Quantcast
After the Drama at Trina Braxton's Wedding, Traci Braxton's Husband Checks BFV Camera Crew

Urban Belle Magazine

After the Drama at Trina Braxton’s Wedding, Traci Braxton’s Husband Checks BFV Camera Crew

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Traci Braxton isn’t in the best place with her sisters.

Braxton Family Values” star Traci Braxton has been vocal about her rocky relationships with her sisters. Years ago, they were in a singing group together. However, Traci was pregnant when they were offered a contract. And she felt like she was forced to decide between her son and career. In the end, she chose not to terminate her pregnancy. But she was hurt to see her sisters move forward without her.

As a result of this and other incidents, Traci has not felt supported by her family. Last season, she even called out Tamar Braxton and Towanda Braxton. During a heated moment with Tamar, Traci said that Tamar makes it hard for Traci to love her at times. She then called Towanda a snake. And she took issue with Towanda’s boo Sean Hall trying to make the sisters hash out their issues.

It was alleged Traci Braxton attacked Tamar Braxton.

The one person Traci feels has had her back through it all is her husband Kevin Surrat. In fact, Kevin spoke up for Traci on Tamar’s show, “Get Ya Life.” He met with David Adefeso and said what it would take for Traci to heal. And he claimed that Traci needed Toni Braxton to reach out more. She also wants to feel more supported by her family as a whole. But things have gotten much worse between her and Tamar.

In fact, David claimed that Traci assaulted Tamar during Trina Braxton’s wedding.

Interestingly enough, fans of the show may see this play out on the upcoming episode of “Braxton Family Values.”

1. deb dyson

November 14, 2020 at 8:51 am

Afraid of the realty of what? That she’s got issues she needs help to resolve. That it’s no one person. place or thing & she needs to stop blaming others. Ok, so she didn’t sign with the others cause she was expecting. Big deal, it’s not like they became world known
    Superstars or nothing. Therefore, I don’t get it.

• Hmmm

November 14, 2020 at 11:31 am

I would be insulted if I was Traci’s husband. Traci has been fussing about a contract for a while now. She chose married life over a contract and has been crying about it ever since…..

November 14, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Traci being told to get an abortion or be pushed out the group is messed up no matter how you try to downplay it. I’d never do that to my sister.

• Nikesha S Simmons

November 14, 2020 at 5:19 pm

Exactly we as family would have all walked

November 14, 2020 at 7:11 pm

Right! That’s what real sisters do.

• Tanglia Davis

November 14, 2020 at 11:41 pm

Amen

• Tanglia Davis

November 14, 2020 at 11:44 pm

I think they owe Traci an apology

• Michelle

November 15, 2020 at 4:39 pm

No ma’am, I have to disagree with you on that. All five of them had choices they could have made that would have affected their future. Unfortunately for Traci, she got caught up and had to make a tough choice… keep the baby or have an abortion and follow her career. I’m sure the entire family is grateful for the blessing that came from it, but the other four sisters should not have had to put their life/career on hold because of the choices that Traci made. It was her actions, and it should have been her consequence for her action. Instead of her being agree for decades, she should be thankful that because of the other siblings, she now has this awesome opportunity to try it again.

• Valerie

November 15, 2020 at 5:05 pm

Michelle, any record label that tells a woman she needs to have an abortion or leave the group they want to work with isn’t the kind of company anyone with common sense should want to move forward with. If a company is making those kind of deals, that’s a red flag that they will do you dirty eventually. The fact that you don’t see the issue with that alone explains why so many people get done dirty in the music industry. Common sense isn’t used. Some people will sign any contract they get just to say they have one. Of course, that bit them in the butt at some point as none of their careers took off after Traci was pushed out. So I’m confused as to why you came on here and said Traci should be thankful for her sisters because they gave her an awesome opportunity to sing again. Umm, no they did not. All of their music careers flopped after they turned on Traci. The only reason they have this reality show now is because of Toni. She is the only one who had a successful music career. So Toni is the only one Traci needs to be thankful for since none of them would have this show without her. Also, I’m not sure if some of you truly know the scope of God. You don’t have to turn your back on your sister to have a successful career. In fact, being selfish and looking out for self doesn’t end well for most. God is very clear that he blesses the charitable. Not the selfish. And you don’t have to take every opportunity that comes your way if it means hurting someone you love. God isn’t limited in his ability to bless us. You can say no sometimes, you can walk away sometimes, you can have morals. I could never turn my back on my sister for a contract. You people need to stop selling your souls because you think you will only have one chance to succeed. That is not how God works.

• Denise

November 16, 2020 at 8:59 am

Michelle, I agree with you! Traci didn’t ask for anyone’s permission to have sex and then become pregnant! Her sisters should not have had to make a decision for their own careers based on Traci’s decision for herself. I would never expect my siblings to put their lives on hold for me because of choices I made. A record label’s main focus is making money and growing their clients to make them money…that’s it!!

• Veronica

November 16, 2020 at 9:10 am

Michelle, girl what are you even talking about? I’m sorry, was there only one record label in the world at that time? You sound foolish. There is no way on earth I’d sign a deal that came down to my sister aborting her baby or being kicked out. I’d definitely just go to another label and get a deal somewhere else because that’s what loyalty is. Why are you okay with a record label making that kind of demand anyway? Do you know how silly you sound acting like it’s normal for a corporation to give a pregnant woman that kind of ultimatum? Do you know how many other singers have been pregnant and kept their children and worked? The issue wasn’t Traci having sex and getting pregnant. The issue is people like you believing she deserved to be punished for that. The label was wrong, Traci’s sisters were wrong. Find a deal somewhere else with a more ethical company. It ain’t rocket science. I’m just baffled by how many women think it’s okay for a corporation to give Traci an ultimatum like that. Some of you have been conditioned so well to hate yourselves and other women and it’s sad. I would hope you’d have a fit today if you heard some company refused to hire a pregnant woman. That’s essentially what happened to Traci and that isn’t okay.

