Quantcast
Traci Braxton Addresses Altercation with Tamar Braxton & Her Son's Social Media Actions

Urban Belle Magazine

Traci Braxton Addresses Altercation with Tamar Braxton & Her Son’s Social Media Actions

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Traci Braxton is clashing with Towanda Braxton and Tamar Braxton.

Braxton Family Values” star Traci Braxton is having an eventful season. She’s still not on good terms with Tamar Braxton and Towanda Braxton. When it comes to Tamar, Traci just feels as if Tamar is very disrespectful. Traci is also having tension with Towanda. In Traci’s opinion, Towanda’s boo Sean Hall is way too involved in the sisters’ business. So she really wasn’t happy that Sean and David Adefeso urged the sisters to hash out their issues last season.

Of course, their time in Napa Valley was a complete disaster. And Traci still isn’t over it.

On the current season, things have worsened. Traci went off on Sean at Trina Braxton’s wedding. She also got into it with Tamar.

An altercation took place.

David Adefeso claimed that Traci and Tamar got into an altercation at the wedding. And David recalled seeing Traci grab Tamar’s hand and hair before he separated them. He also said that he was the one who urged the two sisters to talk even though he noticed that Traci was visibly angry before things became physical.

Now that the episode has aired, Traci is telling her side of the story. And she had a lot to say.

1. Ms TeTe

November 21, 2020 at 8:23 am

All I can say is, I’m so happy that Traci is getting professional help. That’s all I can say.

• Nessa

November 21, 2020 at 8:26 am

The whole family needs professional help. Next!

• Peachy

November 21, 2020 at 8:32 am

Thank you. Anyone who thinks Traci is the only one who needs therapy needs to ask God for better discernment and common sense.

• Maggie

November 22, 2020 at 7:24 am

Traci. I’m so glad that I have the opportunity to say something about you. I’ve been waiting you. I’m not going to say much about anything. But. Traci. I don’t know you much. But I’ve been watching you for couple of times. I’m not taking sides. I listening how you talk. And what respond you always had. Traci. I felt your pain from your voice. I saw your teas running down your face. And it hurds me to seeing you like that. Traci. I’m not saying don’t love your family. Love them. But put Trace first. Love yourself. Make yourself happy. Live your life. I can go on and say more. But it’s not for me to say much. Remember that. You’re beautiful woman. And very strong woman. You have your own family. You have good married. Please keep this in your mind. God loves you. Your family loves you. What anyone said. Or do. You’re Trace. We love you. Very much. From distance. You remind me of me. I have to be alone. But it’s difficult. I’m kind. Of used at. But not really. God always helping me to coup. Hang on there girl. God loves you. 🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Mary

November 22, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Very well said. I hope she reads your message. I understand the way Tracie feels. Sometimes you have to distance your self away from your Toxic family to heal. That’s what am doing now.

• K. Cannon

November 23, 2020 at 9:33 am

It’s called, forgiveness. Even as others move forward we can stay stuck in the past and from what I have heard her say, it was NOT their fault. This is a constant issue of Traci not getting to tour or be on an album with the girls. Now all these years later and that is STILL a constant pain. So when she looks at them and their accomplishments, there’s that reminder that she fail, which she didn’t, that she didn’t make it, which she has. God has a different path for her and until she can forgive them and let that TOXIC DEATH go, she will forever feel this hurt and will NEVER heal!
            When people carry this, there is nothing anyone can say or do to make them feel like they weren’t the victim. Any issue in their life will take them back to the drama. So the future is in trouble because the past is choking it out!!! It’s time to grow up, heal, be delivered, and set free in the name of Jesus. These demonic forces GOT to loose it hold off of these people and this family. It’s time to pray!!! They need to live in God forreal. I have noticed a form of Godliness with this family and it’s time to stop playing with God and become serious because the Devil is tearing their heads off! They are bringing in all this stuff and other gods and saying that they are serving the Father, Jesus’s Father. So if you want to test the devil, be ready for the devil’s game because he has many.

