Gossip

Messy Accusations Are Made About NeNe Leakes & Tamar Braxton’s Fallout

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Tea is spilled about Tamar Braxton and NeNe Leakes.

Months ago, people noticed that Tamar Braxton quietly unfollowed NeNe Leakes on Instagram. So it didn’t take long for the speculation to begin. And people wondered what happened to cause the two women to stop hanging out and interacting on their social media accounts. When Tamar was asked about unfollowing her former close friend, she shrugged it off. She went on to say that she unfollows people all the time, including her own sisters. So she didn’t think it was a big deal and she wishes NeNe well.

Interestingly enough, Blogger Jason Lee talked about their fallout recently on the Hollywood Unlocked YouTube channel. And the accusations he made have people talking on social media.

While discussing Tamar’s new public romance with Attorney Jeremy Robinson, Jason said that Tamar didn’t tell him anything about her new boo. Then it got really interesting, “Tay Tay, you have to give me some answers because the last time I heard you had a man was somebody that NeNe was trying to hook up with her home girl…after y’all went on a double date. Did I just spill some tea? Okay.”

He continued, “Tamar and NeNe went on a double date with NeNe’s man who’s allegedly married to a woman and another man who she liked. And NeNe tried to hook up her friend with the guy Tamar was talking to behind Tamar’s back. They all went to Miami or Trip behind Tamar’s back. And Tamar found out. And she told me but I shouldn’t have said that huh?”

Jason then said the alleged situation was very shady, “Well, look I don’t know if I was supposed to say anything. But NeNe that was some shady *** ****. And that’s why I don’t **** with people. And I’ma tell y’all right now. If I bring y’all around my man do not play with me cause Tamar, she is under construction so she ain’t gon say nothing. She was hurt by that…I should just say allegedly all the way through that., right? I can provide receipts upon request.”

1. Morgan

August 25, 2022 at 10:15 am

Jason Lee nothing but ambulance chaser to gossip. An his gossip doesn’t be accurate at all.

2. Shannon

August 25, 2022 at 10:47 am

It’s sad women that turn on each other fast for men.

August 25, 2022 at 10:52 am

NeNe and Tamar are always falling out with people so I knew the friendship wouldn’t last.

4. julyol1972

August 25, 2022 at 12:16 pm

Didn’t Jason boldly announce that the Queen was dead? I’d take any of his “gossip” with a truckful of salt.

5. Tea

August 25, 2022 at 12:58 pm

I believe Tamar told him this. If he was lying, Tamar would have said so 🤷🏾‍♀️.

6. Valerie

August 25, 2022 at 1:42 pm

Nah I believe him about this one. And he’s cool with Tamar and NeNe so please believe neither one of them is about to let him lie on them. NeNe is wrong for this.

7. Bee

August 25, 2022 at 3:22 pm

I sure hope Nene didn’t do this when she’s been acting like she’s been backstabbed by so many people. That would make her a hypocrite.

8. Anon

August 25, 2022 at 9:10 pm

I don’t put anything past people I don’t know personally.

9. Seriously?

August 25, 2022 at 9:56 pm

Foul if true.

10. Im Saying

August 26, 2022 at 10:29 am

NeNe doesn’t have the best track record as a friend so this isn’t hard to believe for me.

11. Hereforit

August 26, 2022 at 2:33 pm

Nene has always been messy and not a good girlfriend to her friends. When people move messy they usually speak messy too.

12. Majorbunny1

August 26, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Remember when Sheree got them a deal together and Nene tried to go behind Sheree’s back and change the deal and kick Sheree off.

13. Shay

August 29, 2022 at 7:43 am

Ughhhh.such high-school foolishness. Both this birds need to quietly live their lives. All this constant mess adds stress to your mental and physical health and those two…..well..nuff said.