• Veronica

November 16, 2020 at 9:19 am

Denise, you’re another one who sounds foolish. A woman should not be punished for having sex and getting pregnant. No record label should ever tell a pregnant woman they must abort their baby or not be hired. Do you know how unethical that is? The fact that you don’t let me know you’ve been conditioned by society well. You truly think a woman having sex and getting pregnant warrants punishment from a corporation. Do you know how many women have sex, get pregnant, and keep working? Even in the music industry? Money will still be made but I’m not surprised you value money over another woman. Again, you were conditioned well. These sisters were given a bad deal and they took it because they were ignorant at the time and desperate. Ain’t no way I’m signing a contract with a label who would ask my sister to terminate her baby. And stop being dramatic with the whole Traci wanted her sisters to put their lives on hold for her. Girl…WHAT? That record label wasn’t the only one in the world at that time. They should have walked away and found a more ethical company to sign with. They chose not to because they were desperate and since life is about reaping and sowing, their careers went nowhere after that. I’m truly thankful I’m not sisters with some of you people. Y’all wouldn’t know loyalty if it slapped you in the face.

• D johnson

November 15, 2020 at 7:36 am

I can see the group manager or the company offering them a contract telling Traci to make a decision not the sisters. The sisters took the contract because they knew that they can add her on after she had the baby ( like the Jackson five added their younger brother randy and renamed the group the Jackson’s) but The Braxtons didn’t last that long. She should get over it and “GET YA LIFE!”

November 15, 2020 at 11:45 am

It doesn’t matter if the group manager or label pushed the abortion. As sisters, they should have walked away from the deal for the simple fact that Traci was expected to make that kind of choice. I have a sister and we are best friends. I would never do that to her. And the irony of you bringing up the Jacksons like they didn’t have a history of stabbing each other in the backs for money and fame. Traci doesn’t have to get over anything, just like you haven’t required Tamar to get over past traumas that still haunt her today. If you have empathy for Tamar, you should also have empathy for Traci. But for some reason, you Tamar fans have chosen to be rude, insensitive, and hypocritical. You are the same ones who were on the internet a couple of months ago demanding everyone have empathy for Tamar though.

• Zandrea Turner

November 16, 2020 at 7:21 pm

Amen!

• DeeP

November 16, 2020 at 1:09 pm

I completely agree, and the one season that the sisters decided to boycott BFV over contract negotiations (more money) they were highly upset with Traci because she decided to keep filming and even saying to her that “You’re dead to us”. I just don’t think it’s fair for them to expect a certain level of loyalty when they didn’t give the same to her. I do feel like Traci get treated like she’s not “Good Enough” to be in the sister circle. She and Tamar clash because Tamar is mouthy and disrespectful in her responses to Traci which in turn brings out the worst in Traci. It seems that this is an ongoing thing in their family to allow Tamar to be disrespectful to anyone that she chooses. Traci just wants love, respect, validation and support from her sisters. However I don’t agree with Traci wanting to physically fight and she should never allow them to get her to that point. I think Traci needs extensive therapy so that she can be in the happy place that she deserves.

• Seprenia Coleman

November 19, 2020 at 9:38 am

In teality most sinlings work in clicks and the click always, like bullies, attack the outside sibling. Be it Traci Tamar or Towanda but never Toni cause she is money bag in fam so nobody attacking her she keeps rhem a check; reality tv, albums, showcases etc. You dont bite the hand that feeds you. Plus Toninkeeps her distance from foolishness with her successful recording career keeping her touring, taping and traveling. She has no time for small things she is a giant. Now, to Traci- i am sure infustry execs told her she couldn’t be in young girl group pregnant so have an abortion. Remember Lauren Holl song Zion. Her fam wanted her to choose money over her unborn son but she chose Zion. What profits a man to gaim the world to lose his soul, or in Traci case her child. Real talk she kknew she would never have success on her own so…We must deal and accept choices we ultimately make. A recording career could have netted her much but her child, priceless! She needs to let past go and move on.f fighting at wedding is tasteless tacky and ratchet and immature.you all grown use your words. Mpre importantly chooseproper place and time to talk not fight.it seems they all have some deep rooted jealousy toward Tamar. I pray she finds peace and healthy brain so she can heal. They all have issuesclearly somethimg was going on in that family during their childhood to cause such dysfunctionToni desires to be half naked or exposed in video dating Bird man so opposite her religious upbringing. She us hellagrown but still acting out. She has an eatind disorder bu shes the sane one. Ok.as all siblings do argue fight make up . i pray they all get it together.including their mom Evelyn and their dad and Ms. Wanda. Sure makes for entertaining tv.

• Kells

November 15, 2020 at 10:08 pm

That’s a good point. My problem with Traci is she always resorts to physical violence. I believe there are times she has legitimate reasons for feeling slighted. She needs to go to therapy to get better. Not sure why it’s always taken out on Tamar. So not a fan a Tamar. She needs to learn to ignore her.

• Christina Short

November 18, 2020 at 5:45 am

Tamar has not been the only sister Traci has had beef with she also had beef with Towanda. But I feel Tamar is a very disrespectful person period. She is always on the offense. Now Tamar is the one that seriously needs therapy!

• Scorpio13

November 14, 2020 at 11:36 am

I totally agree with. Tracey is acting like the girl’s became Destiny’s Child. She really needs some therapy because it’s coming across as though she has regrets. Also it looks like she has an issue with alcohol.

November 14, 2020 at 4:22 pm

Them kicking out Traci and not becoming a Destiny’s Child was their karma for wanting her to get an abortion to stay in the group. You don’t do that to your sister and nephew.

• Michelle

November 15, 2020 at 5:44 pm

My thoughts exactly, except I think the ultimatum came from either the manager or the record label, and somewhere in there Ms.E had a say in the decision, just my opinion🤷🏽‍♀️

• Angel

November 15, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Your absolutely right!