• Ann Covington

November 25, 2020 at 6:38 pm

This family seem to be doing what Tamar issue was being used by “WE”. Is money that important that you would act like this on TV. It all seems so fake to me, because I can’t believe a family will act like this for money. This family is very talented. Can’t u all get a real job. Get in the studio and make beautiful music. As a Mother, I would not allow those behaviors eith one another.

• She

November 22, 2020 at 10:58 am

I agree she is not the only one and i personally believe her …

• Miss Morgan

November 21, 2020 at 8:43 am

THANK YOU.

• Shut Up

November 21, 2020 at 9:05 pm

Period.

• Rachell

November 21, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Therapy.in hse therapy.Ms.Wanda is dwn to earth.no wonder MB fell for her.Ms.E.u didnt win no victory over Ms.wanda.u have botox.plastic surgery.bleached ur skin.Ms.wanda has had none of those things and she still outlooks u.and have MB ❤.all traci wsnts is love and recognition from her sisters.Sean is what judge Mathis call a scrub.broke and riding Towanda dresstail for fame

• T. Gilmer

November 22, 2020 at 7:26 am

Now why U bashing Ms.E like that, now remember Mrs Wanda was seeing a married preacher. The Braxton womens’ dad. Ms Evelyn felt betrayed by her husband at that time and heart broken ,so so whe, she said thank you Jesus it was the fact the seeing Mrs WB didn’t affect Ms Evelyn anymore. Read between the lines young ppl.

• K. Cannon

November 23, 2020 at 9:38 am

Wow!!! Let’s see if you will say the same when it happens to you. No matter what you look like. Get 6 kids, dedicate your world to a man and when he cheats, let’s see you say well it was because she was the better women.

• Tonya

November 22, 2020 at 1:14 am

Real talk

• Speneka P Minter

November 23, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Respectfully they all do

• D Prince

November 21, 2020 at 6:21 pm

I agree. She definitely has psych issues. Possibly Bipolar. She’s always feeling persecuted, paranoid, depressed or angry. Her recent “calm” conversations seem forced, in that she’s trying to appear evolved. Looks more like bad acting or fake, but not consciously.

• Scorpio13

November 21, 2020 at 6:37 pm

I agree with you D Prince. This article is very different from what we saw. I also think her drinking also had a lot to do with her behavior. The scene that didn’t air on the past episode showed Traci talking crap about her father’s wife. Either the girl did tell Traci that they were laughing at her or she “thought” they were laughing at her. Either way there was no need to react that way, especially at a wedding.

• Michelle

November 21, 2020 at 7:07 pm

I’d love to see this video you said of Traci talking trash about Wanda because I definitely looked on WE TV’s YouTube and website and can’t locate it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Roxy

November 21, 2020 at 8:43 pm

I agree, she is getting on my nerves & if she continues to act this way, I’m out!!! Whatever happened in the past is gone, move on. We all have gone through a lot but she is acting like a d-mn fool!

• Diamond

November 21, 2020 at 8:52 pm

You are not God. Stop telling people what hurt they need to get over.

• Shut Up

November 21, 2020 at 9:09 pm

You can stop watching. It won’t affect anything and I seriously doubt you’re someone they want as a viewer. You want to see fake people who pretend to be okay when they’re not. This ain’t the show for you.

• Gertrude

November 22, 2020 at 11:06 am

Right

• Diamond

November 21, 2020 at 8:48 pm

Are you a psychiatrist? If not, you have no right to speak on a stranger’s mental health. You people love to be critical of strangers and play perfect on the internet. You’re not here to help, just criticize.

• Marie Robinson

November 22, 2020 at 12:58 pm

I agree, I worked over 20 years in Psychology and Bipolar seems the correct diagnosis, but also Tamar has the same issues, happy, sad, mad, all about her, this is some real mental stuff going on, they all need help, and also,how can you be cussing and drinking like a drunk sailor on a weekend pass and then start praising God in error erythromycin same sentence, Lord, they really need to seek real help, ” OFF THE CAMERA”

• Ann

November 27, 2020 at 10:00 am

If she is as hurt as she says, she needs to stay away! It seems to me, she has an issue with everyone and everything! …and although she may be telling the truth about the hurt she feels, there is a time an a place for everything. Why disappear for months, but speak to your family, then ho yo your Sister’s wedding and act that way. If I’m having a problem with a person and it hasn’t been resolved, I remove myself until there is resolution. She made herself look foolish, once again… ijs.

