or sister’s like y’all have I speak peace devil you are defeated foe I speak love in JESUS NAME

• Lola M Curtis

October 18, 2020 at 8:28 am

Tamar treats all her sisters like crap she say anything she wants and nobody checks her she’s very rude Tracey is just fed up with tamar crap seems to me they all treat Tracey differently

• Jeanette

October 18, 2020 at 1:07 pm

I agree, Tamar has never been held accountable for her nasty , low down, evil and hatred ways. She thinks she is above everyone else. All the sisters including Toni treat Traci like a red head stepchild. Being a mother I fault Mrs. E. She should have put a stop to that foolishness a long time ago. But I hate to say Mrs. E even treat Traci different. It’s just a sad situation.

• Teresa

October 21, 2020 at 6:36 pm

I agree

4. My 2 Cents

October 17, 2020 at 12:57 pm

Mess.

October 17, 2020 at 1:06 pm

This is sad.

• Cherise

October 17, 2020 at 1:52 pm

It’s alot deeper than some old contract. Thats what they want us to believe. Whatever it is, it’s very personal. BFV need to stay off air and deal with their problems.

• Teresa Pippens

October 17, 2020 at 2:21 pm

I agree. It’s much deeper cause they was just cool a few years ago something not adding up.

• Yvonne

October 24, 2020 at 11:01 am

Why is it called Braxton Family VALUES!!Where are the values they are supposed to be from a religious family get off Reality TV and get back to REAL FAMILY VALUES!!🙏

• My Opinion

October 17, 2020 at 2:27 pm

I agree. It’s much deeper than a contract they was cool a few years ago tamar did some f-ck sh-t and Traci over her a-s.

• Lynn

October 17, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Truth

• Idele m dawson

October 17, 2020 at 2:54 pm

I totally 💯 agree! Here we go again with David putting his Nigeria 2cents into a family, that doesn’t want him in the equation of the Braxtons. Gra Ted, they “TRACI&TAMAR” needs counseling, if fact the whole darn family, bc tryst and believe, its much more than a contract 😉🤑🤐🤫🤯

• Sharon Strong

October 17, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Cherise you’re so right!
        It’s deeper than a contract! It’s something along the line of incest or infidelity. What ever it is it will come out of the darkness and Tracie is going to reveal it.

• Pat

October 17, 2020 at 2:32 pm

David is only telling one side. Tamar did somerhing as usual.

6. Meg

October 17, 2020 at 2:03 pm

Yeah David left a lot of details out for sure.

• Robbim Hobdy

October 17, 2020 at 3:37 pm

The sisters need to spend more time in prayer and less time filming BS.

7. Natalie

October 17, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Personally, I wouldn’t believe David if his tongue was notarized. Didn’t Toni tell him to mind his business? He has no part in what happened before him but he’s trying his best to.
    I understand the sibling ish. I haven’t spoken to my brother in about 2 decades but who’s counting? Traci has been tired of a lot going on within her family and I guess it’s all coming to light. To free herself she is going to let it air. Tamar is rather brat-ish and seems to want attention all of the time for one and that perturbs me and I’m not her sister! That’s just one. That getting pregnant and getting ‘kicked out’ the group 🤔 I don’t think that’s it and folks need to stop ASSuming that. That would make me feel left because no one knows ish 🤬.
    If Traci wants anything with Tamar it will/won’t happen…family or not. Family can kick you harder than a stranger.

8. Christine

October 17, 2020 at 3:56 pm

We all have had disappointments and devastating issues in our lives but we ultimately have to make the decision to allow it to consume us or move on from it. Tamar is the baby girl of the family like her or not and they were both raised by the same mother. That job is done and wanting to whip her ass want be so easy nor will it turn back the hands of time. She should have been thinking more about her career more than sex. She put herself in that position and she is not the first woman to do it and she won’t be the last but we suffer the consequences of our own actions. She needs to forgive herself because the most successful one of them all was Toni. God chose who he wanted after all she could have ended up in a real bad situation other than getting pregnant. She needs to count her blessings.

9. Marnice Clerk

October 17, 2020 at 9:36 pm

I think people are over Tamar and the Braxton Family. And the hype they are trying to build up with Traci and Tamar is to get audience to tune in. Tamar if some how this comment reaches you, calm down, you do way too much and it does not take all that theatrical to get views!!!!

• Frances A. Woodson

October 17, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Traci,Trini and Towanda act like they are jealous and envy of Tamar because she is talented and outgoing than they are. But they all are pretty and talented in their own way just like Tamar

10. savannah

October 17, 2020 at 11:21 pm

First off why in the world would David think it was a good time to discuss whatever is going on between them at Trina’s d-mn wedding???? I don’t believe a thing he says. Clearly its deeper than something that happened 25 years ago!!! Tamar has an issue with everybody and needs some serious THERAPY.I don’t understand how you blame a tv network for your issues but then you keep signing up for reality shows for that same tv network make it make sense😴

11. Tamra

October 18, 2020 at 8:20 am

I think they are angry over Tamar telling she was sexually Abused… Tracy may be protecting the person cause she don’t believe it,that causes the sisters to have anger with one another

• Billie LewisT

October 19, 2020 at 2:12 am

TAMRA TAMRA. I TOTALLY AGREE. TRACEY IS PROTECTING THE SEX OFFENDER. PLUS THEIR PARENTS FOR KEEPING THIS SECRET SHE DON’T WANT THEM EXPOSED

12. Sharrin

October 18, 2020 at 1:15 pm

Why does David answer every time someone asks Tamar a question?

13. Brenda Benskin

October 18, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Please Stop talking about this old ads woman like she’s a child she just want everybody attention.Stop taking up valuable space.She a cheap copy of TONI.

14. LaWanda

October 19, 2020 at 7:31 pm

I think Tamar need to go back to the beginning of BVF and see her part in the demise of her relationships with her Family. She talked about their marriages, she called her Sisters name, She got the big head when her career took off. She was very disrespectful. So GOD let her hit rock bottom. Not everything was her fault but she need to see the part she played. When she acknowledges her part and truly be remorseful, things in her life will change.