• kimberly

November 14, 2020 at 11:36 am

It sounds like she is implying that she was given a choice – abort the pregnancy and continue with the group. Or, continue the pregnancy and be removed. That can be a hurtful thing to overcome. What she probably needs is an acknowledgement that this was the reality put to her. Or at least the acknowledgement that it could have appeared to have been. Family dynamics are never easy. There are some things that can be shrugged off. But there are others that can cut so deep that it takes a lot of work, and time, to get past. It seems like she is trying to do the work, but is stuck. Hopefully, her therapist will be able to help her figure out how best to move forward, even if she doesn’t get what she would like to get from her family members.

• Nola

November 14, 2020 at 12:49 pm

Thank you.

November 14, 2020 at 4:24 pm

You’re one of the only ones on here who get it. Telling your sister to abort her son or leave the group was an evil thing to do. Then instead of admitting it was wrong, her sisters gaslight her and the fans are doing it now as well.

• Queen 2

November 14, 2020 at 2:20 pm

FR!!!!!… I’m so lost,,, she’s a grown a-s woman… No offense, she can’t sing ANYWAY💁🏽

• Mary

November 14, 2020 at 4:04 pm

Traci and her husband can only blame themselves for how her singing career turned out. They chose to become parents and her sisters chose to still pursue their singing career. They can’t be mad at nobody for fast in the pants.Stop with the should of, could of and move on.

November 14, 2020 at 4:30 pm

Fast in the pants yet it isn’t Traci who’s on her second, third, or fourth marriage. I’m thankful that I have such a good relationship with my sister that I’d never ask her to terminate my nephew for a record deal that ended up flopping anyway. They turned on Traci and got karma right after.

• G B

November 15, 2020 at 3:20 am

Who knows for a fact that she was told that by her sisters and not the label?? This storyline is old AF, this is Season 7 and we’ve been hearing this since Season 1. Enough is enough, we get it!! Either move on or move along, like I said those may have been the terms from the label especially considering who they were signed to.

November 15, 2020 at 9:11 am

G B, you’re watching a reality show, not a scripted series. There is no “storyline.” I believe that is the first thing you need to be clear about. These people are paid to show every part of their lives, including their flaws and past situations that still affect them today. If that’s not what you’re interested in seeing, you can always watch a scripted series that actually has storylines that are retired in a few seasons. In real life, human beings deal with issues that they may not overcome for many, many years. Traci doesn’t have to heal when you tell her to. She’s getting therapy, and a lot of you “viewers” need to do the same judging by some of these comments. Traci was given a choice to either terminate her pregnancy or leave the group. No one who truly loves their sister would ever make her choose. And you suggesting the sisters had nothing to do with that and it came from the recording company doesn’t make them look any better. If I was offered a deal that put my sister and nephew in that situation, I wouldn’t sign myself. And I know God would bless me for it because when you put money over family, you must reap that back in due time. And that’s exactly what happened because none of the sisters had successful music careers after they abandoned Traci. Toni was the most successful one, and she’s also the one who has sacrificed the most for the family. God blesses those who are humble and giving.

• Aqarius

November 15, 2020 at 11:19 am

Right on sis

• Kelld

November 15, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Weren’t they all pursuing a music career?. Traci made the choice to become pregnant. There are too many ways to remain pregnant free without having to have an abortion. She should blame herself for not staying focused. Her sisters owe her nothing.

November 15, 2020 at 11:30 pm

So you’re saying women shouldn’t have sex if they want a career? This logic makes no sense and it’s misogynistic. The only birth control that is 100% effective is no sex at all. Anytime you have sex, pregnancy can happen. What happened to Traci could have happened to any of her sisters. A woman shouldn’t lose her career because she’s pregnant. That’s sexism and unethical. Some of you are jumping through hoops to justify something that’s wrong on all counts. So what if she was pregnant? What does that have to do with her ability to sing? Women should never be put in the situation Traci was put in. If you think it’s okay to tell a woman to get an abortion or be put out the group, you’re part of the problem.

November 14, 2020 at 4:26 pm

It’s wrong to tell your sister to abort her baby or leave the group.

• Robbin L Glass

November 14, 2020 at 2:21 pm

She’s just doing it for the camera She won’t everything to be about her. Great acting Traci

November 14, 2020 at 4:32 pm

No, she’s just messed up like the rest of her dysfunctional family members. A few months ago y’all wanted everyone to have more empathy for Tamar, but you people have never had any for Traci.

• Anonymous

November 14, 2020 at 4:49 pm

That’s Tamar. She’s the one who wants everything to be about her.

• A. Mauriceo Allen

November 14, 2020 at 3:11 pm

She needs to stop blaming her sisters for her problems! If there are serious issues, get some therapy to help sort and work the issues out. She should not physically attack anyone and especially not a family member!

November 14, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Traci is literally getting therapy in this video. She’s placing the blame where it belongs. It is evil to tell your sister to abort her baby or leave the group. And considering all the verbal and emotional abuse she’s received from her sisters including Tamar, it’s a miracle she didn’t snap a long time ago. Emotional abuse is just as bad as violence.

• Anonymous

November 14, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Oh please. Tamar is literally the most disrespectful one out of the sisters. I doubt this is the first time one of them has snatched her up. Tamar is always in some mess and has too many feuds to count. Everywhere she goes she has conflict. She’s the common denominator. Not Traci.

• Adrienne Jordan

November 14, 2020 at 7:43 pm

I don’t understand this Traci is a Grandmother with grown son she need to seek therapy and let this go. Yall say Tamar is disrespectful but who start a scene and fights at there Sister’s Wedding starts cussing everyone out. Tracy got issues more because she chose her family over fame. You can’t turn back time . I pray she gets the help she needs. Also I thought she had a singing

career.