• Pauletta L Spagner

November 22, 2020 at 10:40 am

TRACI I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR HEALING. BUT TAMAR IS SOMEONE THAT LIKES TO B IN THE SPOTLIGHT, AND SHE IS WRONG! KUDOS TO U,FOR GETTING A START TO HEALING,BY PUTTING HER IN HER PLACE.MAY GOD CONTINUE TO HEAL U.

2. Me

November 21, 2020 at 8:30 am

Okay so from reading the other post on here about what David said happened, why on earth did Tamar go to Traci? She saw Traci was visibly upset, so why not give her some space to cool off? I’m sorry but Tamar and David made this situation worse. David and Sean made the situation worse at Napa Valley too. The men need to stay out of the drama and the sisters need to respect each other’s boundaries. Traci is also right about Kevin Jr. He has every right to defend his mom. It’s what most people would do.

• anon anon

November 21, 2020 at 8:40 am

And put her hands all in Traci’s hair and was all in her face asking questions. When someone is mad, give them space and don’t touch them.

• Marie Robinson

November 22, 2020 at 1:05 pm

Tamar knew what she was doing, she is such a drama queen, look at the past, she has to be seen, heard, at all costs, she can’t help it, she’s the loudest of the sisters, but Traci is not far behind, when they are sitting at the dinner table, it’s Tamar and Traci that are the loudest, sometimes I had to change the station, it just too much, even for Black Folks, I’m just saying.

• Hater

November 21, 2020 at 8:49 am

Oh believe me I understand Traci’s son. His aunts continue to drag everyone he loves on TV and Twitter. I’d be angry too. He can speak his mind like his aunts do.

• Cassandra Fleming

November 21, 2020 at 4:40 pm

I think that the sisters need to set down and talk to each other, stop talking behind each other’s back, forgive each other, God stated in his word if we don’t forgive each other, he want forgive us.

• Dawn Dee

November 21, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Am I the only one who wonders if Ohliviah didn’t say that,then what was there to be mad about? Why the need to separate and calm down?

• Anonymous

November 21, 2020 at 4:54 pm

She said they made Oliviah the scapegoat and lied and said she’s the one who told Traci. And it worked because Oliviah has been getting dragged since Thursday. Anyway, the way the seating was at the wedding, Traci most likely saw them laughing herself. They were in the front. In this interview, she’s still saying they laughed at her.

• Scorpio13

November 21, 2020 at 6:47 pm

I thought the sister’s were told that their father’s wife was the one who heard Oliviah tell Traci about the comment. Either way there’s no excuse for the behavior.

• Anonymous

November 21, 2020 at 6:52 pm

No Scorpio, Towanda said Oliviah told Traci and the father’s wife (Miss Wanda) told Traci she didn’t think they were laughing at her.

• Michelle

November 21, 2020 at 7:01 pm

Y’all need to rewatch the episode. In Traci’s green screen interview in the same episode, she literally said out her own mouth that she noticed her sisters laughing herself. No one told her anything, she saw them. This narrative about it being Oliviah makes no sense when Traci told y’all on the show she saw them. I also think Oliviah is being lied on. Oliviah can be seen looking straight ahead while Traci was singing. She didn’t even see anything nor was she looking in Toni, Towanda and Tamar’s direction.

• Daisy

November 21, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Their boyfriends need to stay out of the sisters conflicts. It looks to me that they are trying to make a name for themselves.