• Anonymous

November 14, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Traci is getting therapy and you see her getting therapy in the preview posted in this blog. You’re telling her to get over a traumatic experience but I guarantee there’s something right now in your life you’re not over and it’s triggering. Tamar is the most disrespectful sister in this family. She has badmouthed her sisters and sisters’ husbands. The only people who have forgotten that is Tamar’s fans. And while you’re shaming Traci for going off at Trina’s wedding, just last year Tamar acted a fool at Trina’s proposal and then got on Live and ruined it further by telling the world Trina was engaged before Trina could do it herself. She ruined it on purpose. Tamar has had too many feuds to count. Say what you want about Traci, but you never hear about her having problems with anybody outside of this. No drama when she works, books gigs, nada. The same can’t be said for Tamar who can’t even escape drama at her place of work. She is the common denominator. Is she getting therapy? Hopefully she is because she needs therapy just as much as Traci. H-ll the whole family needs it.

• Genesis

November 16, 2020 at 8:09 am

A person that is in deep pain, living in a family with deep secrets, and who is still grieving the lost of her “daughter”, so yes Traci is in pain and is volatile when around her family.

November 14, 2020 at 4:19 pm

No, she’s hurt that she was asked to get an abortion or be pushed out of the group. Why y’all make light of that is beyond me.

• Queenbee

November 14, 2020 at 5:18 pm

She needs to get over whatever the h-ll she’s going through. My God these women have too many issues to have such a good life. D-mn….people are out here homeless,jobless,and hungry. She and Tamar are ridiculous!!!

• SexyLexie1217

November 15, 2020 at 12:40 am

IKR but that’s not really the big issue..Every since the show started, they did treat Traci
      different..Toni said she needed to lose 30 lbs, Tamra she needs to stop living in the past..
      Nobody ain’t got time for that..That was Tamar’s words..Trina said she was sorry 😢 she didn’t sign, but in the beginning they said she wasn’t in the group because she was pregnant..I didn’t know they told her to get an abortion, d-mn no one is choosing to
      terminate a child, for a group..Towanda is wispy washy and a low key b-tch..Evelyn is the root of all their problems..She still holding a grudge for her husband leaving her for Wanda. She knew he was cheating and she stayed and turn a blind eye, like dumb women with children and no income on their own..It was a different time and he was her first everything..Evelyn allows big mouth messy a-s self-centered Tamar rule all of them..
      Tamar can talk about all the relationship but she brag Vince wasn’t like them..Vince was whipping that a-s and they all knew it..Tamar was with his fat a-s for the MONEY..Evelyn lived with them, she knew what the f*ck was going on in that house..She waited until she
      had enough and told TMZ.. No Evelyn you don’t get no glory, use shouldn’t had your big mouth messy arse, self centered, uneducated, spoiled,rotten to the core..She is the biggest liar of all, she would even lie and say that was her 1st divorce, the sister just looked a sip out their drinks..Everything that wrong with Tamar is all her doing, she was jealous of Toni’s success,..Evelyn guilted Toni to keep her sister with her,..Tamar said out of her mouth, that Toni had nothing to do with the success of her..Heifer nobody knew who you were at all, I never heard of you at all..She made sure when she went behind her sister’s back and secured a show, with Vince.,They didn’t know until they read it..Tamar got EVERYTHING SHE BACKSTABBED FOR and she realized it not what
      it cracked up to be..Tamar is the common denominator in every fued in that family.,She guilted Toni into that show, to help her and the rest..Those were her words “the rest” noticed she separated herself from them to start..I go by the words out the mouth and action., She invented that persona and u stuck with it, and nothing is cute about it at all. All those women need to be in Therapy, I see why Toni don’t like her family.,Everything was on her back, that’s hard because she was young herself.,Tamar is a very jealous and envious woman, it’s a fact.
      She keep showing it..They need to be off of TV. I could say more, but it’s the same, they need help and Evelyn needs to stop playing favorites and you are Evelyn the root of it all.. Daddy took Wanda and deserted his whole family, he’s a no good MF, Tamar is exactly like him, loud and self-centered..All of them but Michael is screwed up in the head…

• Angel

November 15, 2020 at 10:55 pm

I agree with everything you just said 💯

• Zandra Turner

November 16, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Right! Get over it! Every season she’s mad with them for something. If you hate them so bad stop firming with them. I’m sick of her being angry. She could be cute if she smile a little more. It’s like she’s envy. For what? All of them look like their big nose father.

November 14, 2020 at 10:53 am

It’s great that Traci is getting therapy but I think the entire family needs it.

• kimberly

November 14, 2020 at 11:32 am

I agree!!! It seems like they all need to work with someone that is a safe place for them to actually be honest about what they are feeling. You can’t heal and move past things that you don’t acknowledge. There seems to be a lot of repressed feelings about one another.

3. Johnny Belinda

November 14, 2020 at 1:02 pm

They are all just jealous of Toni.

4. Felicia Starks

November 14, 2020 at 1:18 pm

Lawd, can we please get Traci some therapy so she can let this “feeling left behind” stuff go. Move on already! Her husband had some shady dealings a few years ago & she’s moved on from that but still holding on to something from 20+ years? Girl! Whatever is meant to be yours will be yours…forgive & be free. She has me not wanting to watch the show cause she’s whining but not doing any therapy to get over it.🤦🏾‍♀️

November 14, 2020 at 4:36 pm

What are you talking about? She’s getting therapy at the end of the video. Some of you just need to be honest and say empathy is only limited for the Braxton sisters you like. Telling your sister to abort her son or leave your singing group isn’t something to downplay. You can’t expect someone to get over a situation people continue to make light of.

• Tasha R.

November 15, 2020 at 9:54 am

Isn’t she also mad about a tour that she was supposed to went on with Tamar?

• Vickie Taft

November 16, 2020 at 10:11 am

Well I DON’T understand why Tracy is mad at her sisters because the label is THE one who said get the abortion……not the sisters. To me Tracy seeks attention. She does too much and I feel she’s so mad at Tamar because now Tamar is successful and she’s jealous. She DON’T come at ANY of the other sisters that way.

• Anonymous

November 16, 2020 at 10:19 am

This is that delusion I was talking about when I was talking about you Tamar stans. Pray tell, what successful career does Tamar have? Are we just going to act like Tamar is some huge successful pop star like Toni? Like Rihanna? Please stop. Tamar is a reality star. She makes the majority of her money hopping from reality show to reality show. She’s in the headlines because of her antics and feuds. Not for some hit music. And she’s so distraught about that that she had a meltdown recently. I invite you to come live in the real world like the rest of us. And Traci has dragged Towanda the same way she’s done Tamar, or did you close your eyes and ears to that for argument sake? Tamar and Towanda have treated Traci the worst. They deserve what Traci is finally giving them back in return.

November 16, 2020 at 11:20 am

Seriously, why do supporters of Tamar act like she’s doing great in life/career and she’s perfectly okay? It’s very weird and at this point, it’s disturbing. I’m seriously starting to worry about some of you. I also don’t think it’s Traci who seeks attention. You don’t even hear from Traci unless she’s got a project to promote. Traci has issues with Towanda and Tamar. They aren’t nice to her and have said and done some mean things to her. She’s good with Trina and Toni because they don’t treat her horribly and have empathy towards her. Toni continues to be the most successful one and Traci gets along with her well. The jealousy claims were made up by you Tamar supporters. They have no actual merit. Are you pretending otherwise in the name of defending Tamar? I think you should be more honest. Also, Traci’s sisters weren’t forced to sign that contract after they learned Traci was given an ultimatum which included one option being an abortion. They were wrong to do so. I would never do that to my sister. But then again, I actually love my sister and I’m loyal to her. I guess every family is different.

• savannah

November 15, 2020 at 1:42 am

WELL SAID!!!!!! So tired of the ” they told her to get an abortion” bs. So what if they did she didnt listen to them. She has her family and acts like she regrets it!!! That was 20 years ago she’s just holding on to be holding on to something stupid for no reason🤷🏾‍♀️

November 15, 2020 at 9:16 am

I think it’s absolutely disgusting that you’re downplaying someone being told to get an abortion or be left out. You all like to talk about how many issues Traci has, but judging by some of these comments, a lot of you have issues as well. At least Traci is getting therapy for hers.

• Kells

November 15, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Why didn’t Traci stay on course? Why did she allow herself to become pregnant? I don’t understand. Traci has all the fun having relations acting like she doesn’t know how babies are created. But gets to blame her siblings for becoming pregnant?. Why didn’t she and her then boyfriend. Are sure to not become pregnant?

• Veronica

November 16, 2020 at 9:29 am

Stay the course? It truly disappoints me that other women can have this perspective. A woman should not be punished or discarded because she’s pregnant. You don’t throw men away when they become fathers before marriage, right? They’re allowed to still make a living, right? Have the same kind of perspective when women get pregnant. Your life doesn’t end because you get pregnant. I don’t understand why this should have to be explained to another woman. You guys are really trying to justify that a black woman got pregnant and was told to abort her child or not be hired. How is that ethical?

• deb dyson

November 15, 2020 at 10:49 am

I know folks whose own Mama told them to get abortions and they did. Traci didn’t so what is she crying about she followed her own heart, whatever her marriage is she’s still in it. Aside from Toni her sisters didn’t become mega stars. I would take relish in that & let the rest go. She made the right choice and should be happy all the rest is bullsh*t. She should have slapped Tamar down years ago.

5. Kay Jay

November 14, 2020 at 1:39 pm

Traci chose her path. Therefore she cant be mad that her sister chose theirs. Tracu husband is the problem. Men put pressure on women to chose them over their careers and she did, but instead of blaming him, she’s blaming her sisters.
    If my sister attacks me, over a misunderstanding….DONE. Never gonna speak to her EVER AGAIN until she gets rid of her husband.

November 14, 2020 at 4:44 pm

Telling your sister to abort her son or leave the group is an evil thing to do. I would never do that to my sister. We have never sacrificed each other to be successful and that is why we’re both successful. Traci’s sisters did her wrong and that is why none of them had successful careers after. After all the verbal and emotional abuse Traci has endured from her sisters including Tamar, it’s a miracle she didn’t put hands on someone sooner. You people wanted everyone to have more empathy for Tamar, but you all have never had any for Traci.

• Jackie

November 14, 2020 at 6:39 pm

She was given a choice she chose to keep the baby they never told her to getan abortion they told her it was her choice what she wanted to do

November 14, 2020 at 7:10 pm

Nope. Traci and Kevin said she was given two options, an abortion or leave the group. It’s evil to do that to your own flesh and blood, even over a contract. She should have never had to choose. I would never do that to my sister. But then again, we’ve seen how unsisterly these women are and have been to to Traci since season one. A lot of you pretend not to see it because you have your favorites.

• Landrix Bailem

November 14, 2020 at 9:13 pm

From what I remember the whole abortion situation came from the record executives also. When they were gettin ready to sign the deal Traci got pregnant. Trina already had her kids when they started

November 15, 2020 at 9:19 am

This isn’t what Traci said, but if this is what actually happened, you think it makes Traci’s sisters sound any better? I would never sign with a company that would tell my sister she must either abort my nephew or be dismissed from the group. When you choose money over your family, there is no way to defend that kind of betrayal. I would never do that to my sister. We’re so close and loyal to each other. And I think it’s one of the reasons why we are both successful. We didn’t abandon our morals. You don’t have to sacrifice your family and your morals to succeed in life.

• Tanglia Davis

November 15, 2020 at 12:01 am

You know what I am going to pray for everyone because I would never in a million years tell my sister to get an abortion. Trina didn’t get one she had to boys and still got to sing. And whoever said Traci couldn’t sing needs to take a couple of sits. Because Traci can sing and got a couple of albums out as well. She sounds a whole lot better than Trina do. Leave Traci alone please. She is getting the help she needs love you Traci

November 15, 2020 at 9:22 am

Well said. I honestly wonder how so many people can be okay with someone doing their sister like this. I would never do that to my sister. It’s not Godly and it is no justifying it.