• Dfk

November 22, 2020 at 11:10 am

ABSOLUTELY 💯 💯 💯 💯

3. Sandra Callins

November 21, 2020 at 8:31 am

Traci, you have got to stop thinking your sisters think less of you. They were not laughing at you at the wedding. They were happy you got up to help your daddy sing. That person that told you that lie about your sisters was wrong. Mrs. Wanda tried to tell you it was not true but you got so mad. To be honest you are better than you think. Your husband knows this also. Will you please let it go. You even said they are gonna say I am drunk no they didn’t. Sorry about your niece and praying that your sisters realize they could be the problem since you are speaking to a therapist. Toni said maybe we do need to see what we as sisters are doing wrong. Tamar is the one needing help. Tamar thinks she got it and she is a spoiled brat wanting to be like Toni and it will never happen. You are a beautiful woman and you are not doing anything wrong except letting your imagination run away with you.

• Ty lynn

November 21, 2020 at 8:03 pm

I agree with all you’ve said. Although her sisters have said some harsh things, Traci has never seem to feel she’s enough. I believe those insecurities have caused her to take things farther than necessary.

4. Ms TeTe

November 21, 2020 at 8:39 am

Yes, the whole family needs professional help but Traci seems like the one who is suffering the most. Sh-t… Tamar too for obvious reasons. But Traci has been suffering for years, it seems like. And plus she’s still grieving the loss of her niece. Smh… Yall quick to judge somebody when they comment on here.

• Old School

November 21, 2020 at 8:46 am

They’re all suffering. People point at Traci and Tamar as being the most disturbed because they’re more open, transparent, and vocal than the others. But trust, the whole family is suffering and has been for years.

• Patricia Lee Grant

November 21, 2020 at 7:44 pm

I used to be in a similar situation with my family including my mom. It seemed like I could do nothing right. Even though they’d realize I was not wrong it was like everyone attacked me and my mom would agree with them. After years of this I had to distance myself from them for my peace of mind. Because eventually they’ll have you questioning yourself. Best of luck Tracy. Just turn away. Your family is your husband and children. The others are relatives.

• Shut Up

November 21, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Well said and hugs to you.

• King Bey

November 22, 2020 at 9:51 am

“They’re all suffering. People point at Traci and Tamar as being the most disturbed because they’re more open, transparent, and vocal than the others.”

Bingo! I don’t understand why people don’t understand this. But as always, when women have strong personalities (Tamar and Traci), they get demonized. I can’t stand it. Anyway, I agree with you. The whole family is hurting. And has been suffering before there was even a TV show. Unfortunately, producers exploit this pain for ratings.

• Babygirl

November 21, 2020 at 9:07 am

Traci and Tamar were both molested by the same side of the family. And they probably weren’t the only victims. The problems in this family run deep.

5. Chelly

November 21, 2020 at 8:51 am

Towanda’s tweets were so disrespectful.

• Anonymous

November 21, 2020 at 4:55 pm

Very. But she’ll play dumb the next time she sees Traci.

• Nachalin

November 23, 2020 at 7:05 am

This whole family from the mother and father are missing major chromosomes their mental state is off all of them it’s disturbing and the all wallow in each other’s business and life the depend on each other’s toxic way of life and they need way more then therapy they need delivered from mighty God on high

• William

November 22, 2020 at 11:24 am

I really don’t care what anyone says about Traci,, in my opinion she’s about the only sister that keeps it 💯. For me that’s keeping it real.

6. Old School

November 21, 2020 at 8:54 am

I don’t even know how this family thinks they can continue to film the show at this point. Too much damage has been done.

7. Georgia

November 21, 2020 at 9:07 am

I agree with the first five comments their assessments were enlightening as far as their opinions were concerned,I hope and pray that they really all.. of them get the help that they so desperately need,not just Traci. but kudos to Traci for making a start.

8. Yoshi

November 21, 2020 at 11:26 am

You can tell Traci is tired and she’s reached her breaking point.

• Anonymous

November 21, 2020 at 4:57 pm

Exactly. I wish she would stop trying to get acceptance from her sisters. She’d be at peace once she realizes she doesn’t need it.

• Patricia Lee Grant

November 21, 2020 at 7:51 pm

I am in complete agreement with you. That’s exactly what I did.