6. Pat

November 14, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Some of you confuse me. Y’all come on here and put down Traci like she’s the only Braxton who has serious issues. Tamar just tried to kill herself and even Iyanla couldn’t help her. Trina has been married multiple times and she’s proud of that. Towanda has a jealous spirit and stays shading her own sisters. Toni has had to carry her sisters for many years and even said she wouldn’t be friends with any of them if they weren’t related because she isn’t sure she even likes them most of the time. The mother is still bitter about being cheated on over 20 years ago. The daddy was a so called pastor who couldn’t keep his d-ck in his pants and married one of his mistresses. And the only brother just lost a daughter in a very tragic way that I won’t even get into. Look, this whole family is jacked up. Instead of most of you realizing that, y’all come on here and drag Traci like she’s the only dysfunctional one. Seriously, cut the bullsh-t. They all need help. Traci just isn’t fake about it. Any way you slice it, it’s pretty jacked up to tell someone they either have to get an abortion or be on their way. That was wrong. And that just confirms how dysfunctional this family has been since day one. Queen and Kimberly are the only ones on here who got it exactly right. The whole family needs therapy. Doing a reality show was the worst thing they could do. It only made things worse.

• Janet D Jackson

November 14, 2020 at 4:26 pm

I so totally agree, They all need help.

November 14, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Well said. It’s telling that they wanted everyone to have more empathy for Tamar a few months ago, but the same fans have never had any empathy for Traci.

• Brenda

November 14, 2020 at 7:55 pm

I agree with you 💯 TD Jakes met with them and told them they didn’t need to be on television.

• Yoli

November 14, 2020 at 8:01 pm

Agreed!

• 100

November 14, 2020 at 8:37 pm

It’s like the twilight zone. You can’t say Traci has issues and then act like the rest aren’t dysfunctional too. This whole family needs healing, not a reality show. People who aren’t biased know this. Everyone else is too busy being stans and defending their faves to keep it real. Smh.

• denise

November 15, 2020 at 5:48 am

Yes Traci made a choice. Still it was wrong of her family to chose between her child’s life and a singing career. People are commenting say Traci needs to get over it. We must realize that everyone is not the same. Traci has said she felt like she wasn’t getting support from her sisters. Thats sad. There is a breakdown somewhere between these sisters. This is what we see on TV, but there are things that went on behind closed doors that we don’t know about. We don’t everything that went on between these women there entire life. And you must realize that producers will make edits to make a story look better or worse to get more ratings. Im praying Traci will find the peace she is looking for. Im hoping these sisters will come together as a family should.

• Tasha Walker

November 16, 2020 at 9:37 am

Do any one realize two sisters was pregnant so one didn’t sign because she didn’t want to and the other sister did and still had her baby

7. Kim Bazemore

November 14, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Leave traci alone, tamar talk alot of sh-t and no one say sh-t to her not even the mother, she sit back and think it’s alright for tamar to act the way she does,mother need to checkmate tamar a-s, tawanda is sneady as h-ll, i love trina, tamar talk sh-t about her, i also love toni but she need to put her foot down on her sisters, stop acting as a piece maker and let them know how u really feel and that’s with your mother also

8. Patricia

November 14, 2020 at 4:19 pm

She has issues. Need tbe Removed from the show. She blaming the sisters when the record company decided not to sign her.

• Anonymous

November 14, 2020 at 4:53 pm

They all have issues. Why you people pretend otherwise is weird. And no, Traci will not be removed from the show.

9. AKC

November 14, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Totally agree! They ALL have issues! Starting with Ms.Evelyn! She’s jealous her ex-husband loves Ms Wanda. By now, she should have let go and found her someone to love her! The brother seems to be the most stable! I hope Traci accepts what happened in the past and move forward with her life. Holding on to past issues only causes hurt and anger.

November 14, 2020 at 9:19 pm

I hope Traci gets the therapy,happiness and all the support she needs. I also hope that the family can get it together. They all should just leave the show and get some healing

11. Vee

November 14, 2020 at 9:28 pm

The lack of loyalty from these sisters didn’t die when they abandoned Traci to sign that contract. They constantly treat each other like trash and Toni is the only one they don’t cross because they needed her fame and fortune. Traci always got the worst end of the mistreatment and I sometimes wonder if it’s because she was still close to their dad after he cheated on Evelyn. She is treated the worst and told to get over things while Tamar gets away with a lot.

12. SexyLexie1217

November 15, 2020 at 12:47 am

To the moderators, please clean up my post, I said a few bad words in it..
    Please clean it up and post it..I’m sorry for saying the words, but my post is the truth..
    Thanking you in advance..

13. Shanavia Haynes

November 15, 2020 at 9:08 am

What I don’t understand is everyone on here who keeps saying everyone is making light of the past situation of a choice that was given to Traci years ago after she got pregnant. Ya’ll can sit here and say it was messed up, which it was, you can say Tamar is spoiled, which she is, and ya’ll can say whatever else ya’ll want to divert the fact that Traci has literally been holding on to something that happened over 20 years ago. At the end of the day, that is her trauma that she has been allowing to keep her from moving forward with her own life. You can’t expect anyone to feel a certain way just because it hurt you. That’s your job to speak your truth and keep it moving. This is the same issue that has literally been her storyline season after season. I’m not saying she should get over it, because everyone has their timeline when they are completely over problems. However, continuing to drag her sisters in her pain is also NOT fair. At the end of the day, everyone else has moved on and just because she didn’t doesn’t give her the right to cause drama everytime you see the same people you claim is f#$%ed up. Stay away from them and live your life. People do this every day. Stop allowing someone to control your life due to past hurt you did not get over.