9. Murlean Taylor

November 21, 2020 at 12:09 pm

Traci, I admire your openness and truth. You are strong and determined to be YOU..Personalities differ for each living individual, no matter how much effort a person try to hide behind their true selves, the REAL will eventually come to the fore. You are the REAL, A REAL, genuine person.Stay and remain true.

November 21, 2020 at 4:59 pm

I’m always rooting for Traci. Her sisters are very cliquish and have treated her like the outcast for years.

11. Michelle

November 21, 2020 at 7:12 pm

People need to rewatch the episode. Traci said in the same episode in her green screen that she saw her sisters laughing herself. Towanda and Toni blamed it on Oliviah. If anything, they got that from a messy producer. But there are signs that Oliviah is being lied on. Oliviah was facing forward watching Traci sing. She didn’t even look in the Tamar and Toni’s direction. Peep the seating. But Traci isn’t crazy to think she was being laughed at. Rewatch Trina’s green screen and catch the shade. Y’all aren’t playing enough attention.

12. Andrea

November 21, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Traci gets on my nerves. Always whining and complaining. She is still upset she didn’t tour with her sisters. She got pregnant and had a baby!! Move on

• Shut Up

November 21, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Traci’s issues are much bigger than a contract. And speaking of that contract, Trina said she was pregnant too and was still allowed to sign and not given an ultimatum like Traci was. Let’s be clear: Traci isn’t on your time because your time doesn’t matter. You sound ridiculous telling a stranger when they need to get over a hurtful experience. You’d probably be outraged if someone told you what you’re allowed to feel. It’s Traci’s life, and she’ll heal when she’s ready to.

13. Dolly

November 21, 2020 at 11:42 pm

It appears that the root of this family drama started with the father’s affair with Wanda, who was his co-worker. Trina, Towanda, Tamar and Toni appeared to have sided with their mother and Traci appeared to have sided with her father and Traci also became close to Wanda. This seemed to have caused Traci to become estranged from their sisters. They probably saw Traci as being disloyal to their mother.

14. Blackrose

November 22, 2020 at 7:47 am

Shes a loon and how that boy own his own home unless she bought it?
    I dont Believe that David put his hands on her. I do believe the girlfriend told her they were laughing because they showed her and the son’s face during all of this and they look bothered.

15. Rachel

November 22, 2020 at 8:03 am

I’m not surprised to see other Black women on here being insensitive and ignorant about mental illness. Telling another woman to “get over” something that deeply hurt her means you lack empathy. But Black Lives Matter, right? Using slurs to discuss another woman’s mental stability is also terrible, but hey, this is all some of you have to offer the world, negativity and ignorance. I truly thought I would come on here and find an empathetic community on a blog targeted towards black woman, but some of the comments on here are downright mean spirited. The fact that y’all are being so critical of any of these people when Tamar just tried to kill herself is evil. You have an opportunity to uplift this whole family with empathetic words but choose not to. Sad. Anyway, much love to this entire BLACK family. It isn’t easy to show your life when it’s far from flawless. God bless them, ALL of them. Therapy is the right step. Much love to everyone who is dealing with mental health issues. And to Tamar, you aren’t a bad person. And to Traci, you’re not a crazy person. 💕

16. Tea

November 22, 2020 at 8:31 am

David told y’all what happened months ago, and his story and Traci’s story matches. I guess some of y’all didn’t watch Get Ya Life.

Here’s what David said about the altercation to Mona Scott Young:

“So I said, ‘Tamar, talk to your sister.’ Traci’s literally shaking with anger, grabs Tamar’s hair, grabs her hand, and I gotta tell you, kind of like, look, give me your hand. Really like…”

David also admitted to putting his hands on Traci and he said she got really mad when he did:

“So, here I am standing here, a man. I grab Traci’s hand, I grab Tamar’s hand, and I’m prying their hands apart thinking, ‘What the h*ll is going on at your sister’s wedding?’ This happens, Traci gets up viscerally upset…She’s obviously carrying a lot of deep-set anger.”

David purposely left out that Tamar put her hands on Traci first. But it was her attempt to show affection (that Traci didn’t want in that moment). And the audio from the episode confirmed that. But to sum it up, Traci was mad and went to Trina’s dressing room to cool off. David then tells Tamar to go to her and talk.