November 15, 2020 at 9:33 am

You know, I truly have an observation for people with your perspective. You’re complaining that Traci has been “holding on to this for 20 years.” Okay, that means what exactly? Is there a time limit on pain that I missed out on? Are human beings required to get over a painful situation in a certain amount of time? Last time I checked, that wasn’t the case. Many of you do not apply that same logic to Tamar, who is still hurting from being molested when she was a child. You didn’t apply that logic to Tamar who said she hasn’t recovered from being in an abusive relationship years ago. And you certainly didn’t apply that logic to Tamar having issues with WE tv that started years ago and she attempted to kill herself over them recently. There was no time limit then. In fact, you all demanded that everyone have empathy for Tamar that you all have never had for Traci. Mind you, the contract situation isn’t the only pain Traci is carrying. She was also molested by the same side of the family Tamar was molested by. She has also been verbally abused by her family, and when she tries to tell them about her pain, they tell her to move on, which is emotional abuse. You also said Traci doesn’t have a right to cause drama because she’s hurting, but Tamar does the same thing, right? This is what hurt people do. Also be clear that this is a reality show, not a scripted series. There are no storylines. This family signed up to do a show that showed their most intimate parts of themselves, including their flaws and past situations that still affect them today. They don’t have to get over anything for you or any other viewer, this is not some soap opera, or other scripted show where characters wrap up storylines in a few seasons. These are real people. They have issues they will work through in their own time. A lot of you have your own past traumas that you aren’t over as well. At least Traci is in therapy. And no, everyone else “has not moved on.” Are we watching the same show? Everyone in this family has issues. Remember that the next time you want to just focus on Traci’s. I can literally sit on here and type up all the other problems the other people in this family are holding on to like Pat did. Please stop acting like Traci is the only one with problems. It’s disingenuous.

14. Dee

November 15, 2020 at 10:09 am

Traci is an example as to why I don’t deal with people who like to gaslight you. For years now we have watched Traci be treated like absolute trash. And not too long ago Tamar invited Traci on tour just to mistreat her and demonstrate to Traci that she thinks she’s on a higher level than her. But the moment Traci gets mad and snaps, Tamar and her fan club try to make Traci out to be the crazy one. Traci should continue with her therapy and love the people who trigger her from afar. Just because people are family doesn’t mean they need to be in your life like that. Especially if all they do is hurt you.

• Cora warmac

November 15, 2020 at 1:27 pm

Traci just serve God to the best of your ability and he will see you through. God will not put on you no more than you can bare.greater is he that’s in you than he that’s in the world.avoid the negatives, stay strong,and think of where you my ant to spend eternity.you’re going through labor but, you’re going to give birth to a new beginning and God will deliver you from the pain.Keep trusting in Jesus and the his too shall pass.God love you and God bless you.take care Traci and Love yourself. God bless you at everything you put your hands to do. Love you my sis.

15. DABOSS

November 15, 2020 at 2:39 pm

First of all you knew you guys where shopping around for a label. So you Traci go and put that inat risk with having unprotected sex. The label ask her to get the abortion or leave the group. So why be mad at your sister for something you did. This was there second time trying to get sign remember the first time they only wanted Toni, So why would they leave because you Traci [email protected] up. That is wrong for her to expect her sisters to take a lost and turn down a opportunity for her fuvk up. Traci is being selfish because now to is having regret over a decision she made. So to save face she is lashing out at her sisters.With miss placed blame. Everybody is calling Tamar rude because she said Traci needs to get over it . But we are saying the same thing that Traci needs to get over it so do that make up the bad person also?

• Valerie

November 15, 2020 at 5:15 pm

I truly question if some of you understand the magnitude of who God is. He does not throw us away when we make bad decisions. And he doesn’t just give us one opportunity to succeed in our lives. Traci’s sisters should have walked away once they learned Traci was being made to get an abortion or leave the group. Why on earth would any sensible person want to work with a company that would give a woman that kind of ultimatum? That’s a huge red flag that the company lacked morals and true wisdom would have been Traci’s sisters walking away and being patient for a deal that didn’t require them to sell their souls. Our siblings won’t always make the right decisions. But you support them and love them. You don’t throw them in the trash for a contract. They made a bad decision, and their karma was none of them having successful careers after that.

• Veronica

November 16, 2020 at 9:34 am

Again, do you people know how foolish you sound justifying a corporation telling a pregnant black woman to abort her baby or not be hired? That’s unethical. A woman should not be punished for getting pregnant. Pregnant women have a right to work and make money like everyone else. Whew…the misogyny on here.

16. Ms. Jackson

November 15, 2020 at 2:51 pm

Some of y’all are on that bullsh-t and you can honestly tell who Tamar’s stans are on here. Listen, anytime you choose money over your sister, you f-cked up. And if Tamar, Towanda, and Trina made the choice to take that deal without Traci, they f-cked up and that’s why they didn’t prosper after they took it. When you f-ck up, you need to own it. Not tell someone to get over it. I’m far from perfect but I was raised to never turn your back on your family. Clearly these sisters weren’t taught that because they stay doing shady sh-t to each other and playing dumb when called out for it. And the person who clocked the fact that the same people who cried for empathy for Tamar a few months back have none for Traci is dead on. I’ll never understand how an adult watches this show and comes to the conclusion to stan any of these people. They are all a hot a-s mess. Therapy is what they all need if we’re being real.

17. Shannon

November 15, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Reading through these comments it becomes painfully clear again how many women are okay with misogyny. No woman should be told to abort her baby just to have a career. It’s the same in today’s corporate environment where women are afraid to have babies because they think they will have problems at work. Women should not have to choose between being mothers and having careers. Other women should understand this in 2020. Also, the lack of sisterhood between the Braxton sisters is sad to see.

• Veronica

November 16, 2020 at 9:39 am

You and me are >>>>>HERE<<<<<. Some of these people sound crazy. In no way is it okay that a pregnant black woman was told to abort her child or not be hired. You shouldn't be punished for being pregnant. That deal was bad and Traci's sisters shouldn't have signed it. I bet that whole contract they signed was doo doo. And since they didn't blow up after they signed it, they probably were in a lot of debt for years for it too. But people are on here saying, "TrAcI SHOULdn't HAVe GoTtEn PREGnant!" "THis WaS tHEIr onLY CHanCE!" Whew…the desperation and misogyny.

18. Diane M Moore

November 15, 2020 at 7:31 pm

Bottom line Traci Braxton, needs to deal with her own demons of life. When she learns to forgive, only then, will she become a free spirit. Until then, she will be miserable all her days, until she first Forgives herself and others. The longer she holds unto angry, the more miserable she will be. Its time for Traci, to stop blaming others for her unhappiness. WHAT GOD HAS FOR YOU. IS FOR YOU!

19. Kay May Jay

November 15, 2020 at 11:56 pm

Traci is the least talented one. She was jealous of Tamar as a kid.
    So, is it surprising that she’s still a tiny bit jealous??
    Also, TASHA, whoever you are, is on here going this hard, I’m starting to think that she’s actually Kevin.
    Snyhoo, those girls were 15-18 when they signed the contract without Traci. BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT.
    Traci is miserable with that man. It’s so obvious. He is the reason for her pain. And after she divorces him yawl will find out that I was right. Shes angry with him and she’s projecting it on them.

• Anonymous

November 16, 2020 at 12:31 am

Tasha isn’t going any harder than the delusional Tamar stans. What on earth does Traci need to be jealous of Tamar for? Like Traci, Tamar’s music career was nonexistent and we wouldn’t even know her if it wasn’t for this reality show. And there’d be no BFV without Toni. Y’all talk about Tamar like she’s Rihanna. Stop it! Sis was just crying about struggling to find work outside of reality shows. Ain’t nobody jealous of Tamar. Ain’t nobody more miserable than Tamar. She can’t get along with nobody! Not her family who she slammed on social media recently and unfollowed for attention. Not any man she’s been with. Not the girls from the real. Not WE tv, not K Michelle, Toya, Reginae, I mean I can keep going. Meanwhile we’ve only seen Traci go off on two people, Tamar and Towanda, and both have treated her like trash from day one. But y’all want to act like Traci is THE problematic one in the family. Oh please.

November 16, 2020 at 8:35 am

If I was on here writing multiple negative comments about Traci and praising Tamar, they’d have no issue with me writing multiple comments on here. This fanbase has become so toxic.

November 16, 2020 at 8:34 am

Why be passive aggressive when you could have just replied to one of my comments like everyone else did? You are blaming everything on Traci’s husband, but it wasn’t Traci’s husband who has been degrading her on TV all these years, it was Traci’s sisters. Was she supposed to just shut up and take all that abuse and not get to her breaking point? And I don’t understand why Traci would be jealous of Tamar. Tamar isn’t doing so good in her own personal life and career, you realize that, right? At 15-18 years old, I knew better than to turn my back on my sister. So I’m not sure what point you think you made mentioning their ages. Basically, you’re just proving my point, which is these “sisters” were backstabbing each other since they were young and continue to do so in adulthood. If you think that’s fine, that’s on you. I wasn’t raised that way. I love my sister and we look out for each other.

November 16, 2020 at 1:47 pm

When it comes to the record label situation they only reason they were with the record label was because Toni got them a record deal. It wasn’t only this specific record label that was like this all record labels were like this that was how the music industry was. So we can’t blame Toward, Trina, and Tamar for moving on with the record label when the group didn’t even succeed anyway. Traci’s anger stems from the record label situation but there is more to it than that. Collectively, they have all hurt each other if we’re being honest. There isn’t just one guilty party in their sisterhood and family problems. It’s a good thing Traci went to therapy but I feel it was long overdue. I just wish them all well. I think being on the show is a blessing and a curse. The show may have caused issues but at the end of the day they usually come back together because they are sisters and they love each other dearly.

21. Debra

November 16, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Traci’s sisters have always treated her like an outcast. That is why they didn’t think it was a big deal to sign that contract without her. They minimize how she feels because they don’t really look at her as one of them and they probably never will. It’s sad but hopefully, with therapy, Traci will be able to make peace with all of it. They are never going to think they were wrong to sign that contract. Truth be told, sometimes family doesn’t act like family. Traci doesn’t need to be close to her sisters to be happy. I hope she realizes this one day.

22. Shut Up!

November 16, 2020 at 2:58 pm

A lot of you aren’t giving ALL the facts. And that’s because you deliberately want to make Traci out to be the problem. Here are the facts from Trina’s own mouth, Trina was pregnant when they signed their record deal. She said she was about five months along. Traci got pregnant afterward like right after. So basically, Traci was shut out for being pregnant but Trina wasn’t. Trina was not given the ultimatum but Traci was. Even Trina now realizes that what happened to Traci was unfair and she apologized to Traci too season 6 I believe. This is why Trina and Traci are good. So for all you people who came on here just to say it’s Traci’s fault and she shouldn’t have gotten pregnant because her sisters didn’t do the same, umm WRONG. Trina was the first one to get pregnant. She just wasn’t given an ultimatum. Traci is the least respected out of the family and black sheep. They don’t treat her fairly. I just wanted to clear some stuff up.

November 16, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Wait, are you saying Trina and Traci were both pregnant when they were offered their contract?

• Shut Up!

November 16, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Yes. Trina said she and Traci were pregnant at the same time. But only Traci was told to get an abortion or leave the group.

November 16, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Wow! This makes it even worse that there are so many women on here downplaying Traci’s feelings and saying she needs to “get over it.” I had no idea Traci and Trina were actually pregnant at the same time but Trina didn’t receive the same fate. It goes to show you that Traci is treated differently and unfairly. Some families are so dysfunctional it’s sad.

• Yeah I Said It!

November 16, 2020 at 8:13 pm

Yikes. Yet, they make Traci out to be the crazy one. Thanks for the info. I’m sure I’ll be using it later on another post for Tamar’s annoying worshippers. LOL.