Receipts: https://urbanbellemag.com/2020/10/more-tea-comes-out-about-traci-braxton-tamar-braxtons-strained-relationship/2/

Y’all blaming everything on Oliviah and folks are out here telling her to kill herself when there are no receipts that she did anything. Traci was mic’d up the whole time at the wedding, so if Oliviah told Traci she was being laughed at, where’s the footage to back that up? 🧐

I mean it’s easy to prove. But it can’t be proven because it never happened. On that episode, Traci said she saw them laughing at her and she came back to her table fuming about it.

Do I think Towanda and Toni got the Oliviah thing out of nowhere? Nope. They were told this lie by a producer to cause drama at the wedding for ratings. And it was probably the same producer who had Evelyn be sat at the same table as Wanda. There was a seating chart that was done before the wedding. In Traci’s interview, Traci said Evelyn was sat there to start mess. Now we know Towanda who was in charge of the seating would never do that. So who does that leave using our common sense and context clues? Producers.

So putting everything together, David tried to help a situation but made it much worse. He saw Traci was very angry and still told Tamar to go talk to her. These men need to let the sisters work out their problems. When they get involved, it blows up. The only one who gets this is Von.

And Tamar was right about the producers. While the family does have a lot of issues, there are times when the conflicts they get into on the show are set up by production.

With Tamar putting WE tv on blast, you can only hope they will stop meddling and creating more conflict between the family. Traci is getting therapy and the preview for the remainder of the season was very positive. Traci, Towanda, Trina, and Toni were all actually getting along. All they need to do is stop being baited by messy fans on Twitter and Instagram to shade each other.

• Hater

November 22, 2020 at 9:09 am

Thank you! I was wondering if I was the only one questioning why we weren’t shown or at least given audio of Oliviah telling Traci her sisters were laughing. And why are people ignoring the fact that Traci said she saw them herself on the episode? Like she literally said she noticed them laughing. People are just going to act like that didn’t happen because they want to drag Oliviah? Is it just me or does the BFV fans go out their way to drag Traci and her family? It’s vicious at this point.

17. Sun Kissed

November 22, 2020 at 9:37 am

I guess I’m the only one who likes and understands both Tamar and Traci. You can tell that both are the most sensitive out of the sisters. So when they’re hurt, you’re going to know they’re hurting. I don’t see the need to bash either one. Last season, everyone was dragging Tamar, especially for her being mad at Trina’s proposal. But I understood her. After that, Tamar tried to kill herself. And now this season, everyone is bashing Traci. But I too understand her. Sometimes you just keep adding to hurt and anger and you eventually blow up. Hopefully, Traci will get the help she needs in therapy and over time, she and Tamar can work out their issues.

• King Bey

November 22, 2020 at 9:54 am

Sis, you and me are on the same page! The older I get, the more understanding and sympathy I have for Traci and Tamar. They are so sensitive and it’s hard to be sensitive in a world where it’s trendy to not care about other people. I am glad Traci is in therapy and I’m glad Tamar is off a show that only caused her more pain. You’re not alone, there are other people who like and root for these two sisters.

18. Joyce Morrison

November 23, 2020 at 2:43 pm

I think Traci’s biggest problem is lack of self esteem. When she get’s around her sisters she feels less than. She is a beautiful talented women who needs to seek out counseling for her self esteem problems. She needs help in properly expressing herself and improving her writing skills. My advice is obtain an education. You will become unstoppable.

Towanda is the true trouble maker in the family, she plays nice but be aware.

Tamar is ignorant when it cones to many things, she speaks before she thinks.

19. arnita smith

November 23, 2020 at 6:55 pm

I have been watching thus show since season 1 and I understand why Tracy feels the way she does. From Toni calling her fat to Twanda talking about her husband has an outside baby to Tamar just being mean to her they treat her as if she is an after thought yes they apologize then they do it again she should just love them from far away and that is sad because she seems to really want to be included. Stay strong Tracy!